Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovely Highest Sensuality!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Lovely Highest Sensuality! Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Highest Sensuality!   Lovely Highest Sensuality! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Lovely Highest Sensuality! Suprem

To me, in All Your Career, this is the Highest Sensuality Level; it's like some kind of Next to Normal Aura and Beauty, like "Something beyond All I had Seen in my life", that's How I Felt when I See!! flower
And You can Believe me when I say that ELEGANCE, SENSUALITY AND BEAUTY Touching me from Your Glorious Place, Full of Light from and around You, is Waking Tenderness Up in me as Something I had Never Felt before. Before, I could Look at Your Pictures like this Bright One, Dreaming for HOURS. Today, there comes one moment I had to stop, before going Happy and too Much Tender, my Soul and my Heart!! Too Much Adorable Brookie, on these days to me!! And I think that I Love You!! cheekey smiley Smile
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Lovely Highest Sensuality! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Highest Sensuality!   Lovely Highest Sensuality! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm

And sorry me, another thing.
The other thing I understood is that I have no obligations about that kind of fidelity.
Thank You, because I know How Good You are!!
I Know How Good Your Heart is, and that's More Important than the Beauty of Your Face to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Loving You Eternal and Infinite; and You Drive and You'll Decide about my dedicated All, because it's the Fair thing. I SWEAR I COULD LIVE MY LIFE, I SWEAR.
NOW I HAVE FOUND ONE MEANING, NOW I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER, NOW I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU AS YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED FROM ME, NOW IT'S BEEN TOO LONG TIME ME AS WILD ONE.
It's Time for Caring, not for self cheekey smiley me myself, Salvador. I am Good, but not necessary to be told all the time from me.
All that matters is You Here!! All is You Here!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down

Lovely Highest Sensuality!
Page 1 of 1