Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Like New DIARIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:47 am

Hello!!
Smile flower Smile

Feeling (I admit SUBJECTIVITY of mine about those impressions, but All impressions, even physically hand on hand are those ways) You're SO OK HAPPY, and Seeing How You Let me See, All Comes Much More Easier and Fun and Meaningful and "Springful", almost Summer Now.
flower It's Blessing!! I Remember All those Beautiful Places as Magic Memories!! flower
I Feel in mind, body, heart New Time Here.
It's Good, it's Good.
I've been eating on a circular table some "ensaimada" with 5 women, and me so NATURAL NORMAL AS ONE MORE.
Well, what's Normal to be said I think it was not so normal for things I said about my past.
Well, I've Changed.
Not tastes (IMPORTANT ONLY AS THE FACT THAT I LOVE YOU AND FIND YOU THE SEXIEST THING ON EARTH! cheekey smiley ), but yes the Way to Make them some better.
Quite proud.
Smile Very Happy Smile

Today Babies Coming to my house. It's Great.
I'll be so DEEPLY CONNECTED WITH YOU IN THOSE PLACES OF MIND AND HEART WHEN I EXPERIENCE THIS ALMOST PURE SOUL'S TOUCH!!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I am Loving You, I am Sure I'll Hold Your Beautiful Hand Again; that I'd Like to Kiss!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Truly Embarassed as "literal" when I say.
God Bless!
flower flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:47 pm

flower Hello Good Sweetness my Adored flower

One Tender Morning Kiss and One I Love You right now!! flower Smile
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I am Yours!!
And by Now, flower "hasta nueva Orden de usted" flower my Lady Smile Smile , Having Such a Good Time with Studies of Mine. But only as Much as I am Here with You!!
flower flower

Wow, Ideas and Ideas I'll Love to Work on!!
Good, and someway, I Honestly Think with ability to be, some possible way, Useful! flower
Thank You Again Today for Videos! It was so Beautiful and Magic Everything FRIENSHIP!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
flower

And about "hungry" for Working Ideas, I'll post the Most Important of All that maybe Result, Finally someway, good; for Sure.
And for Sure I do not Agree at All with Sir MASTER ONES Albert Einstein when said "religion is an infantile superstition". Sorry, but The Idea/Concept/Magic/=Magnetic Attraction for Mind are Impressed on Fire in our Minds. Modestly, I've to say HE was One of Greatest Believers on The Absolute, with MORE Complex Human Implications than He THOUGHT. And that Human AFFECTION for Concepts/Abstraction/Absolute is in All of us, not depending if HE or anybody may be Asperger or anything it may be said; BY SO MUCH RESPECT I SEE! Maybe there's a degreee difference, but that's All.
Brooke, Here's INSPIRATION and it's like a NICE "debt", Saying and Sharing!
Smile Smile

I Love You, I Adore You, I am Yours You are my Everthing!!
Smile flower Smile

When I Looked at that Last Picture Well, my WHOLE mind Smile Very Happy Smile Got so HAPPY!!
party smiley hasi party smiley

You've Always been, and Will Always be The Lady of Mine!
Smile flower Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Hello!!
Smile Smile

This sleepy guy's been a little more awaken, but do not think it's very much.
I want to be "moto", and I can not, today.
Patience me, New One!
I can not listen to sound here, but... One minute. Now I can, "headphones". cyclops wow mind of mine! Very Happy well, I did not have ones quite long to catch, now I DO HAVE!!
flower Smile flower

flower Could only listen to first video, second one not permission "security mode activated", and here at work can not watch many things, it's Normal.
Other Videos so Good too, "One" is Good! flower
love smiley love smiley

Here some workmate is really intrigated about what or why I write, but I do not say a simple thing anybody here tongue Wink
FRIENDS, but some intimacy. Before at the Office talked about because it was Explossion and something I had to do, and also because I "deserved" it. Wink Very Happy
Now this Ways are OK! flower
Truly, I am REALLY AMBITIOUS ABOUT MY middle/long terms Achievements on my studies.
I Want to be Listened by Everybody, More as Mission than Like a Star @ heaven Razz me issues, I Swear. Anyway, some social CONVENTIONAL "RECONOCIMIENTO" for my Task I Human Ways Admit will Feel Truly Well.
But that's only said as "Telling Always The Truth Me", more than real MOTIVATIONS.
I Need to Feel I've Used Well my "ab initio" Natural Abilities, for Something Good.
And at the same time I Enjoy!
It's what I Always Wanted, and my mind is WORKING BETTER THAN I EVER DREAMED BEFORE, in life, it's True. I am finding myself better on this than I thought, and I was quite "royal turkey" ways about it, as You Know about me.
But I Need You!! action smiley
flower cheekey smiley I just Need You as my LOVE!! cheekey smiley flower

It RESETS my mind, it Heals, getting little more better and better each time.
It Cleans my Soul and my Heart!!
As long as I can be sure I am not Doing Bad to Anybody You Know Brooke!
I Love You, Lady Angel Loving Heart!!
party smiley flower party smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Hola!!

going to the other computer wave Michael, the owner Smile , checked system out and says the other one runs well.
It's All True.
Coming back in one second.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Hola Hello Good Sweetness a l'horabaixa and Everything ( wave -Good!)
flower Smile Smile flower

flower Just came for a while for Nice Tender Kiss, I Love YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Thank You for Blessing Everything, Have Great Rest and God Bless Everything! flower
flower See You in the morning, You're Extraordinary!!
flower
Te Amo!!
flower Te Amo, Siempre Sueño que Acaricio Tu Rostro!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 am

Going for a Nice not too long walking.
flower I Love You, You are my Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Yes, You Truly Are!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley love smiley party smiley

ps: Sending Tender Kiss, Strongest Caring Hug, Fussion, One!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Hello!! Again and Again and Again!!
Smile Smile

Watched some Very Nice Videos from FRIENDS! Including that One from Broadway, Magic and Bird ( Smile Smile ), Wow Oh my, TREMENDOUS!
WOW!
And Now Going One more Time, One for Today, to Video of You!!
Yes, yes, nobody's Perfect, even I am not perfect.
So I did smashed in trainings, concentration on right hand for the ball not going (not Very big hands but good game and jumps -but not discipline for training: YOU CHANGED THAT FROM ME!) action smiley
My so MUCH ADMIRED BIG FRIENDS, I Did Smash too!
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley

Brooke, Friends, this is Being Better than I thought!!
My love smiley 's hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley Exclamation
I Admit being Happy and NERVOUS, for Connection. I am Nervous I Admit.
Imagine How I was that Day. Smile
Good control. You too!!
I don't thing We could miss something that Day, as COMUNICATION I Mean; there're so Many Ways to Say; it Was ALL Said!!
flower MAGIC FLYING WAYS TILL HEAVEN I Honestly Feel We, You-Me, Said!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower Smile
Going to VIDEO! I LOVED THIS TREATMENT OF HUMOR! HEARTED!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:06 pm

flower Hello!! flower

"going" now, to some baby time. Taking chances at hand.
Wishing the Very Best!
You can Feel Happy from this Force of Mine Wishes!
Smile Very Happy Smile

Have Great Day, Love You All!
Life's Going Brighter, and Eyes of People can Show Up in Everyone the Universe contained inside.
That's so Real for Sure!
flower Brooke, I could Never feel or think the Universe the way I Did for One second that day in Your Eyes!!
God Bless All!
flower
I Love You Angel Lady!!
flower

ps: Crazy mixes, FIXED MIND! GOOD LOVING, Infinity-Infinite Red ballons in the sky!!
Smile Smile
flower You're a Lady!! flower
flower flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello!!

The Internet is slower than me today. Oh my, this is Mad Smile
And for it was not enough, when I chose videos, thinking Good, I find lyrics not chosen, as added ones out of the meaning of the song.
Somebody's playing today (I am even afraid from taking new songs for this).
Brooke, Messages Clearest Are Here: Good Love, so Much, and Thank You for those Gifts to See, Thank You so Much!!
Not even using emoticons because all goes too slow now. Not funny, but quite Quiet.
Changed. TRUE, CHANGED, me!
Yes, the True Option is HAPPINESS NEVER LOST FOR ETERNITY YOU AND ME!!
That's The Real One!!
I Said would not talk.
I was not talking too much, but too much even like this.
All I See, All I Understand and on this Meaning I See I, We, will Go on!!
love smiley love smiley
YOU'VE GOT AN EXTRAORDINARY FAMILY!
I Love You, I would Give my LIFE for You, You Know and I Feel Peace because Now I Know You Do Know; God Bless; I am Happy, I am Sending All Happiness in this MOMENT, by a KISS!!

love smiley love smiley

Title of today's program:
party smiley party smiley
with the
love smiley s
Smile Smile Smile
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Hello, Lady!!
Smile Smile

Coming normal dressed.
I'll explain: coming from University, UIB Smile Smile , and quite Good talking and for preparing things.
Professor said: "many not similar things to put together on the table, about all those philosophy history with evolution theory mixes" and I told hime Have to make new conceptual system of my own to talk about all from One Direction, and HE Agreed about this. And I Agreed with him: it's something for doing later. as Personal Big Theory, but not much later. Gotta Work! Smile
He Gave Very Good Support!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Oh my, muscles need work, but brain too. But Inertial systems of mine can be driven for Sure.
And this means coming so Truly normal. Because After Watching Pictures and those Meanings, I Just Can: cheekey smiley Smile as LOVE!
So Much Touched, Normally Touched ( Very Happy Smile , but True), my Human side.
flower TRULY INSPIRED flower
love smiley love smiley

For these, taking another time the chance for saying THANK YOU EVERYBODY and MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL, and HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY to kclaura FRIEND!
Best Wishes for LIFETIME!!
I don't know what else to say.
I Love Brooke!!
Five Peaces!!

Smile Smile

flower Brooke I Love You so!! flower
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm

flower Hello, How are things? flower
Smile Very Happy Smile

Today I am Truly "fighting" with computers, they're, True, so Slow. I have gone to another one. Rolling Eyes Mad Wink
I Wanted to Say Something.
First of All, THANK YOU! HOW BEAUTIFUL COMPOSITIONS FROM MOVIE THAT I LOVE, BROOKE YOU'RE GOING TO CRUSH THE SHOW, FOR GOOD MEANING! affraid Wink Smile , GOOD MEANING!; and ALSO HOW BEAUTIFULLY WELL INTENTIONED POST!
With music sounding so low today ( Mad , True!), I am almost Happy!!
No, no, Believe it is True that I Feel Good!!
flower Now, I'll have to say some Good things flower
love smiley love smiley

You wanna know something, this is for fun? Yesterday I got angry with my mother, and I let her know.
She sat beside a good looking 20 years old guy, that could be (only talking objectively about age, for sure! Very Happy Laughing ) my grandson. She spent all time waiting for dr. taking off piece from the leg ("peroné" broken) talking with the "Nice" ( Evil or Very Mad Laughing ) young guy.
I told her that she had not even heard the first call from nurse.
Smile Laughing Smile

flower Good Humor! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 am

flower Hello!! flower
flower flower

I've just could feed my soul by the vision of You!!
Thank You for INSPIRATION High as Heaven to me!!
You're my Angel!!
And I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

I am improving so many things day by day. Now, Truly learning to do the things more easier and calm, like working or studying. More easy, calm, Relaxed. It's Working.
And again I Must say: it's because You are with me!!
flower God Bless You!! And, I Have to Say when I talk to You, like a Needing voice to say, God Bless All! flower
flower Brooke, You Make my world so Beautiful; and I Love You so too Much!! flower
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

Just wanted to say that to me You Look More Gorgeous than ever, but this does not mean for sure I would not was TOTALLY LOST IN YOUR LOVE before; it just means what it means; that You're Going Better and Better in All Fields Possible, and that I HAVE LOVED YOU FOR ALL MY LIFE!!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley

ps: Feeling quite Inspiredly Well, Wishing so Much Well for All from Here; All in my hands I'll Do for Good Loving and for Peace!!
Smile Brooke, to See You Smiling is More Happiness to me than a ticket for watching the Origen of Universe "in situ", and it's True!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:21 pm

flower HELLO!! And HELLO! flower
Smile Smile

flower I Could See Heaven in Your Eyes!! flower

And as I gave my word and this is my Reason that's One with You, trying to Share some thoughts that I Honestly Admit not very original, but some conclusions.
Venerable Heidegger says that All Methaphisics (music Listened only to Inspire Smile ), began with Plato, who Created The concept of Idea (easy to be compared to those concepts of mine about The Absolute I was talking), as long as this Deepest Possible Knowledge it's a Searching for The Truth of "el Ente" (Totality of Existence); and says that ideas from Nietzsche about the end of God, as some place for the Shelter of Human Heart, Mind and Soul as Reality over us All and as -english Question Idea Mad Smile - Answer for our Most Intim Desires for Salvation, as Certainty and as Goodness and Love (=The Peace!); says that those endings that, at last and from the beginning, means the "Absolutización Metafísica" (sorry for needing Spanish) of "Voluntad de Poder" Really Started in Fields of Thinking with "sofista" Protágoras when said "el hombre es la medida de todas las cosas" (Plato'ssame historical time), and Found The Real Fundaments by Descartes.
When Descartes discovered the Base for Reason by "ergo cogito, ergo sum" he was understanding the "cogitaciones" (latin and spanish - "spanlatin" Very Happy Smile -and some more music, just INSPIRING TRUTH!! Smile Smile ) as Something More than PURE REASON, as it's Traditionally Understood, but that ("sino que" in spanish) he was taking this concept as All that it's Possible to Contain our Human minds: feelings, wantings, thoughts...
All!
And, because of this, when we Understand the World as Something to Be Understand, Teorically this is the thing to be understood from Traditional understandings on Descartes, We are Taking the World as Something To DOMINATE too, taking Ourselves, Human as Abstract Global Concept, TO THE ORIGINAL POSITION OF EVERYTHING about Knowledge on All Possible Reality, and Making it can Only be Possible that Reality We can Count, Re-Create, Modificate, Use as Instrument and Dominate.
This is Transcendent Evolution of Thinking. Before, in greek world, Classic, the concept of "Substance" as "subiectum" to be Caught by Human Reason, was something owned by each and every single one by itself, and We could take it ot us by "desocultamiento"; but this Relationship was understood as something Different, as Human and "The other" as Equal Parts of TOTALITY.
By the change from Descartes, and Very Importantly because of Revolution of Reason as "autónoma fuente" for Human Salvation and Needed Certainties, Making Religion and All Teologies of Salvation, unnecessary; as Global Process "in crescendo" and getting More and More Complex and Studied and Integrated into Society (All Social and Economic Levels, Psicological at last), Nietzsche Took this Position to The Limit.
For Heidegger, this was just a conclusion Normal on a Historical Human Process.
He talks about Technique as the Concept that Explain this, as Something that's, for saying something, in the Most Intim Human "Potencialidad", from the begining in our Nature (not his words).
For this, and thinking that Nietzsche, as Most Evolutioned Path on Methaphisics, till the point it arrives into a place that can no go further than this by itself (he thinks Nietzsche is making one Methaphisics of Values, not a Deepest Reason for Knowledge about Structures of Reality), he talks about Ending of Methaphisics.
He's Making a Revolution on Occidental Structures of Thinking (more for continental than analitic point of view, philosophical Tendences -"corrientes"), for The Discovering of Something Structurally "implícito" in Human History and in History of "el Ser", that is COMPLETELY CONDITIONATING OUR HISTORY AND OUR COMPLETE EXISTENCE, the "das ein", as We are Put into History more than We are Making the History.
Totally Different to Descartes.
He gives Reasons to explain it, but do not want to talk much more because I think it's well explained (I Hope! Smile ).
He thinks this is not the end. He thinks what he says is "DESOCULTAMIENTO" of Truth, that can Truly Give us the Possibility to go Beyond this Way of Being "el Ser de lo ente" to another One. By now, things I've read, he is not clearing very well if this is a Possibility of Real "Ser" or just another "better" (not good word for him) way of being "el Ser"; I Do Honestly think it from his scripts.
But he's not truly very optimistic. He talks, very residual ways I think, about task of Poets, as those who can shine and illuminate the path to those ways of Truth, going beyond Material Conditions of Existence. But just as Truly Modest Tries.
Well, this is simple lines what he says I think.
But as Modest critic, only by now (for sure Needing to Study Much More), I'd tell him that he only Focuse his studies on History, not as Complete One from Human: Evolution is forgotten by him.
Also, he's forgetting the Big Part of Human so easy. Values! He is making an inner contradiction from the simple moment he understands "cogitaciones" as something complex and much more than Simply Abstract Reason and after it Tries to Understand "el Ser" as Pure Objectivity where there's a Complete Absence of this complexity: Moral, Heart and Human Soul.
Well, this All!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

ps: I Wanted to Share, because I Love and Work for Love! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm

flower Smile Hello!! Smile flower

Brooke, I was not coming with thinking much focused on beauty of living, I Admit, but to See TBL when You get up out the water, PUSHED TO HEAVEN for Gods sake! ( Mad Smile ), or when You ask for Happiness or Dances with that Glance of Your Face..
It's The Eternal Coming Back!!
love smiley love smiley

Thank You for Videos and All!

flower Oh, those upcoming Movies, I have to Like! flower
Smile Smile Smile
Yeah, I am "selfdedicating" my favorite "selfloving" songs. After all, who can know which of them are better than me? Very Happy
I do not think like that, You Know!!
To Tell, I Like because those are MasterPieces, but I Prefer Dedicating Ones to You Now.
It's just that I could break the wall and all by kicking and fisting, sometimes I think.
I Miss You, You Now, and it's Hard.
I can not lie (and it's ALL True what I said about Sex) being HAPPY when I can not Have You in arms and Talk to You about Everything, but I can not make the big bom ( affraid ) again.
It sounds weird to me, so Much, but I Need to Use Instrumental Reason for this Love, the Purest thing to my Soul, beyond my own freedom for Feelings.
flower It's True!! I will Do!! flower
love smiley love smiley

For this Need some Inspirational Moves for Going Relaxed about Missing.
It was tough last night, and the one before too.
Never Felt so Intense, so Real those Needings. Hurting bad.
Well, today it will not happen.
I've Confessed to You, and I'll Do it again tonight before Going to Sleep, Sending You a Kiss under the light of the moon. So Extraordinary, for these nights!!
FORGIVE ME!!
It was MORE than physical touching, so if I Think Well by My Big Head, this Means it Must Be, Differently to what I was Feeling, Much Easier to Control.
You Know I'll Do!!
I'll Spend my Lifetime with You!!
Only You can Save me from Material and "on Reason" Living that sometimes Asfixiates me.
Going to Stay for a while with no talking before saying "good bye" till tomorrow.
flower I Love You, You've Robbered my Heart and I am Living by Your Grace!! flower
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri May 11, 2012 9:05 am

flower Smile Hello!! Smile flower

How are things in the morning?
Here All doors opened because air is hotter than my thinking Smile Smile Smile
After Good Resting night, I even woke up for a while listening to music and returned to sleep very soon, things are really Light.
Yeah, all those things I talked about yesterday are much easier to be "thinked" (as it's Always been) than Anxiety for Touching Hearts.
I am becoming A Zen expertise, selfmade but quite operative!
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

flower love smiley of Peace!! flower
flower flower

Yesterday I had to select holidays, last 15 days from june and from august.
I'll take it for work.
It's really wave party smiley me, but I left philosophy for days. Those Achievements in my head made me lose disposition to study. Knowing I can still Learn so many things, but Need MOTIVATION, I'll selfmotivate me.
But last days were so Intense Here, from LAX to yesterday I've been cheekey smiley to all cardinal points, like too much tongue smiley Arrow and turning my head more.
It's Getting Peaceful.
I Do Feel so Well, for Telling tough trues that I admit make me Embarassed so Much. You can be sure.
Now I don't think there's anything else to be told about me. Well, maybe color of my underwear today, but not much more! geek
Smile Very Happy Smile

No questions, no problems, nothing that may disturb. As I Said, this is Going Better and Better, and You can Bet We'll Have Much More Fun, I SWEAR!!
I Love You, Brooke, I Love You!!

love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

PS: With Your Permission, Rowan and Grier are so Adorably NICE and LOVELY! Well, I do not forget how Difficult is to be a Parent, who also is You... Ough, this is TOUGH! But TREASURE Does Worth it and MUCH MORE!
Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Very Happy Hello!! Very Happy
Smile Smile

Comfortably going to cinema. Some routine changes, Needed, really!!
FRIENDSHIP TIME, Good Time! God Bless!
"Temps de guapura", Brooke!!
Smile Smile

Going to cinema. On real comfortable shoes. It's More about Comunication and Heart's Perspective actually taken, and it's All Done so Well!!
Big Hug, Tenderest Possible, Angel of Mine, Lady!!
Now, I Love You, not it's Real more than words!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri May 18, 2012 10:47 am

This is Nice poem, Hope You like it. It's for fun, for sense and beauty; Pipes of Peace.
Smile Smile Smile

Entre la Masculinitat de l’Acció
i la sensibilitat de la ment,
hi va haver una época de llegenda,
de lluita de cavallers i dragons,
de gegants i espases aixecant l’aire,
cap amunt al rescat de princeses
que eren captives de la soledat,
i d’ homes i dones perduts al camí.
Un gran conte fet d’alens de veritat,
que els cronistes de la historia contaran
com una fantasia de i entre dos móns,
inabastables entre si des de sempre
i que van acabar sent tan sols només un.
Nostres néts ho havien de contar als seus,
I els creadors d’històries ho recordaran.
flower love smiley

ps: cryptic meaning as NICE: first verse, as "acrónimo" of my own for Nice first funny answer to Song from Yesterday's Movie, so Funny and Nice I Liked! flower ; and the rest of poem the conclusion, so Real, taking title for Remembering what it was, what it could have been, what it is and what it will Forever be.
Power of legends!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

flower Brooke, Hope You Like it!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat May 19, 2012 3:20 pm

flower Smile Hello my All!! Smile flower
hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley

Came peacefuled as kid, into Heart Feelings, and Now I am Professor Flubber Flying, I do not even not if wings or not flower flower flower Smile love smiley action smiley , on this so Beautifully Gorgeously Heavenly Perfect Smile and Eyes of You, Brooke my Eternal Love, my Pretty Lovely Doctor for my heart and my soul!!
You're Adorable!!
Second Video, taking chances as nothing tension in my heart for good), Touched, Truly Touched into The Deepest places, oh my Heaven Lady Angel!!
love smiley love smiley

If it's Possible to me to be More of Your VERY PRIVATE OWN, I can not imagine the way for it. I Feel as One with You from the first Time I Did See You, but Now this Union is blood and soul, more than skies and your PERFECT Eyes are Blue or seas and ADORED Smile of Yours are the light of my living. I Breathe of You, I Live in You and You Live in me, I Walk because You're Holding me each simple second in every single walk I may do on these days.
You Must Know You're Adored, and also that I Love those Scenes from FRRRIENDS!
Smile Smile Smile

I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley

ps: One more post, one more!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sun May 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Hello!!

Only for couple of minutes. Not taking much more time.
When I was leaving this cyber, one of young waitresses told me: "però si avui veniu de pagès".
The only important meaning, from person in verb. "Veniu" means using the name "vós", and it means like respectable old person, traditionally.
Oh, Brooke, I think it's the first time in my life. But I Swear I Stood as "Lo Pi de Form-en-Tor", big Piece of Art from my land, and told her that she would not dare to tell me those things if I was 20 years younger.
Smile Very Happy ( Laughing )
Then she tried to solve situation and said something like "oh, no I'd tell you about going to have a drinik or something please".
Suspect
Laughing

Well, this was for fun.
It's True and taking the chance because another true thing. Do I Believe in signs?
I will not say anything about it.
But as I was walking (ego really hurt Wink ) by the country, suddenly, it's True, I put my hand on my left pocket, where it was my driver license. And as long as its weight must be less than 1 "gramo" or something like that, it's Really Rare, because it has just fallen from my pockect less than 3 metres behind me.
affraid ( Very Happy Basketball Cool )

Wow!
And after, after flattering myself for a good while I want to mean Smile , I thought about the fact it could be possible I was not Driving Completely Perfect as I am Wishing for You!
Just for You, baby of my Love, Lady, Goddess and Angel of Mine!!
And for this I am coming.
And I think one good thing to Insist on could be this: Attraction You Wake Up in my Heart and All over my skin is MUCH STRONGER AND IN FIRE THAN EVER BEFORE, IN LIFE.
To me You're Still the Most Beautiful (I Have not Still Seen One Face as Beautiful as Yours, I Modestly and Honestly Must Say!), and Sensual as hell to me.
Just Wanted to Say!!
Going to Have a Good Day!!
We're training for Big Piece of Theatre's Art, and Much More Important We're Living on the Edge of Heaven's Glory!!
You've Become the Only One who can Bring me Sense for One!!
You don't know, YOU DON'T KNOW AND SORRY BUT I THINK YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW TERRIBLY BEAUTIFUL TO ME IS YOUR HEART, IT TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!!
JUST WANTED TO SAY!! You're my Beloved Flower Upon the Sky!! flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
action smiley

ps: Yes, each Day I Adore You More!!
Smile hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue May 22, 2012 9:14 am

flower Hoooooooola! flower

This is MOST TOUCHING OF ALL DAYS HERE!
IT'S BEEN PERFECT HEART/SOUL EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING!
Thank You I Love YOU!
flower love smiley

Brooke, oh Brooke!!
flower flower

I've seen Beautiful Pictures of Three Angels, with more of their kind Smile , walking so ADORABLY by the city.
I'll do New poem to FAMILY, and specially to flower One Angel of my love smiley flower that I Love the Same, so Much!
When made poems, was for trying giving meaning of my own. Not exactly "always" perfect. I Know what to do about.
I Want to Dedicate a Poem to Your Family Brooke!
I Love You and I Love All of You!!
flower My Life....! flower
flower party smiley party smiley party smiley flower
flower Smile Smile Smile Smile flower
action smiley

ps: What a Beautiful Family Day, Remember FOREVER, I don't know what to post, it was too Beautiful All.
And, Brooke, I Love You Endless Eternal Kissing Embrace,
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue May 29, 2012 5:34 pm

flower Brooke my Love flower

If I had to chose One Person, as Symbol of Strenght and Humanity, I'd undoubtly chose You, my Brightness of Mine!!
Symbolically Modest ways, Emmeline and Emmanuel are not the same name ( Smile Smile Smile ), but for things I've Seen tonight, these representative human conventions could Be Good Sense for what I Want to Express to You, as my Immortal Feelings for You for Eternity!!
Yesterday I could See Movie "El bosque mágico de los Tuck", with Great Artists.
Oh, Brooke, don't let me Go, Please.
My hand touching as emotioned care your Precious Knee, as lyrics of the song. And All other things coming along on it.
It's Spanish, and it's Good.
flower Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Very Happy flower

Listening to FRIENDS Songs, I Do Feel so Good, and I Sign, while I sigh!!
Smile Laughing Smile

I am Going to Stay Always with You!!
I'll Be There, when You Say, and I'll Wait OK. I am not anymore the child that came.
I Love You, Brooke!!
I Love You, may You Listen Please, I Love You More than anything in Life!! You don't know How Much Good You've Made to me!! action smiley Smile
flower We gonna Make it so Good, and as Always ONE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: came a little sooner for "babysitting", yes I am going to take some care. It's only for first days. I am MUCH BETTER than before in Everything, and it's ONLY Because of You, my Guardian Sweet Angel of Mine!!
flower flower

YOU'RE PERFECT, AND I... am Waiting for News!

tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 am

You Know, I am not afraid from another "fighting" with You and All "Friends".
But I will not do, because it's Largest Wasting of Time.
You'll see, as PUNISHMENT ( Laughing Laughing Laughing -yes, I Know, but now talking as supposedly existing Rational interviewers): Tomorrow no poems, any gift.
You Have Changed ways I am going to come from now on.
It's gonna be a little different.
I thought We were making something special.

AH, IT'S MY MISTAKE.
IT'S THE TYPICAL "MANIOVRE" FROM FEMALE TO MOVE THE MALE FOR, YOU KNOW, AND ATTRACT HIM?
I will go, and if when come back, one second, this post is marked I'll understand it is.
But my Hopes are really Far.
Smile Laughing Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm

Brooke, Lady,

this is True.
Tonight I Remember I had a dream. It's not so usual to me, for last years, talking 10 or something, to do it.
I was like some kind of cartoon/talking human pet, made of different material to all others.
And I was very wise, and People Respected and Listened Very Much.
I Woke Up, so Quiet and Calm.
After, I came back to sleep.
It's reflecting, don't You think, my Angel. Not bad meanings, just as much as it was symbol on virtuality driving this "Plurirelationships", made of FRIENDSHIP, over any other thing, and Real Caring Details. Do not remember specific persona, excepting You, Lady.
I was not Feeling uncomfortable at all.
IT'S TRUE, BROOKE!/!!/!!!/!!!!.. Smile Smile

And more things to tell.
I was walking on my morning ways by the little human cared forest, and, among all other flying animals ( Smile Smile ) I use to see, I had the luck enough to see mother walking bird with kids. Not sure about "especie" because as soon as they saw me, very far, they went to hide, for selprotection, of course.
flower But I Could See, and it was so Touching and Funny too! Very! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:32 pm

I did my stretching and now going for some walk under the sun, You and Me!!
Cool Smile Very Happy Smile Cool

Forgetting Modesty for a while for Making Love's Sense!! So Beautiful, Soul's!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   

Back to top Go down

Like New DIARIO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next