Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Whitney Brown NICE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

From Whitney Brown NICE Empty
PostSubject: From Whitney Brown NICE   From Whitney Brown NICE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:18 am

From Whitney Brown NICE Thesupermarketgreeningb.th
flower

This is very Funny and Beautiful!
How Lovely!
So Good this possibility for Pictures, this way I can take more Energy and does not need to talk so much.
Pictures Do for me, and Much Better!
God Bless, Thank You for All FRIENDS Videos!
I Love You, Brooke!!
Have Tons of work here, wow.
From tRon Smile Smile to Ron Smile Smile to just "ON".
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I am Feeling Well. God Bless!
Brooke, I Love You, not a simple condition or regrets; COMPLETELEY, Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: DD News, Smile Wink Smile , Daily David's: Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile )

1) Me he afeitado la "barbita", pero no me encuentro guapo.
2) Hoy ha regresado una compañera embarazada al trabajo, estuvo enferma el viernes. Ha venido un compañero y le dije, bueno ya vuelves a tener compañía para el desayuno. Bueno, también tengo "a na Carme". Sí, le dije, "ja sé que només vas d'embarassades".

Well, just for some FUNNY GOODNESS NICE TRY! flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: From Whitney Brown NICE   From Whitney Brown NICE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:24 am

By the joke, I Wanted to Mean my workmate Carmen, HOW NICE AND FRIENDLY REAL!, is TRULY "EN ESTADO", 3 MONTHS! flower
This is Meaningful Life!
Ah, and one workmate guy has just told me, I SWEAR, "oops, and the face hair?"; I just answared, with everybody around, "just to be more 'guapet'. Ah, he said "això és insuperable". Laughing Laughing Laughing , the People! Smile
As YOU See, my Beloved Brooke, EVERYBODY LOVES ME HERE TOO! cheers Smile
The Truth is that I shaved me up because I was tired from "picores". Now I have not simple one.
God Bless All! flower
Very Friendly Movie Pictures too!
Brooke, the Meaning, the first and the last, to my Life; I Love You my Sweet Brightness Lady Brave; I Love You!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: From Whitney Brown NICE   From Whitney Brown NICE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:21 pm

The Highest Enlightening Night I've ever known or Seen!! I think my heart is Better than ever before in my Life!
My Sweet Brooke Angel, my Immortal, my Everything!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: From Whitney Brown NICE   From Whitney Brown NICE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 pm

I've got to buy this Heaven of Mine!
God Bless You, I Adore You Forever on Earth too; and Nothing will change my Love for You, God Bless!!
I am All I could ever be when You are with me, and there's no other meaning to this but the True and Honest Love Forever Endless till the end of Time, and Beyond of All!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Whitney Brown NICE   From Whitney Brown NICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Whitney Brown NICE
Page 1 of 1