Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!   Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! 04474modeloenmallorca11

I had to Post this One!!
flower flower
To have Seen one product You use, that I've used someday, and in Dreams for Sure!!, it's been beyond searchings for meaning from me and Look like this or like that. Smile
It's Been like, Hey, McKay, this is Happening to You Right Here and Right Now, Open Your heart and Nothing Good can be forgotten at this time; IT'S TOO MUCH TREMENDOUSLY PRECIOUS FOR A LIFE, SO TOO MUCH!!
I HAVE TO STAY, WHATEVER I MAY DO, ON IT, FOR IT!!
It's Been, that Sense of Proximity and Touching, Rising me to Heaven!!
Smile flower Smile

I Love You, I Love You with All of my heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!   Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Ah, and next to the fact that I Remember that I Love You, I Think You're even More PERFECT to me than ever before, Endless Love or Anywhere in the World!! flower
You're Simply Adorable, and I Love You!! LOVE, MAGIC, HAPPY GREAT DAY! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!   Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:05 pm

From this Place, Wishing from the Heart Happy and Merry Christmas EVERYBODY!
love love smiley flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!   Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh, I am coming from life.com and Your Pictures.
All Tenderness in the World is not GOOD ENOUGH to CATCH How I'd Want ACARICIAR TU DULCE ROSTRO!!
NOW YOU KILLED MORE FOR LOVE THAN BEFORE!!
cheekey smiley

SWEET LADY PRINCESS! cheekey smiley
What am I Doing Now After Seeing You!
I'LL DO THE BEST I CAN NOW:
I'LL BREATHE AND SAY THANKS, FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE HEART!!
Don't You Know my blood and my heart and my Soul and my Mind are Yours?
YOU'RE AN ANGEL!!
I Love You, and All those "times" in my life I WAS THINKING OF YOU!!
AND IT'S TRUE!
I LOVE YOU!!
Gonna HAVE A NIGHT LIKE BEING IN HEAVEN TONIGHT!!
I Love You so Much, Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!   Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Yes, Thank You, it's my 22 years Lived as 17, and this is gonna last FOREVER NOW!! flower
Thank You for Peace, Thank You for Friendship and for Love, for Everything You are to me, my All of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!   Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Yes, my Adored, my Angel, my Heart. More then any other day!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!   Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 pm

I was arriving home, and I turned away. flower
Thinking again about More things. It's unusual. Smile Smile
When I said things about teeth and workmates, that was quite innocent. She's pregnant. And it's True. Smile Smile flower
I also wanted to say that I Think Justin Bieber is BRIGHT young man, and very Talented, whom I Admire very Much! flower
I also wanted to say that I Love All Your Movies and Broadway and All. Roles from Broadway very much. I think I also deserve an Oscar for 17 ON for All The Living!
I am Really Good! Smile Wink Smile
And Thank You, INTENTIONS OF LOVE!!
flower flower

I also wanted to say that some Great Singer said that when he wants to write he retires from normal living.
I have to go a little further from "Narrative Dialogue on Third Person" as if it was me.
Brooke, not talking about You. Not at All!! flower
Talking about the "Vorágine" (in spanish, that with the "or", "Gold" in english...)
Oh, I am on the same way again.
Well, just Wanted to say all these things.
And Thank You!!
I Never Wanted to be a star, just Came to Love You!!
I Wanted to Shine by the Mind, I Admit, but not to be a star.
My Voice, the same as other's, will Never change, and I will always Love You, whatever People may say.
And I'll stay truth and on earth, for sure, beyond names.
love love love love smiley flower

Brooke, so many things around came to me, I DID NOT WANT TO BE THIS CENTER OF SOME KIND OF UNKNOWN CERCLE, NEVER.
IT CAME AS I WAS LOVING YOU.
And as You see, when sex come to my mind, I am as animal or even more as the rest.
Sorry me for All bad moments.
They will never come again.
I Wanted to be Classy one for You, I Swear. I Honestly Swear!!
But, as I kept on making jokes (the right time for verb is "began -be gan/g Smile Smile - I know) this evening, I just want to have some fun and LOVE YOU.
I thought that's what You Wanted, to let me Show You Up How I Love You, and maybe You could even like my ways and my poems and things.
Well, opened heart, quite calm, feet on earth, LOVING YOU AS MY BLOOD love smiley IN PEACE.
I am not obviously an angel -not Harvard, but not necessary Smile Smile - but this last one thing is almost like a Miracle, because since 22 it's been really hard.
Now it's only hard sometimes, Now I Have ONE MEANING!
Now You Know, and KNow I still Have the Hope You Appreciate me and what I try to Express to You.
I Expressed All. Brooke, whenever You may want, I can go out.
Do not worry because, if we talk about missions, I finished mine as GOOD THING TO DO.
I am not a thief, NEVER.
All is in Your Hands, and this is the Fair thing, simply and Honestly FAIR THING!
And I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: mobile in the car now, no idea about the time, but I Know I Love You! Everything, the Only Idea, for LOVE, just LOVE!!
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!   Brooke in Mallorca;  Like in Majorca! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke in Mallorca; Like in Majorca!
Page 1 of 1