Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Like New DIARIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13483

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Hola, Brooke!!
Smile flower Smile

And the Angel is... You Know, by the rhymes; and by Now. You're an Angel to me!! Smile Smile
I've kissed All of Your Skin in my Dreams, and I'm still getting thirstier and thirstier night after night.
Well, that's what it is.
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

And talking about things a little more new ( Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile ), I'll try to study today.
For this I'm going, knowing that I'll have to post some picture waiting to be made of me.
Ah, it's OK.
Remember I Want to See Yours after that. Smile Smile
I have no idea about what it will be, but I'll try some gentle ways. I do not like to be too seriously taken. That's All! But if You may Want, I'll do.
That Picture of You holding the cute bycicle, I have never Seen anything such as Lovely as You, You're Walking Sweetness on the Air. I Kiss You!!
I Love You, I Love You True!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:00 pm

And if it's Possible You may Like them, I Want to Dedicate some more Nice poem to You!!
It will be a good way for making Love Here!!
I Need it!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Just tried to write some lines and did not achieve anything. It's impossible, by the tension from work and noises and all around here. It's not the place.
But I Want to Write Something Beautiful to You, as poetry Poetry!!
I Need!!
You Deserve!! You Deserve All, my Angel of Mine How Wise I Love You. Well, I let these Passion Moments appear to Share with You How Alive is still this Passion, and it's Growing and Growing, DIRECTLY TO THE CENTRE OF MY HEART FROM YOUR TENDERNESS, THAT IT'S HEAVEN'S!! Calm me, I Want to Write Poems to You!! I think I Need to Feed the Soul at this Moment, LOVE TRUE MOMENT!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile
flower flower

You're Perfect LOVE!! INNOCENCE is the same as it was the first Time, about this Love!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Finishing work very soon and going to Friends! Smile Smile
I have to come in the evening to Watch and to Listen to Nice Videos!!
Thank You!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I Promise, I'll Write Best poems I can!! flower
I Love You!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

PS: not feeling as number one at all, just as One with You!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I am Nice running day, work.
But came for a while.
EVERYTHING'S OK!
Thought I needed spanish, but I don't. I am Proud and Happy for the fact I think I've been Able to Express The Love for You!!
Modestly not, of course.
But, who the.. can be Modest TRYING to Express Well The Love to You!!
That's the REAL IMPOSSIBLE in this Existence!!

Hearbeats low and it's Good!! Till the night, We can SEE in it so Clear, by those eyes of the Hearts. It's The Soul of us who Enlightens this Love!! Smile Smile
I Love You, my Beloved Angel of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: It's so Beautiful, this Union between the "Normal" almost like everyday's Living with that other One Field, True Love. I Feel Smile action smiley Smile like they are almost the Same Now; that's How I Honestly and Truly Feel!! After so Long Years, It's Blessing!! I could Never think!

cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

When Family, HONESTLY (despite what it may be thought or said) BELOVED, Appears, the Cocky and his feathers very quickly gets undressed, and turns into some kind of good hedgehog as Embarassed and What a Face and just love Smile action smiley
I used to get girls around, when younger (now I also see clearly I am not that much, by my muscles, my memory and my face), even before make the horn of my car, or much long time before, my bycicle, sounding.
One time 8 girls (we were all 8 years old, I Swear True!) came to my house when I got ill for some days. When I appeared and found them all there, I did even not say "Hello" and turned around to my room.
What a piece of 8 years old male.
Well, I was not waiting for 8 kids girls at the same time. What a sudden labor!
What the.. are Hollywood girls waiting for coming to my land?
Equality on Rights for All!
Just some Smile Smile
Yesterday was the same.

I am joking at me now, it's Clear? yes?
I Hope!
And what I'd really hope now it to have used the half of my "superpowers" when younger, but I did not.
And this is just Me Myself Human Dignifying Person!
But Here I am!!
Not flying on a rocket, just because FAMILY. Smile Smile Smile flower love smiley
I Mean, Good my Time, but on Easy Calm Ways.
In Fact, I Was Truly Yesterday, but Now I am also like the Perfect Kid. If that Perfection is something more than a word. Just an Idea I think.
Brooke, I Love You, and Your Family I Swear!! flower
God Bless!! flower
I Never Wanted my own Family. For too many reasons.
Now I am Feeling like, some DIFFERENT way, I had! flower
I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Feel a True Bond, Love's One! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:41 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I said I would not come, but I am doing for a minute. Better for productivity because I will be much more awaken. Smile Smile
Yesterday had a lot of fun watching MOVIES on TV.
I Admit anxiety comes sometimes, when I feel those "connections" about own life, but it's Nice. Great Movie, Great Team!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

One SECRET: The First Real Sexual/Sensual Attraction from Brooke Shields in Movies came from "Endless Love". I was 17, She was 15. In The Blue Lagoon, that I watched before, I Felt Heaven's Fantasy. Could not explain, like She Looked some little too Much young to me those times.
Now, SENSUAL Attraction comes from REAL You and Your love smiley !!
And the joke changing letters, "u" x "p", was "pennis you", like said to me. And I said Thank You!! Smile Smile

I Love You, Lady, I Love You!!
Let's Have a Bright and Life Full of Hope and Joy and Love!
Here I am For You FOREVER!!
I SWear!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 am

More things,
Smile Smile

I Know that You Truly Feel something Good too for me, and that You'd Like to See me Your Friend Living better.
I'll try to take weekends and other days more on my ways.
As Long as I am Seeing and Feeling You're OK, I Swear!, I will not come so many times as "oh, oh, I have to go, I have to go". You Know me, oh my.
Not as watch on time from now on, but will come for Sure. I am not going at all.
Will come when I come, and it will be quite Frequently. You Know me again!! Smile Smile
More Independent, I Know You'll Love it for Me, I am Sure about it!!
And I Know, I Swear, You Know I Love You too!! PEACE, at last!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Olala!
flower Smile Smile flower (hope well written affraid Smile )

I never took Art as something professional to me.
I wanted Philosophy or Physics (specially this last one for some moments Smile Smile ), and now I have the chance for the first One. And I'll take.
It's GREAT to See so Much FRIENDSHIP FROM EVERYBODY.
Everywhere I Look at, and See that TOUCHING, REALLY SO MUCH, FRIENDSHIP AND GOODNESS TO ME!
GOD BLESS, SO TRUE!
love smiley flower Smile action smiley

And I am so HAPPY when I Listen to the Fact You're Happy with Family, I SWEAR!!
YOU DESERVE SO MUCH, NOBODY I'VE EVER KNOWN DESERVES IT MORE THAN YOU!
What a piece of an animal I've been sometimes, wow, miow! Wink Smile "Mio-pe"!
Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile

And then, what Animal are we talking about? Question study
Yes: albino But that "age" can work slow or fast, traction in all wheels.
Smile Wink Smile
Hey, my love smiley only Breathe if You're HAPPIEST THAN THE SUN!!
God Bless every simple Part of You!! No jokes with this!
I Just Wanted to Show my brains "on earth" up my Angel Sweetness, just that!!
I Love You, I Love You too Much!! So Happy for Your Living!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Tomorrow no work. Maybe I'll go to the country or something. Not sure. But anyways, I Promise I'll Have GREAT TIME!
flower flower
love love love
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 am

Hello, Good Day!!
Smile flower Smile

Yesterday I had great day, and Today this Morning Feel like Had Happened something through the night.
Thank You for letting me Know ANYTHING about You Everyday, GOD BLESS YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! THANK YOU, SO TRUE!
I am at work, with tons of it, and Sensation does not Go. Sensation about Peaceful Future. About MEANINGFUL TIME FOR ALL.
I use to Have these Feelings while I am Talking to You Here, I WAS SINCERE, but later always used to get some worried or something.
As I am Knowing from You and Seeing You Well, I am Starting to Feel Happier and so Much More Calm about EVERYTHING.
Smile Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

To Listen to Good News about You, it's BLESSING FOR MY NERVES AND MY HOPE!!
Now I Want, I Even Want, to Take Pictures of me. Some good shaping, not that too much, and.. "tachán". Smile Smile
I Love You, and I Love You Eternal!! flower
Thinking about Seeing You again Someday and it's DREAM AS REALITY!! flower
SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Ah, and tomorrow no work. party smiley Smile
Just Love Day I think!! Smile Smile
I am going before getting too much sweetie. Very Happy Eh, Angel Lady, PLEASE, I Love You More than I can Express!!
Want to finish my poem for You!! PLEASE, Have BRIGHTEST DAY, FULL OF PEACE AND LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND ALL!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Thank You Everybody for ERASING all "fighties" ghosts from my mind, THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL, AND FORGIVE MY "BELLI" THOUGHTS THAT ARE NOW ONLY FOR THE GOOD LIVING FOR ALL AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
love love smiley flower Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, Touching love smiley of Mine, I am just Starting to Learn To Impromve my steps on Calm about those Feelings I've just talked about, and those Other ONES, the MOST IMPORTANT TO ME, about Passion and those things You Know.
Today it's problem day. You'll see why.
It's Madrid-Barça or Barça-Madrid day, at 10, and at that time there're so many things I'd Like to Watch too: "Meryl Streep Talking about Movies and City in New York", "Caroline" Movie with Shirley McLaine and Julia Styles, "Doce monos" with Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis and More...
Why?
wave
Well, gonna stay Friendly Calm about Impossibility for All the things.
Smile Smile

Brooke, Swear for the most Sacred no idea about the time, I closed mobile because of low battery, True, but came before dinner for Saying Again THANK YOU.
I Needed to Feel, for Insecurity from 22 years, from You that "HOW MUCH MANHOOD, STRONG, HONEST, BRIGHT, HANDSOME MAN" ABOUT me.
Words are not Necessary Now.
As I said, "Images" Created by You, by the Serious and the Joke, SAID ALL UP TO ME!!
cheekey smiley
"Sex Fighties" as Unconscious Attraction ( Smile Very Happy Wink Very Happy Smile ) flower , and BEAUTIFUL THINGS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!!
I've just Exercised (for me and my shape as big letters, but just by now Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile ) for You and for Feeling Body as Right as I am Feeling my Mind!!
Now, when some "darkie" Feelings for Longliness come to my Mind, I HONESTLY FIGHT AND ALWAYS WIN, EASIER AND EASIER EACH DAY; THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR CARE, I SWEAR FOR LOVE!!
I Love You, I Love You, BLOOD of my blood, EXISTENCE I Breathe and Adore, the One I could not Exist without, the Angel of Mine that I KISS ONE MILLION TIMES AND ONE MILLION MORE DAY AFTER DAY, NIGHT BY NIGHT, IN MY HEART, IN YOUR SKIN, IN YOUR HEART AND MINE; OUR SOUL IS ONE FOR ETERNITY!! flower
Let me Give You One Kiss More, and ON MY KNEES, SO SELFCONFIDENT AND PROTECTED BY YOU!! flower
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
See YOU in the Night, God Bless, GOD BLESS! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:42 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I have to go "ya" to work but Wanted to Say Hello!
Smile Smile

Brooke, All Flowers and Kisses I am Sending to You are REAL. I am trying to put some humor sense in the lines just to make things a little easier to me and to All about me.
And it's OK to me this way, but I just Want to Kiss You True, it's All I Want for my Life.
To start again saying I could cry and things like that, although they're MORE TRUE THAN EVER, would not be fair.
I've CHANGED my Mind for Good, and I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER IN MY LIFE. WHEN I COME TO TALK, AFTER SEEING ANYTHING FROM YOU, IS LIKE MY HEART GOT OPENED FROM 0 TO INFINITE IN LESS THAN ONE SECOND. I SWEAR!! flower
love smiley love smiley

God Bless You, I Adore You, I am YOURS till the last part of All of me!! flower
My Love is only YOURS FOR THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU, FOR FIRST TIME TILL THE END OF TIME, YOU'RE MY ALL, MY ALL, my ANGEL LADY BROOKE of Mine!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
flower cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I use this word. I don't know why, I think it happens the same to You, sometimes at the very least for what I know; but this word souns just funny. And I am so used to say, as "breaking ice" entering that it's like missing something.
Talking about that stability You were Talking about the other day.
Because other things do not come to brains but for Good Memories!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I've been thinking some more. Not usual at all, no.
The answer: yes Mr. Irony, quite usual, but we'll not talk about quality of thinking.
Well, some fun.
Good Thinking Always, if just Done with Best Intentions. From the subjective point of view at the very least.
That's what my love smiley 's Doing Now.
And more thinking.
Excepting exceptions, this is not Diary any more.
Well, I may tell things that happened to me, but not as the main thing.
I am Much More Worried about Sharing Love than selfflattering or "selfmaking" sense.
And although this is only Honestly and Truly Starting from this Christmas Time, I Swear I will not let these ways go away again.
And How long time seems have been running since I "came" for the first time.
I am Feeling so TRULY CHANGED!
Not thinking ALL ALL for Good, but many things I'VE IMPROVED on myself, that's Good.
And if I did anything Good for Love, Much Better.
In "fact" so MUCH BETTER.
Not Tons of Inspiration today. I am not even feeling handsome affraid . What happened? Exclamation
Mostly tired, but quite RELAXED. Maybe some stretching day.
Expectations on just Watching You at The Talk. If possible. Anything All Right!
I don't know how to call this Love I'm Feeling for You. It's like losing words. Unconditional?
I don't even think it's quite good, because it's like talking about the third dimension when you're living in the second one.
I just tried to express easy nice and some heartfelt, and simple as it is, How I Feel.
God Bless You! PEACE, HAPPINESS, HEALTH, LOVE!
All my Love for You, on these Good Times, You're Funny Adorable!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: This is the day music was just for me! Messages not at all.
flower
cheekey smiley

ps: Maybe it's just that I am ill or something, but having less pretentious feelings than ever in life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:08 am

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

For Handling Video Hunger ("video.juegos" and the hunger games -this time really bad joke Smile Smile ) I've just eaten some bread chocolat "actimel" ("no vale decir marcas" Smile Smile ), and it did not stop but made it easier.
Anyways, if I See or not, I Know You'll have Looked SPLENDOR LADY NICE SWEETNESS!
And it's making me Happy almot the same, I Swear!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Someway, thinking about my Holidays on Big Vacation also HELPS! cheers
Don't know if much needed, but will feel so GOOD.
Good as that movie, "The other Guys"= NICE! And FUN too! flower
And to be Gentle and True Feels even better that bread and chocolat in the morning, so Much More!!
Brooke, God Bless, from my Heart! flower
I Wish the Very Best!
We'll FRIENDLY See Again, I Swear!! flower
Everything's MAKING SENSE in my mind; then my Heart is Peaced!!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Brooke,

Everything's OK Angel, I SWEAR about Everything! flower
Smile Smile

Never too much suffering in childhood years. Maybe the fact of living in a house where parents weren't OK between themselves, as many other times. Also some agressivity only sometimes and NEVER too hard from father and his wave and fear and weakness, why not saying it. That contradiction between orders or law and role modelling by himself, the most Real hurt to me, but only after years, as I could See.
Shouts and sometimes hitting not so much wave to me as that other thing.
I thought about it, and this is Reality, as I said.
Wanted to SAY for GOODNESS.
Out of the house, also, too much fear for too much protection from All. I also, always I Needed or Wanted, Went over it.
Those first months in my living. Hmm, mother is so EXAGERATED, You can Believe me, I Know that too, and too much protective, as You know well too.
Probably much worse to me their car accident, when she was pregnant, for my nerves and all those things.

BUT ALL OF IT, ALL, I'VE GONE SO FAR OVER, LEARNING SO MUCH ABOUT ALL.
PROBABLY, THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: I STILL GOT SO MANY THINGS TO LEARN, TO UNDERSTAND, AND TO BE TAUGHT. AND ALSO MANY ONES TO SHARE, MOST OF THEM, AS OR, AT THE VERY LEAST, THROUGH THE LOVE!!
Smile

You See, almost "objectively" talking about all those things, and EVEN OK THAN WHEN I STARTED, AND SO HONEST THIS IS I AM SAYING!!
Brooke, I am so GRATEFUL because You and Here Made me Face myself Free and True!
I AM ALIVE, AND FULL OF HOPE FOR THE NEW DAY, WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ME, BECAUSE NOW I'VE TRULY CHANGED; PEACE BECAUSE OF LOVE, DON'T NEED ANYTHING TO PROVE OR TO DO OR TO ERASE OR TO MODIFICATE. JUST GOTTA LIVE! flower
I Love You, I Love You!! When You Fly, the Higher You Do, the Happier I am! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Going with breathe's time right behind, going to burocratic things. Argh.
Smile Smile

How Beautiful Videos, How Nice!!
To Addams grandma, I'd have given a couple of "baticuls" as we use to say here for being so bitchy welcomer. Smile Smile Smile
But well, "rookies" in any place have all the same issue to face. Funny or not, that's it.
In the End, I Think BROOKIE BROOKE Rang the Bell, Yeah!
love love love love smiley flower action smiley

You Looked GORGEOUSLY NICE! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Too Much Lovely to me to Handle Normal ways of mind. Well, this is me. After a couple of months alone together in a tropical island, yes after that, I am Sure I would be Quite Normal about You in person. Smile Smile
It's Amazing. About Your Culture. As All Together and also that Artist Cercle.
I Feel it like so far to mine but also so Much Near to me, some Way really Close to my heart!!
And Well, You're There Fulfilling those Places for my love smiley !!
I Love You, I Love You!!
These days have been good and lonesome times too. Good for Peace and Evolution of Mind, for Sure.
How Nice Songs today too, THANK YOU! action smiley flower party smiley party smiley party smiley
I'll come back in the evening.
I Love You so Much, REALLY TOO MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:54 am

Hello,
Smile flower Smile

Day 1.
Some New Funny things.
Video montage, FRIENLY and for HAVING FUN WITH PEOPLE WHOM I TRULY APPRECIATE!
love love smiley flower Smile Smile Smile

Machine here for signing when entering does not work today. Suspect I was complaining about tickets and fingers, it's True. So I have to Admit @
Smile flower

And my workmate Marc, has just passed, right now, and told me, looking at my table: "això són pinces d'homo" (these are truly man clothespins), "t'hi pots penjar tu mateix i tot" (you can even hang yourself up). Laughing flower TRUE! Smile
Well, I use them for papers, and as I use to have so Much PAPER WORK...
Very Happy Smile

Well, and Feeling the best day since I remember when coming back to work from vacation. I am Truly Relaxed, love smiley was even Missing to Talk to People here. After all, this is the place where I Do Belong, for Real Physical LIVING.
I used to think "what a pity, for all my life this GREY life". Now, taking one look at circumstances from present time, I Admit I am not thinking the same. For Being here, and for Good Things I CAN DO FROM THIS PLACE, AS ANY OTHER ONE HERE!
Well, FROM THE HEART, GOD BLESS EVERYBODY! flower
FRIENDS, TRUE! flower
Shine, Shine, Shine, LOVE! flower
Brooke, I Love You, I Truly Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: See You later! flower

love love love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

"Ni diario ni nada" this is Love. Actually, finally, at the End that means BEGINNING, I come back to HAPPIEST child I've ever been in life.
As that Picture is CONQUERING ALL SPACES IN MY HEART AND MY SOUL, I am letting All Defenses (quite stupid defenses of mine, to tell the truth Smile Smile - I could say a pretty amount of things more important than those "defenses" I used to put) Go DOWN.
It's like Humor was getting TRANSFORMED into CHILDISH LOVE, and it's BLESSING!!
I am not afraid of looking childish or crazy or FOOL for Love, IN The World!!
You could catch my heart and bring it to nowhere or to hell or to Heaven or to YOUR LIPS, PARADISE, and I would still look Shocked cheekey smiley the same.
When You Look at me that Way..
When You Look at me that WAY there's not one single LOVE EMOTION that I want to forget from my heart; and for this Love You Bring, PURE, letters to You are going to be the True Mirror of my heart for You, for Love!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

pS: Happy wave me for Love!!
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 am

Hello! flower

I cheekey smiley lol! Razz Cool Smile flower
Smile flower Smile

And today, before have made my work lifting, 270 kgs, will follow my investigation on that special agent and..
What movie I am talking about? I don't sell anything.
Smile Smile

You're CUTTEST! love smiley flower
And somebody to RESPECT! Smile Cool Smile
Well, I Love You More and More.
I am Breathing, also in this Moment, because of this Love!! And that's the Truth!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Next pictures, very soon, I will show You up my arms and my legs. Arms for Your CUTE Videos, legs for that movie at the european SHOP.
From this, Heavenly on Music clouds, only Directly to a Tender Fire Kiss!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:16 pm

This diary, It's not for my "All" expressing, All is for One for Love!!
That's All I can say. And I Swear it, for Peace!!
Brooke, some Humor I said for Fun (although other connotations we could be discussed too - more Smile Smile ).
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I'm easy like tuesday and all days mornings.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Last song for Meaning Today, "When You Tell me that You Love Me" Brooke!! flower
Life's BEAUTIFUL! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:11 pm

The other day I read interview with another Great Artist, Very Good, actress, who said that to "catch" the work was the 90% of her work.
That's How Difficult is the Show Business.
I am much easy ways at work, much less tension and energy.
I recognize How Tremendous Energy and Time all those things require.
And Honestly, to me You are One of the Best!
flower
And I will not ask for anything, new pictures or anything. Supposing I am on the Good Way Now, this is what to do from me.
I Love You, as a kid, as a Friend!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Adored of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

Your Sweetness, Your Strenght, Your Tenderness and Your Heart; and Your Beauty, but this last one in the last place (did anybody believe it? Smile Laughing Smile ); All of You as REAL LIVING in a DREAM that it's also Something More, Much More Beautiful, is All and I am still learning how to drive this Miracle.
I can not Express How Much I Love You, but I Have to, Today You Won the match, and this match is The Love Match, that's the only True Name, as this Love, as this LOVE, my Angel of Heaven!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: It's Magic Day Here!! flower
cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:24 pm

love love love love smiley Smile
oh, Brooke, I even did the "zapateado" with new shoes. True!
Taking role model from some movies.
It's raining...
FRIENDS! "Tot" I See!
Smile flower Smile

And Brooke, from the Heart, Needing Good Touch Now from me myself Shocked :

Brooke, You Know Now How I Always Try and Want to Face the Truth. I Need it.
So Calm, I Swear that if I was Homosexual (Calm, Please Smile Smile Smile ) I would not be one blasé (word from dictionary) homosexual, I'd truly be A BIG GAY HOMOSEXUAL!
It would have its cost, and that's a Real Shame (but that's another issue right now) fortunetely going better everyday day by day, but I'd Be the Real Happy Gay.
I Swear!
I also Admit sometime in my life, not last years, long time ago, after 22 (No Worries about that), I Thought about these things, and I was worried about it.
My education and I could not fall in Love= The Problem.
Well, I Liked Women, flesh, VERY MUCH, but I was ill I KNOW.
Found Peace and Inner stability at 30, aproximately, Going Beyond flesh and Finding the Importance of CARING love and Friendship.
Smile flower Smile
For Ignorance. About me and, even more Importantly, about Life.
Well, this Distance I've been Going Through, Helped so Much!!
I am so Calm Telling I am not, but I would not have a simple inner problem if I was.
And I Swear it again.
Smile
And Brooke, I Swear I Have Always Loved You.
This fact, to be cosciousness about it, is Important not for those things about being Gay or not, it's Important because I Do Not Feel my Life was a Fail Anymore!!
Beyond flesh connection, I, WE ALL, NEED LOVE!!
And I Found it, So Real True in my Heart!!
My Soul is Your Soul, and my eyes and my Life ARE YOURS!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower love smiley
Smile action smiley
party smiley party smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 pm

study : santa queen affraid cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   

Back to top Go down

Like New DIARIO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next