Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke in The Talk!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke in The Talk! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke in The Talk!   Brooke in The Talk! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:32 pm

flower http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2011/12/thursdays-talk-shows-1.html flower

At 1 p.m.; wow! BRAVO! HAPPY!
It Must be AMAZING, SHE'S LOVELY!!
Yes, it's like I was separating Brookie/Brooke Shields.
I Swear was a lapsus moment, but I let it be written as something I am going through EASY on these days. It was just a moment, and I Noticed it immediately.
Showing it up, Demonstrating it's OK about it.
YOU'RE A STAR, AND when You SHINE I SIMPLY cheekey smiley Exclamation flower
love smiley love smiley

And Sharing Shine, Brooke, I KNOW, We are One! cheekey smiley
God Bless Your Soul, because it's PURE and like PIECE OF HEAVEN to me, from the very first time I could See You, I Found Heaven on Earth was REAL AND TRUE! flower
How I Love You, into the Peace and Joy and Goodness for One, How I Love You my Sweet Angel of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: You're my Guiding Star!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke in The Talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke in The Talk!   Brooke in The Talk! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Very Happy Actualising the Time,

http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/2011/12/15/daily-and-radio-guide/Ms4w3OOWTsaUE5IBbJpBsO/story.html

Smile Smile

It's All about Intentions, and Feeling that Emotion: some BLESSING INNOCENCE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley Smile flower Smile cheekey smiley

ps: When You're There, I will be Thinking of You, Sweet Lady of my heart. As years are going by, for Your Public Appearances I get NERVOUS.
Well, not Everybody has that INNATE CHARM FOR THAT DEALING, YOU'RE SO BRIGHT TO ME, SO TREMENDOUSLY BRIGHT!
flower

Back to top Go down

Brooke in The Talk!
Page 1 of 1