Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Like New DIARIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13605

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things? Smile
Here quite well, and already totally out from fear about words to be said going to be used and transformed by anyone, anytime on anyway.
Expressing like this because it's how I was Feeling it was.
Depending on moment, I Admit, but Going Better with this not very "equitative" subject.
This is life, and the fact of being bright, or even loved, does not mean anything.
Just True!
I Know I have been left to find my own way. And it's Fair Now.
Contract (not "faustian" any more Smile Laughing Smile ) is Fair Now. I Know what I am risking: my image under mask through filter of another people mind and heart (intentions supposedly good), and what I'm Taking for me: SO MUCH!! VERY!
flower love smiley flower

Have had long conversation (well, this depends on Culture and Society where we stay, it's a Fact: different visions on it) with long time Friend. I write big letter. Yes.
I did not appreciate, could only see surface before, judging as another "materialistic" one.
Too hard, my judgements from before.
Now, this luxury is only reserved for myself.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've told all that happened for last years to this friend. We had not seen each other for years. She's Good, I Think. Friends in physical world are not the most usual in my life, specially for last years, so I'll try to take some chance about. Not necessary contact as one time a week, not necessary, but just some confidence. She wants me to help her about some work (necessary or for making me feel good -ah, that's something I don't know and will not make think about very much: uncertainty is some kind of Key in this World and its Living, Now I Do Know!).
She was like affraid cheers Shocked Laughing tongue smiley Smile party smiley party smiley when I told her already all of story Here. It's PUBLIC, so I told. Felt Good, to have some people Looking at my eyes and my at the other's in this Consciousness State.
Made me Feel More Human, Truly More. Qualitative difference. Me not machine at all.
Well, if the fact of talking alone for already two hours is not considered like that.
"monologues of 'vaya toalla". geek
Felt Good.
Human Touch, not only Family, New Vision, not worried, about All things Happened to me for last years. Human Touch Felt so Good.
Just some song and one more post.
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Smile Hi, how are things!! Smile
Smile Smile
action smiley

News All around... Rolling Eyes
More Motivation for Study and Share Thoughts, and for Making Quality and Love Brought from what I may say Grow Higher and Higher for Goodness!
It's the only way I've got ahead!
cheers cheers cheers

Wishing Very Good Day.
Today, as ALL I See Now, "Día de los Inocentes".
God Bless them All, let us All Fight to Love and Educate and Protect!
flower flower flower

Sending All Love and Friendship Possible, the only Way that is Real, if We Still Want to be called as Human!
And I Do Feel How Sending is from the Heart. I Do Believe, Endlessly!
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, God Bless You All!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: to me Time for Honesty and Beauty and Peace. Energy for the year coming! Together, Together and Together, beyond just words, Deeply into the Heart. Knowing the Common Beauty in Human, and the Special in each one, and Feeling it. Feeling!
I Do Believe Future can be Much Better, for All, by All Hands!
tongue smiley

cheekey smiley Brooke Shields=INSPIRATION, and ETERNAL LOVE to me!! cheekey smiley
Smile Wink party smiley hasi party smiley Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 am

Hi,
flower flower

I ate something and headache dissapeared. Some more waken too. No worries. Came for saying.
flower cheekey smiley Everything's going to be OK!! And much More when See You again!! cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

ps: this closing Here (about direct talking -not claiming about, Feels so Good!) Helped for Wanting more Social Touch. Really. Good job!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Beloved,

this is, not going to Videos, for nothing about People There. Good, Appreciated and Admired.
Me out of Personal Problems. Love!
But All I See there put together do not Inspire me that Much. You Know.
Can anybody Imagine what's to Stay here out of Physicial Embraced Touch, and after so long time?
I don't think anybody on earth can Imagine what's feeling like that like, Loving this way.
It's OK.
Remember, Lady. INSPIRATION.
This is crazy, but You could come one day to my island. Why not? One talk, just one talk. It's not that much expensive or Embarassed for You. Come with Family. I could Talk about All and Feel Peace for the Living.
You've Living There High and Everywhere under the spotlight. So Much Force inside.
You can.
If not, if any other comment, as always, it's the same. Not talking more about me going.
Maybe lyrics on videos to make me remember... Passion for You.
NEED TO HOLD YOU.
You Know I Love You.
Mature. True. I don't want any other thing from You either, excepting One Embraced Moment Together in Life.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 pm

flower Hi! flower
flower flower

As we said yesterday...
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
love smiley

Some more calm.
How are things?
Very Nice Video Could Find, and Pictures too.
Thank You!
flower flower flower
love smiley

It's terrible, too find out how years make one, me, more sensitive. When you've grown up fed by those movies...
Well, some shields are necessary, for selfprotection.
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

I've been some fire in the inside, and not totally out of it, but All I'm saying (and I think I'm keeping the promise I made many months ago) Here is for Good and moderated by some kind of kindness (sorry, that's all I could find tongue smiley geek ).
Just Wanted to Make All things CLEAR.
Honestly, Think there's nothing else to be cleared from me and from past years.
I'm not Angry. Only some tired and deceived, but it was something I had in mind since long time ago. It's Normal.
Not deceived only for Here and around. It's about All.
Places Human can reach are so Painful to be found and understood by me, so TOUGH to See and Understand.
All put together's been... Wow.
Something True too: I had so much fun, like long time ago, watching "El cambiazo", with Kevin Reynolds and Jason Bateman. And yesterday the same for a scene from "Big Bang", chapter 3, 6th season, where Howard is callind and talking to Bernadetter from the satellite. He's Totally wave Fixed Eyes into the Screen. It was, this and some scenes from the movie:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I Truly Did, in fact!
Thank You, Movies.
Well, I Still ( Mad -guau, guau- Very Happy Wink Smile ) Love You Very Much! Without some Sense of Brother/Sisterhood is Impossible to Go on Fine to me.
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, from Here, I Love You Very Much!! I Keep Word about Coming back. Not in my hands all, but Someday FOR SURE. And I Do Swear I Love You (not much worried about believing me or not, usually for last times but today Need to be believed, because I don't want make Feel bad: wha the, it's True).
flower I Love You, and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And Your Family and Friends from those Pictures Look so Great, Brooke. PEACE!
On monday start studying. Had date with dentist, but I think I'll ask for another day.
The only reason is for Discipline on Starting Routines.
Nothing else, it's true
Laughing Laughing Laughing

This time truth was some out of mouth (difficult to explain jokes and to make, by english: out of words said by mouth, I mean).
LOL, Spontaneous is Key to me!
Laughing Very Happy Smile

Peace, Good Love, Well Grown, Here We'll Stay for Sharing Good Feelings and Thoughts and Wishes and Love!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi!!

Feeling Good, ankles now (stretching and caring good) and All.
One and One Still is One, as song says (it's True the only song I can (well, please understand, something aproximate to the fact of singing) sing is that from Elvis Embarassed Laughing ).
flower Love You!! So Much!! Let me See You again, Please, some Picture, PLEASE I NEED. JUST SAYING PLEASE!! flower
love smiley cheers love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:56 pm

it's All so Bright.
I have to say this: I don't Understand the Silence and the Comments from All Places (indirectly). The only answer is Human Badness.
I will not be Calm till I've Found a cure for all problems, material, around in Family. The other day I wrote something.
Did you know one of most important reasons for anxiety of people in modern societies (there's even a ratio for defining levels) is the SOCIOECONOMICAL DIFFERENCE AMONG PEOPLE? VERY IMPORTANT. IT'S TOUCHING DIGNITY, HUMAN!
I can never be comfortable, on this moment and from now on, under public eye, Feeling like this.
I Admit How Frustrated I am.
There're too many things I Have to Get Focused on.
My Family, ON THESE DAYS, HOW THEY ARE, IS MAINSTREAM FOR MY STRESS.
I don't know how I'll reach to be Able to be Calm Here, because at this Level of Sincerity and Real Living, I can not work very well, after All Happened and where I've been taken, from ALL THE THINGS. HONEST!
WHAT'S THE MATTER RICH PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!
Smile

About school. I was not abused, sexually. Yes, ass touched one time. Well... For my consciousness, it was like PROUD for Have Scared Person, Truly, after doing. Did not See anything on it for other kids. Also, for Calm of All. Yes had to See Public touchings, innocent as parts of the body, that did not reach me from that day.
Did not feel much guilty or anything for this.
My sense of guilty, probably comes from Catholic Religion, and also for things I consciously did being a kid under that kind of thinking.
But I am Here for All this People.
I've Reached a Place where the only thing that works in me is FIGTHING. By the pen, of course, but fighting. I've been so many times thinking something was expected from me. I know I've also been part of studies and experiments too.
It's OK.
My sex works (not Romantic, as Usually) and my mind and my body too. I am not asking anything else. Just some more Peace of Mind.
Now I haven't. But I'll have.
It's not what's been said on THAT BEAUTIFUL VIDEO (BROOKE SHIELDS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY!), it's just that it's been TOO LONG TIME like staining thing, appart. That Truly Hurts Human Soul.
It Came All Together Back again.

ps: the nice thing: I suppose you know little chicken, when have no mother, are used to be put under the warm effects of a Idea (my grandpa used to do), well, then I'm like little chicken, because like so much to put the electrical clothe ("manta eléctrica") on my chest when I go to sleep. Feel so Good, to Feelings too.
So, You Know, little chicken too.
AND I WISH I WAS GAY! TRUE, I SWEAR, NO OFFENSES. SOCIAL PROBLEMS WOULD FIND ITS BALANCING BY THE UNDERSTANDING FOR AND FROM COUPLE. WANTED THE TRUTH? HERE IT IS.
But I can't. It's Nature. I Wish I Could, Honestly!
flower love smiley
AND, NOT BEING HYPOCRITE, I WISH I WAS RICH TOO!
Laughing Smile

Well, I Do Admit what I Have. Moderate Masculininity ( Suspect Smile -just from comments heard, nothing else), Very Smart brain but not very useful for practical living, one Family that love me, some youth, Health, I think (this is only temporary, my Mad ), Beautiful Memories...
Many things! Good!
Smile love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:04 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

from my Heart and TRUE:
I'm so Happy, so Happy, for You. I Swear. For Having Good Family and Love. Those two girls, Wonderful, and Good Husband (even second ones can be good Smile Smile Smile ). Please, Believe me!
Please.
Not dramatic, but Very in Need You Believe this I said. Very!
And I Love You so Much!!
I Keep my Promise, I Swear, One day not so far will come back.
I am man enough (Hearted Person enough, I Mean) to Go and Be KIND to All, and True while Doing.
One Day.
I'm sure Economy of All will become better, OF COURSE, I'M FRIENDLY SURE!
And One Day, some Performance. Maybe a cup of coffee, yes? Some Nice Calm Talk. Then I'd come back to Spain so easy, no "davidinian" problems (about tragedies from Magic but Movie, "Endless Love").
That day I'll come well grown up.
One hand, and One Embrace, wow, so Strong. Nothing Else. RESPECTING FAMILY!
This is All I'm asking to life from all the things I can not achieve only by myself. Well, beside Peace, Love and Health for All, obviously.
Oh, Brooke.
WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL BEING, I Love You, never as Tenderly as You Deserve action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:45 pm

I get wave I Love You too Much. Watching Videos (SCULPTURE YOU, LADY! cheekey smiley Exclamation ), oh my.
World MUST BE GOOD, because You're There, that's become Here, this ONE HEART, FOREVER!!
I will Stay by poems and All I can Dedicate because I Love You and don't care at all about what ANYBODY, even Family, whoever, may see. AS ALWAYS. I don't care for anything HERE but YOU.
Everywhere I go YOU're the Bright Center of my Universe, and when I'm Happy it Feels like I was Seeing by Your Eyes.
Now I also have to say something more.
It may sound ridiculous or nonsense, but it's True. And YOU Deserve the Truth. You Know I Tell You ALWAYS (well, excepting graduation pictures and hats Smile Laughing Smile ).
The supposedly STUPID me being so wave for last weeks, knowing the Normal but Tough things You've had to go through has one reason.
First, I Wanted to Bring ENERGY GOOD with All my Heart (unperfect me so much!).
Second, I was Hurting too. For You, of course, but also for Teri Your Mom. I Mean, I had never met her, but I Loved Her, it's True, and I cry now. And also, SORRY me, I was Angry with All, and Specially with You, because I Knew I'd Never Meet Her in Person. And I Wanted. She LOVED You so Much!
I've Said it. Now I'm More Calm about this too.
I Love You.

Well, now going till tomorrow. I Love You so Much that I don't understand anything of this feeling. Like Supernatural to me, like Heaven Existing. Then it Truly Must! cheers party smiley cheers

flower Have Nice Day and Night, I Swear I'm with YOU for All DAY for All of the Time!! And That's for LIFE!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

ps: God Bless You All, my FRIENDS, Truly, from the Heart!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Smile Hi, how are things? Smile
Smile Smile

I've seen very NICE LOVELY BEAUTIFUL Videos that will have to Watch later.
flower Thank You!! flower
Smile Smile Smile

Like coming with my homework made ( Smile wave Smile ), fighting dinnosaurs is so stressing ( geek ) Laughing Laughing Laughing , I feel wishes for jumps and All.
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Feel so Well with myself. Yes, only for being kind, good and Dedicating Hearted poems.
Now the usual anxiety (brain experimental test Shared for Good!) in me for Staying waiting for a physical hug ( Smile the most Important at this moment to me!! Smile ) is so much LOWER.
Confirming my Dr. Frankenstein's Experiments. Keep the Faith, I'm Sane!! Driving Poem's Sense in Known, NOW, Good Direction for that!! tongue smiley
I Love You All too!
flower Brooke, so Cute that seems impossible, and Beautiful (You Know this one More), You are!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Expression, Eyes and All the Face, when in Marlo Thomas TV, of You, when answer, specially at first moment, questions about New Year's Resolution is "PER MENJAR-TE". Obviously, in the good sense, for CUTENESS. Here WE say to kids as HUGS and KISSES (if Yours) to Give.
I Love You, I Love You!! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Smile Hi, I'm in a true hurry for work!! Smile
Smile Smile

Came for Health and Peace for All.
When Came to New York I was Expecting for a Talk with Brooke Shields, it's True. Did not think that much about the fact we have never talked in person, excepted this Virtual Contact, so Special and NEW and Different to All from before.
But I thought this before knowing how I'd Feel beside her. Too MUCH EXCITED at that Time. Talking objective, beyond the BEAUTY, I was too emotioned.
And adding to this the fact I commented before: I was making my own prejudices about my right on talking. Well, there's nothing Fixed for Real World from this Virtual Beautiful Place.
Then I did not know, or did not want to know, better said.
"I just wanted to talk to Brooke".
Never Wanted to Make non honest things or propositions (now imagining there were not People around Taking Good Care of Her, of course), I SWEAR!!
Second one, True, is just that I Truly thought I could make some contact for Working for earning money for Family.

Well, about each one.
First: I Admit I could not normal talk, I could only HUG or Nothing, and probably only PRIVATE ways, in that Moment.
And More: There've been TONS of Comunication, Special, since that day and Before. SO BEAUTIFUL AND MAGIC!!

Second: I'm Professionally Focused. Studies are Sacred and it's All I Always Wanted. Yes, it's like a pity I could not make them before and had to to others because of needing for money (I worked Worked and studied as You All Know), but Probably All I Do Know Now I would have Never Reached in any other Way.
It's been so GIVING WISE AND SENSE to me, All those things that Happened. And not talking only aboud bad experiences (I do know the most of us would sacrifice knowledge we win for the possibility not feeling the pain: change the past; OR MAYBE NOT, THERE'RE FACED OPINIONS AMONG DOCTORS AND PEOPLE WHO STUDY THOSE THINGS), but also about those Ones Good (like Coming Here and There!! cheers action smiley ), or different things lived (Work, Living...) and those other Ones Studied.
I'll NEVER be Rich, but I Know things will become Better for All very Soon. Society too. It's about Sense, and Love!
About Goals of Living, I Do Feel I'm Doing what I Always Wanted!

It's a TRUTH, that also, and so IMPORTANT, CAN HELP EVERYBODY TO FEEL GOOD! EVERYBODY!!
I Do!!
flower love smiley LOVE WAS, IS AND WILL BE REAL, AND CARING!! love smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi!!

this is just Very Important to be said. Honesty.
Already all my ghosts, maybe not all because it's too conplex, but so many, came from the moment I Started Being Afraid from ghosts that my social living, under the weitgh of inner angryness and deception, more angryness, brought to me.
In fact, Social situations scared and worried me because I was scared FIRST, TRUE ORIGEN, from myself and for how I had been feeling in the inside about those situations. My answers in the inside scared me, Deceived me. And after, first of all from that, Situations. And the harder going away from them, the harder they were put in my subconscious.
Then, obsessive-compulsive.
It's Good to Know.
I have been Working in All.
See later.
I'm Feeling Good!!
Psycological discussions are over for today. Very Happy Laughing
Is possible to come back to the beginning, knowing well this was never perfect either, and start doing things, under my own possibilities, a little better, for the outside and for my innner emotivity?
Yes, it is.
To Write, Strongly and Open, HELPS!
HA, YEAH!
Childish, this ways I'm "using" NOW, ABOUT ME, is so GOOD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Second post in this! Very Happy

I was projecting in the outside what was going on in my mind. Badly identifying all origen of problems.
flower flower flower
love smiley

ps. I had to end completely!! LOL It's since pretty long time ago I know all this, but sharing now I'm TOTALLY SURE. Because I Do Feel how it Felt before all that.
party smiley tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:27 am

my Adored,

yesterday's night could see the GEM Awards Picture, only Looking at You and computer was not moving from that place (tablet) and I had to Smile (I Like to Make jokes, like this morning someone, things of guys, just good feelings), and I was so Excited, Normal use of word.
I Kissed You on the screen, and when closed energy electricity (need work for "apagar", I'll look for), I Embraced so Much. TENDERNESS "attack". I had!! action smiley

I'll Do anything, never hurting anybody, for Meet You Again!! Just Hands and Embrace I'm Searching for, I Love You so Much!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

Those Videos. It's HISTORY. Thank You for Posting. I'll Watch at Night (Brooke, I have to "fight" for Future, I Truly Have to Work till late in the night), I'll Watch but All I See.
You don't know what You Mean to me and How I Love You, Real Terms into Real World!!
The Fact I Respect and Accept All, till the Point it's Much More: SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND ALL OF YOU, SO MUCH, MY SENSE!!!; I Love You in the Real World so Much!!

ps: going to Work, VERY MOTIVATED FOR SHINING HERE, CHANCE, and will come later for a while. I had good rest, and eyes not very tired, because did not watch TV. I mean, just for so NECESSARY rest, after all work, but I'll can do in the weekends or when big matches, like All Star, or Movies (when I remember, oh my wave party smiley lol! ).
God Bless, I Love You!
Brooke, oh my Brooke of Mine!!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Please, please, no worries about what I said, I've not losed my brain.
Hume, philosopher, said he felt so weird when thought about that thinking, philosophy, of him after have spent 3 or 4 hours having good time with friends. It's what I always said, duplicity (and more sides) is real for All. That's Existing.
My Quality as Neighboor of Brooke WOULD ALWAYS DEPEND ON:

1) Material Conditions of Living I could have reached (DIFFICULT).

2) PERMISSION, EXPLICIT, FOR BEING CLOSE FRIENDS.

Those two conditions are "sine qua non" ones (LOL about words, but True Sense).
May be it's possible Everybody's Waiting for me to Spend my Life Here, for All, for HELP?
Well, if this is what You Want, and Brooke Wants too, I'D ACCEPT. HAPPY, REAL!
Well, Life is Very Complicated, and achieving conditions for going is VERY DIFFICULT TASK TOO, DON'T FORGET IT; and I am not going to focuse that much about these things nobody tells me.
So, I'm going to Focuse on Good Feelings, and don't even think about those incognits that can only take energy from me and my powered, by the Love and the Sense, Actual Thinking!!!
The Truth is that I Love You!
Brooke, oh Brooke. It's just that I Feel You Were Immense and Original Part of my Heart.
But I'm FEELING, I SWEAR, I'VE MADE UP MY MIND FOR GOOD ABOUT THIS SITUATION, so Well.
To Expend my Life Here in my Land, and Coming to the Forum, and "programming" my Life for these ways will be Good too.
I will not think.
flower Think, Work, Do it, Love! flower

I Do Feel my Emotional Living like Fulfilled at this time of my Life!
party smiley People Around... It's Blessing! party smiley

PS: I Promise my Arguments, philosophical, are so Good. Oh my, when I catch some more Philosphical Culture...
I'm AMAZED AND SO MUCH ILLUSIONED ABOUT FUTURE!
Just take a look at those authors, how they did enjoy the simple fact of Studying and Improving through it Knowledge.
Joy from it is Prize enough for any work!
Recognition is secondary about, for most of them.
May be not all, there were exceptions, like Newton about Leibniz, but Most of them, Pure People!
flower Brooke, You're Pure People to me!! flower

And this Place and Friends around at this time too!
party smiley love smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:00 pm

flower Hi!! flower

Brooke, You're The Sun of my Life. Just came to Express How Perfect You are to me!! action smiley
And it's like Working in the same house and me coming back to your room, from time to time, to say Hi and Hug, and some stolen kiss Smile Smile
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I'm Very Focused on Work too, and it's, More than Anything, for Love!! That picture, "teeth" is CUTEST, LOVELY!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Smile Hi, how are things? Smile
Smile Smile

Me met at work, and now more work than before. Very Happy Smile
It's Good. Responsability. Though some changes to be done about forms (I am always told I write some complicated ways: I can not help it, that's my way, but in any case, the more you know about something, the more you can write easy ways about -not necessary, but more possible), not about substance, I've been so CONGRATULATED about Work.
I Have to Admit it's Probably the Theorical Work that I've been Working on More Intensely than ever in my life. About ORGANIZATION of written concepts.
This is being Blessing for my writer/thinker styles. BLESSING!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Now tons of work. But will come for sure before going.
Wanted to Say EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE OK.
I'm VERY FOCUSED, VERY, FOR GOOD! Yes, yes, TONIGHT Very Intense Philosophy.
Well, I Do Like.
And I Love Brooke Shields!!
God Bless All, FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Brooke, You don't have to be worried for anything about me, and I will never bring bad feelings here again. Maybe sometimes social criticism is possible, but nothing personal.
I've Found Peace Here about things of Eternal Love!!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower

Don't be afraid, it's gonna be OK!!
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Adored, BEAUTY, Angel and Heart of Mine,

this is the thought of the day (apparently wave , but not; bu and admiting it's funny to me to say this way):
I Adore to Adore You but I Adore You More than I Adore to Adore You.
flower Smile Because LOVE is Real!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

All this time I've been kissing You.
I am Feeling so Much that in my brain there's even the sensation of how it is the touch of your skin on mine.
I am not expecting is going to be 100% correctly and exactly Felt, but the fact is I've reached that place.
I go walking, as now, with that sensation in my heart and my mind, for so many times.
I Love You, I Love You so!! Sense is You, as Beauty, as Love. As Everything Fine to me in life, as long as You're There with me, Sharing those places.
To touch your skin, physically, I feel like I should go to some manicure for all parts of my hands, to make them softer for touch fine for delicate caress.
It's the most stupid I've said today Smile Laughing Smile but it's how I'm Truly Feeling about.
I've been dreaming of Your Face, and Your Naked Shoulders and Arms, Tonight.
flower Smile Yes, this must be Love!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi,

working so posts not too long, but made.
You're Perfect to me and You are!!
I'm Very Happy!!
Smile Are You Happy? Smile
I See You so Well, You're Looking so Good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:02 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

how are things!!
Here Quite Well.
Brooke, You can be Sure about the Fact when I Feel like disconnected because lack of sense, sometimes from the Living, sometimes daily sometimes into the Deep of its Meaning, not so usual, or tired (this is really usual Laughing Smile ), I just Need to Look at You and Find myself like NEW, it's like it was the First Time I Did it and it's also like I was being born again into ENERGY AS AND FROM THE SENSE!! action smiley
party smiley It's Intelectual, and it's Emotional!! party smiley
flower I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

There's Something inside of You, beyond Greatness, that there is too, that Makes Your Heart, that I See like Heaven's Paint on your Face, that Makes Your Heart so Beautiful, Magnetic, Atractive and Adorable and Lovely and Nice to me!!
flower So, I have to think that I Love You; Angel!, and BRIGHTNESS, You are to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: flower cheekey smiley party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:15 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

how are things?
I'm coming with a good, as we say here, "memeu" Laughing Smile (cold).
It's Baby's Guilt! Very Happy Smile
Contagied me, and it's Normal. Used Literary Expressing for Making things Beautiful.
In fact, it was Metaphircally True. But did not say for making feel bad at all.
Who's feeling really bad it's me! geek
Even my Mad for not being superman ( wave Wink ) are much more easy now.
Smile And it's for Brooke!! Smile

Have to say one thing.
If I get too heavy because each time Brooke Shields appears I make a comment (only one, ha!), just tell me, please. There're many ways for saying it. So, tell me.
I'm Here because Think and Feel it's for Good. But if any time I'm wrong, just tell me.
Just in case. I've Never pushed anybody against Free Deciding, FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT!
Had to say, had to say.
Now I've done, have also to say this Picture is Fabulous, How Beautiful.
Expressing All by Expression, it's WONDERFUL! cheekey smiley
Today my brain is not at his top, and studying and all will be lower today, but non stop. Just not phisically 100%.
I can not say the same about Heart and Soul Health. I'm HAPPY!! action smiley
You All Must Feel Good, then I can Feel too. It's CONDITION for All Coming. Necessary Inclusive Path!
God Bless!
So Much Specially from Brooke!!
Brooke, You're Perfect to me and I Love You!! Will come later for Big Hug and Kiss!!
You See I'm not extraphysical today, but You've Made me Phisically Feel so Much by that Picture, oh my You can Believe. My Heart is in Love with You too!!
flower And that's for Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Know Everything's Going to be OK!! And I'll Physically Touch those hands again, someday!! I Swear!! With Direct and Expressed Permission, OF COURSE!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:29 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Truly, those Pictures are breathtaking, but I don't think You need that much to be said, Honestly.
Smile Smile

I Like and Love to See that Potency for Going on that Way. That Heart, One of a kind, yes it is! action smiley
I am secretly challenged, on my own competitivity circuit. But this cold and these Focusing Studies don't let me much space for the bodyflattering as amateur game.
This is maturity,in fact I think.
One of these days will post some good Pictures New that I have to be taken.
Anyway, I Do Feel I am beeing See, so...
Not much urgency about that.
party smiley party smiley party smiley

I've already got essence of Book critic, but have to read my schemes and think some more before.
To talk about it will be a very Important Exercise. I'll Share with Professor too.
Good job!
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley

I don't know how to explain, probably it's because the weather's change in this afternoon, from the today's morning, I mean (when weather changes it uses to happen to me), but came some Good Memories from the Past.
They Were Easy and Kind, as State of my Heart on this time. Memories about my Staying more than about Facts, of Mind and Heart.
Always happens to me, usually not always better said, specially in all seasons changing: new weather brings Memories from that season from the past years of my life. It's curious. Probably, I am not the only one.
Shared!
Well, going to make some more Work and to make one more Look at Pictures, and going home for Rest (so much needed, when I'm sneezing sometimes feel like my neck was going to explode: this is the Potency of the Air Smile ; yeah, it's True, and as it's some painful, more sensitive to the "jet-sneezes" flower Laughing Laughing flower ).
Good Humor, Good Day for All, God Bless!
flower Brooke I Love You, Thank You for Being so Beautiful!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Yes, Yes, and I Love You and I Adore You and I NEED You!!
And, Childish More than ever Now, I'm going to go beyond Shakespeare's Romeo Statements and beyond Kant as Origen and Fundament for All Philosophy from his days till Contemporanity (Erasing Trascendentalism and All Problems coming from it, from Perspective of Metaphysic Fundaments, I mean, not as Solution for All Problems - psh, psh, it's a Secret, but I've got my own remedies for Everyone, developed, selfdeveloped, in preparation or waiting to be done).
Yes, I'm Very SELFISH Very Happy .
LOVE'S ENERGY.
I can not Write Poems because if I only Give Potency to my Emotional Brain I Think it, and I, will Explode.
So, Playing with the more objective mind, I can Drive Emotion and at the same time, I Hope, Express it.
The Childisher, the Better to me Now.
love smiley flower I Adore You, Brooke, and I Love You More!! flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:00 pm

And...

flower Smile I Love You!! Smile flower
cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

Yeah, I've decided to make my introductory speech much larger!
Smile Laughing Smile

flower High and Elevated for that Sweetness on her face. Thank You! For Videos, Pictures and All too! Love! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley

It's going to be Much Better Time, You'll See!!
Did I tell You how fast I was typing on thursday at work. I already affraid about myself. Yes, yes, the cokie can not go. I Love You, I'm a man...
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   

Back to top Go down

Like New DIARIO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next