Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DREAMS from Italy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

DREAMS from Italy Empty
PostSubject: DREAMS from Italy   DREAMS from Italy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:32 am

DREAMS from Italy Italia250.th cheekey smiley

This is from BROOKENOOK FRIENDS! action smiley Smile
Had to post it, because I said it shows up how Tremendosly Elegant She is; but to be Honest, in Person is MUCH MORE THAN CLASSIC PICTURES OF BROOKE, IN PERSON IT'S LIKE SUPERNATURAL!
Picture number 15 from Life.com, starting from the last one, the first we see, with Rowan and Grier..
NO WORDS!
I just say what I Feel, but also what I See and How I See it! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I am not superficial person at all, but when I Look at You, I almost (almost! NOW I CONTROL ALL! Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile ) Lose All References, Aesthetic ones. In fact, I do it!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Smile

PS: Peaceful Staying! Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

DREAMS from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: DREAMS from Italy   DREAMS from Italy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Brooke,
Smile flower Smile

God Bless, and Peace!
The only thing I can say it's that You can ALWAYS COUNT on me, I SWEAR, I SWEAR!!
This Love.. Oh, it's Amazing, Re-creating itself day by day for the Better, and I Honestly say that All Good from the past STILL REMAINS!!
You are my Shelter, because the Soul tells me Everyday that All, EVERYTHING, has a MAGIC MEANING, REACHING HEAVEN, and that's For Sure and ETERNALLY; I just Need to See You!!
And Love Flies, so High, and Fulfills the Soul, and my Heart Beats the Love, by the Love of You and Me!!
This is ALL I Need!!
That's How I Feel, How You Make me Feel!!
Have an Extraordinary Day, God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

Please, Remember Endless that I Love You, just that I Love You!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

DREAMS from Italy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: