Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Like New DIARIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13609

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Angel,
flower flower

what do You Want I Give to You tomorrow?
The Moon, The Sun, any favorite Star of the Night, Some Sea, maybe an Horizon of LIGHT for Just You, All Roses on Earth, 7 Rainbows by a Love's Pack, Highest Mountain so Perfect and Pure, maybe some distant galaxy, where starlights are Most Beautiful Flowers flower ... ?
All is Yours! flower
Smile flower Smile

I am Bringing Eternity, Tomorrow and Each Day of my Existence, to You, my Beloved Lady of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Have Great Day, Smash Well and Fun, and Rest a Lot for Next Day!! flower
All my Love by Closest Kisses on the Air, and Big Splendorous Hug Embrancing Your Sweet and Pure Heart flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Coming out of Time. Smile Smile
It's just for saying that, about that story: parameters between stories can be so different, from the same
One moment, telling me destiny of work.
Excuse me.
HOLA!!

Sorry for little absence, I was called by bosses.
Going to Good Place. Not Moving Car.
Stay Good, some Responsability Work, as Legal Help.
Tomorrow! affraid
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:00 pm

my Angel of Mine,

it's almost 7:00 am in New Orleans, and I Love You so!!
Smile Smile

All reasons, or better said wave , of mine are Good as Reason for Kiss You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Easy Going like a Jet in my mind through all worlds in, The Kingdom of YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

psII: I Swear these things are New; this Adquired Ability for Flying on Air over All Places of my mind. Somebody Knows Something about Lovely and Heavenly Reasons for it!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:48 am

Hello!!
Smile flower Smile

I Liked so Much number of views for Picture as birthday's Classic Image. Like it Meant going from b/w to COLOR REAL!! cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

That Night, I could See Something that I had Never seen in my Life. So Much Force, Intensity, beside so Elegant Staying and Beautiful body; I Had Never Seen! cheekey smiley
So, excuse me if I could not stare that Much time. I'd have done it, if I Truly Have Could.
It was too Nicely Explossive to me!! Smile Smile
You're The Passion and The Angel! flower
And I Liked so Much New Videos, as they were situated and All!
GOODNESS, GOD BLESS! I LOVE YOU! flower
Brooke, You Made me LIVE Again!! flower
And I Love YOU so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: We're going to LOVE, and have fun, and work, and Holding Tight!!
Smile party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:32 pm

And Ring Married Pictures, with More Embarassed than Infinite, I'll be Taken and Post!! flower
Smile Smile

So, Much Better Just to say I Love You!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Hola!!
Smile Smile

Feeling Good.
Uncle felt better. I think it's going to be little thing, not important. cheers
Me was so Neutral Mad about Hospitals, also.
Now, as Changed me, this thing, as many others of me, so far from being what I'd like to be inside, has Improved so Much!
We, my sister Marga (Wow! She Feels Tremendous, what a TRUE POSSIBLE CHANGES!) and me, when got out stayed for a while looking at some horses and lambs, beside place for hospital.
SENSITIVE NON ROBOT ME!
Yes, not perfect brother at all!
Much Better on these Days!
Smile flower Smile

How Beautiful You are, Brooke!!
That scene (yes I can change from one place to another, it's Normal! Smile Smile ), from The Blue Lagoon when You Swimming Like Angel in the Water, going to Richard (and sorry me for what I am going to say, but I think You'll think it's fun too), to Richard "happy balls under the sun" ( Smile flower flower flower Smile ), Your Face and Your Expression..
Oh my, I've Seen it so Many Times in my life, and I Still Stare affraid at it, as many other ones.
KISS TILL THE SUN RIGHT NOW!! flower

Not and order, not at all, I Do Agree with Equality for All! flower
You Know, it's my Other One Dream!! flower
Smile Smile

Going to Enjoy The Blue Lagoon for a while, and Coming soon!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:57 pm

my Beloved of Mine my Darling Angel Brooke,

How are things on this day?
I am Feeling very Good, it's sunny and warm weather, as my heart's, Always, and Forever More, Your Home for Eternity!! flower
Smile Smile

Now I am going to Uncle's to See. He's feeling better, but will need some more time there. It's going to be OK, I've Been Praying for Him too!
Smile love smiley flower

Brooke, Your Living and The All of You is my Paradise and my Beating Breathe to Live; and it's Blessing, and You're so PERFECT AND PURE GOODNESS, I could See it in Your Eyes for the First Time, the First!!
flower cheekey smiley flower

One Moment, I had come to stay Calm, with a philosophical poem about Love, and I See You on FRIEND LOVING VIDEO...
You're a Goddess, and I am Mr. BURNING FLAMES OUT AND IN THE INSIDE!!
fOR God's Sake, I will ocme immedeiately after Watching like Kisses Monster!!
Smile cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:32 am

flower Brooke flower ,

as this is Sincerity Honestly Tried of Mine Smile Smile , and as it's also been the wave cronicles of mine many times too Very Happy , here I'm going:
on these days, and SPECIALLY SINCE I HOLD YOUR HAND, More than One Year affraid , the less I'm talking about Make Love to You, The More My Wishes Stronger Are flower
love smiley love smiley

"{And this is Demonstration:
did You see my english gramar construction? cheers }"
Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile

The Shelter of Your Existence in my Soul, The One with Yours, is my KEY to Stay Alive Here and, Now and Forever More from Now on -not exactly now, but really Smile Smile -, and Now Everywhere!!
The monster Kisses -I Honestly Love this title of Mine, New to Mew Smile Smile , because my Favorite from The Muppets, at the very least spanish version, was "Triqui, el monstruo de las galletas"; and now I Remember of cheekey smiley "Velvet Mornings" cheekey smiley Song Smile Very Happy Smile - is Sending You One of his Largest Ones, The Tenderest from the "repertoire" of Mine!!
Smile flower Smile
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
God Bless!
party smiley flower party smiley
flower action smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:00 am

flower Hola!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things? Ha! Here probably too peaceful, but so Good.
From Videos: Now I am more mature, if I could chose University of Santa Barbara, I'd Go for Quality of Studies, not for the idea about the Reason of calling it "Santa Barbies". I've changed!!
love smiley Wink Smile flower
How Nice Videos! flower
Thank YOU!! flower
Funny and Heartfelt! flower
Brooke, no many ideas, but Tons of Kisses, You can be sure this is the last thing to be finished. In fact, in mind and dreams, it Never Finished!!
It can not!!
flower It's Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
I Love You and I Adore YOU; and You Inspire and You Kiss me. Yes, when skin starts flamming and body shaking and heart bombing and eyes jumping; when You Kiss me!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: You so Sweet and Beautiful!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:17 pm

All of my Love Your Soul Own, Your Bright Mind Do Know by Now!! flower
God Bless, Have Great Beautiful Day! flower
I Love You!! flower
and I Love You More!! flower
cheekey smiley Smile love smiley love smiley Smile cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 am

Hola!! flower
Smile Smile

After Seeing some New Pictures of my Angel, You Smile flower action smiley , and Friends, I Went for some Nice Walking so Fine!! flower
flower THANK YOU!! flower

Too Adorable Brooke, and BEAUTIFUL, even for this " Very Happy " that I am.
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I LOVE YOU so Much, You're the Sun and the Light, the Moon and the Day, the Morning and the Night!! flower
Everything and All of my Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Brooke, my Beloved Angel of Mine,

When I try to talk You by the heart I become so Embarassed
Smile Smile

But I am going to do.
Smile Very Happy Smile

You're so Special to me, so Amazing Person. I could not be the same without You, and the Fact You're so ALIVE AND FREE is the "Primordial" Energy for my Heart to Keep on Moving by the legs and the arms of Love.
My head was spinning around Yesterday's night, and You were so IMPRESSED ON EACH AND EVERY THOUGHT OF MINE that I could not watch a Movie of You, because You Were so Much Clear and so Much Clearly The Brooke of Mine, The One I Truly Know and The One that I Love, and this Memory was so Strong and Beautiful in my Mind, so ALIVE AND BRIGHT, that I could not watch any other image of You, though The Beauty and Brightness from the screen waiting for me flower
love smiley love smiley

And did not study a simple line, because Too Much in Love!!
Smile flower Smile

These other Studio Hearts are Feeling so Well too!! Smile Smile
I do not want to lose this Comunication for Anything, in Life flower cheekey smiley Exclamation
I Need You, I Need to Feel Your Breathe on the West Air every morning and every night, and there's nothing around, here or in Heaven, that can Come through my eyes and my Heart to the Deepest of my Human Soul as You Do.
And I Feel so Fortunate for Have Known what The True Love is, and for Sharing with You Everyday for the rest of our Lifes!! flower
All I can Say is You've Made my Present and my Future, Running LIKE Fastest Star in the Sky; You've Made my Present and Future till the Beginning of the First Past, so Bright and Shining that ONE MILLION OF INFINITE Smile Smile KISSES AND ALL THERE'S IN THE UNIVERSE COULD NOT BE ENOUGH FOR ME TO EXPRESS MY THANKFULNESS TO YOU.
Well, this is How I Candidly Feel, and this I Love to Do and I Love to Say to You!!
I am Yours till the end of Time and Beyond last frontiers of Everything, We're Catching Eternity.
And Your Glance, Loving Ray of Light, is All I Need to Live and Work for Living!!
And I Do Think and Feel, for All of the Time, as I am Walking, Feeling, Working; I Do Think about the next Time I'll be able to Touch Your Beautiful and Caring Hand.
You're so Sweet that I could cry.
But it's only a first sensation, superficial, because my Heart and my Soul, even the face if You could see now, are SMILING SO BRIGHT FROM YOUR LIGHT AND UNDER YOUR TOUCH.
I Just Want to Care of You and of the Love!!
I Love You!!
God Bless, from my Heart! God Bless All!
I Love You, I Love You with All and Only All that is Goodness in me; For Eternity, I Love You, my Angel Lady Sweet Loving Heart!!
Smile flower Smile

flower We're going to See again so Soon!! flower
party smiley cheers party smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 am

Hello again and Good Sweetness of Magic Peace!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
It's a sunny good friday, and last day of working week.
I See All Friendship and Bright Caring! flower
love smiley flower action smiley Smile

Today going to some checking, have the hour since last month as I said, and also "catching" I hope uncle from hospital.
Tomorrow calling teacher for talking, monday new classes...
Good Days, Good Time, so Good All, Brooke!! flower
I am Sure it will be so Good The Movie! flower
love smiley flower action smiley Smile

I Love You so Much, and You Make me very Happy, and I Love Friends Family too! flower
God Bless! flower
I Love You!! flower
I Love You so Much, that it seems everything excepting Possible, but it is, the Power of Nice Magic in our Living. Well, too much talking when it's about Loving You!! Love You!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:38 pm

flower my Angel Brooke of Mine flower .
Smile flower Smile

Today calling the Video, yesterday it went away from my mind.
Also calling teacher for interviews Philosophy, and next week new course.
I am happy about these things too.
Brooke, I will Tell.
I am Dreaming of The Day You will Come to my Land to See Me!!

I Know it's Possible.
In The Future, who knows?
I Imagine the Situation, as when I used to do when some, but not that much at all, younger. Then it was in a A PARADISE PLACE, out of Time and Space as Real Known, but of Course Parts Taking from this Real Place and this other One.
We Could FRIENDLY Talk, I'd Show You Up, and Friends who could Come flower Smile , The Island, and You could Tell me about Everything, so FASCINATING TO ME!!
I Tell from The Heart as True Felt!!
One Day it gonna Happen, before dying, I KNOW IT; and my Father, my Mother, Grandma, Sisters, FRIENDS, Everybody and Me will BE SO PROUD OF ME!! WHEN IT HAPPEN!
flower flower

And till then, Tonight is What it Means to be Young FOREVER MORE ALL! ALL OF YOU AND ME, MY LOVE!!
Ah, and as You All Know Well, my for FUN, JUST FOR NICE FUN, Photographed BELOVED UNCLE; my Beloved Uncle is Also my PADRINO!
Grease is The Word!
Smile flower Smile

I used something similar yesterday for "lindas pictures of mine"!!
Smile Smile

flower God Bless, I Love You! flower
flower I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
action smiley cheekey smiley action smiley

PS: And Peace and Peaceful Love changes all over The World!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 am

Hello, Hi!!
Smile Smile

Please, Shave me Up, as Relaxed Person Normal Living!!
Smile action smiley

I chosed this subject not for numbers but for meaning place.
It's almost Important Smile Smile :
New me: before, Now I take notice, it was like my exams from the past. Couple days studying and when went to write going as robot for not letting a letter could fall down from mind, like something could disturb attention and make some concept go. Laughing wave
Not many efforts on books, and much more on some place I can still not call, because it's truly unknown, fortunetely I think.
Smile Laughing

Well, it's transposition to Love.
Before, as EL says in the end by David: "antes tenía miedo de que este amor se desvaneciera, de que no pudiera hacerlo realidad. Como se desvanece un día de sol, o un sueño(...)".

Well, Now I do not Need to Feel love smiley Razz cheekey smiley love smiley for All of the 24 hs of Time, Now I can be Normal and Polite Me, INSPIRED, TRULY, and when Come to Talk to You become, SO FAST AND SUDDENLY AS I AM ENTERING, the Razz cheekey smiley -est . As superlative mode of adjective! Very Happy
Smile flower Smile

flower It's How I Feel!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: So, I can move and turn my head around and not feel fear from letters fall down from mind at all. Going Peaceful to Exam!!
flower Smile Smile flower

ps: Love of Mine is with You!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 am

Hello, Hola, Hi Bon Dia!! flower
Smile Smile

flower Good Sweetness! flower
flower flower

How are things?
It's a Nice morning here, sunny and light of blue in the sky, birds were singing on trees so soon, it's a Beautiful morning!
You must know that my heart always says: "when she say come you must go".
If You ever needed..
I am Always There for You, Always!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Always and Always, There for You!!
And nothing will ever change that!!
I have changed, but changed for good mostly I Feel, and one thing that has not changed is the Fact that "Everything I Do (IN MY HEART) I Do for You!, EVERYTHING, at last!!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Have to Listen to that Video where You Narrated Story, about Music and THE LIVING, as Sense! cheekey smiley Cool
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

After Seeing Big photo montages from Friends, Have to say this. Actually, More "Thinker Marine" than anything, I Admit.
For this, I admit my biorhythms on sex are not the highest in my life, but this is not only from circumstances for the last years, that I can hold on, hardly but I can; it's more about my Intentions and my Focusing mind.
I can not Have You, so since last time We touched (Magic and Suspect and Smile at the same time, Well Known; as also "FIRST OF ALL IS GENTLE WAYS AND GENTLEMAN ME, MORE THAN ANY OTHER THING IN MIND"), I've been in a terrific inner FIGHT, Truly Terrific. Now I've got Peace.
It was Tremendous. After Touching and with All Put Together. It was HARD!
Now, after taking notice Ways of Mine Must Go, not for my wills but for Living as it Come, by other sides.
Mental Love, HEART IN LOVE SHARED, Joy, Peace, Hope, Thinking!
This is The Truth I Feel, said by the Most Gentle and Candid way I am able to.
I Swear that if I could say softer than this, without losing sincerity, I'd do! flower
Not focusing anything about behaviours from people with me, TOTALLY FORGOTTEN THIS!
I'VE LEARNT A LOT, SO MUCH!
flower flower flower

But that Montage Picture, Culminated by Brooke Picture, The Picture You Re-created so LOVELY HEARTFELT WAYS FOR ME, WAS TREMENDOUS, AND HAD WAKEN UP SOME PLACES IN ME.
FOR A WHILE!
THANK YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR BEAUTY AND ROMANTICISM! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, You're Truly the Most Touching Heart to me I've ever Found in LIFE, and this is Now Exclusive for Good!!
It's True, I am Yours. I am TOTALLY FREE, TOTALLY. I HAD TO SET MYSELF FREE TO LET ME BE ABLE TO GIVE MYSELF TO YOU, TOTALLY, AND I DO!!
I Love You, my Angel Lady Heart Beauty of Mine!! flower
So Much, More than anything Possible!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I was coming from talking to some guy friends. One said, "has dit 'aquesta paraula' una vegada cada 7, com a mínim"
Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:16 pm

I Do Truly Love The flower flower flower
This love smiley love smiley is my Inspiration for Being True!!
And, Brooke, Please, All You May Tell, Anyway, Anytime, Whatever, Whenever, Wherever, Please Talk to Me, TALK TO ME!! Well, I know I am the expertise "not talking Heart", but Now I Do Speak from Mine, and mine just Can Feel Love!!
AS SOON AS I CAN, My Possiblities, and WHEN YOU AND FAMILY AND ALL OF YOU LET ME, I'D LIKE TO GO AGAIN. flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:57 am

flower Hola and Good Sweetness Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

Going to doctor for my mother, Urgencies. Yes, she fell down in the weekend and did not go and did even not tell me, for not worrying me. wave
I know she sprained her ankle.
Yes.
Well, in this moment I am the one who have to care.
I remember when I was coming talking about her SERIOUS injuries of her arms. It was terrific. I remember I said I was doing everything. Well, not exactly. I wanted to look like Nice caretaker. In fact I was (excepting some nervous and discussions -Impatient her!), but those things were done by her, or nurses or sisters. I mean, I could do, but I did not because it was not necessary.
Well, not Necessary Now, but it was one of those things that I had in the closed, and was waiting for saying it up.
I wish I'd have not the chance.
Well, it gonna be OK!
Please, Everybody Take Care because those things Worry.
flower Health, Peace, Love, Goodness! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke I am some wave but Good Guy not gay but Believing in Joy of RIGHTS for All, and I've Had Gay Friends (All sides and sexes!), and I Loved them, Truly as any other one. In fact, I am Having Now! You could See me at the Feinstein's How I Dealed with! Smile Smile
flower God Bless! flower
Well, not sure if politically correct, but I think it's Honest thing I've said!
And I Love You!!
Coming later for sure!!
Wish we are going to be fast!
flower Love, Love, Love and More Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 pm

my Perfect Angel Bright of Mine,

Lady, I am coming later for sure!! Nice Funny videos, for the FRIENDSHIP! And just the Reason of Seeing You Again!!
There was a mental sigh there!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

Have things to watch, things to read...
But will come for a while for FRIENDSHIP... AND LOVE, in the Time of the Night!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: "neutrinos" experiment I could read was also really interesting, Comunication through 240 ms of pure rock affraid Wink Smile
Also, I've been Freely talking (normal serious fine) here at work about "chakras" for a while today. From the first to the last Smile , Emotions are Essential Part of the Living to Be Cared about, so Ready to be Improved; Ways are Infinite, Aesthetic, Moral, Truth, Love!
flower flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

Good Sweetness!!
Listening to Friendship Videos! Smile
So Human Perspective on Program and Talking!
love smiley flower

How are things!
It was Great Sharing All, Brooke, Thank You and Thanks Everybody!
And Congratulations Miss Griffin for New Nice Relationship!
action smiley Smile

I am that protective ways well known, just enough to remember my first and only appeareance on stage at 12, protecting Very Happy Smile It was not traumatic at all, gave me security but I saw (saying it again, I was not Robert de Niro exactly Smile ); and I Always Use to Tell People Friends that Everything's gonna be OK when things may seem to go wrong, because it can only be for a while. It's the Essence of The Living, Emotions, Good or Painful, are Ways of Expression Normal in The Living, and though the fact we can not control everything, we can Drive quite well them All for Sure.
We can Make They Endure, or Make Them Much Better, or Change for Good, or Learn from Them, or Turn Them into Beautiful Memories to Last Forever in the Heart.
Wanted to say Good things, but when things get into personal rutes, it's more difficult, Much More. For me, yes, but for Everybody too.
I Honestly Think We All Have The Strenght to be SelfMakers and also to Stand OK by Ourselves, in company or alone. Loneliness can be so Good, when We All are Able to Feel Universal Connections Everywhere!
love smiley flower

I am not going to end anything. Thank You for BIG FRIENSHIP!
Smile Smile Smile

Mother, who I Love so Much, till ADORING (but I can be sincere about how I Feel), till ADORING HER SO MUCH, is Feeling Much Better, Emotionally! Thanks God!
flower Brooke, Mother Admires You, Truly not jealous Emotion from her!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I am going to Stand FOREVER AS YOUR FRIEND I SWEAR!!
To put a little lower for some time, just some periods, my Intensity for a while Feels Good for Health, and also for All Who Love me!! Smile Wink Smile
flower flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

Have to come again in the evening and night flower
I am feeling as when I studied at university, only for days before exam -not many A Smile Smile -, this means: not too shake myself too much for the fear from losing the Right OK State of Mind! affraid
Smile Smile

No! Very Happy
I can JUMP, Now I Do HAVE One love smiley !! action smiley
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, You're Adorable, and I Sing You and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Nice fable I talked about before was Inspiring!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Some later because I've been taking a last look to texts, and to thoughts.
It's not delicious for own thinking, but feels good for improving later, SO MUCH!
Catching so many Places, Good!
It's Awesome to me!
Brooke, You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 pm

flower Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

As ANSWERING TO BEAUTY of YOU, Your Heart's Sweetness from yesterday was HEAVEN TOO, I chosed one video from Movie "Braveheart" when Brave LOVELY little girl gives boy a flower.
Someway, I Feel the same Expression of a kid in my Heart.
I don't know how to go until the evening to watch and to listen.
I'll have to think some more about Philosophy to drive me OK. Shocked
It's OK, it's OK, but it's so BIG the way You Move me that..
I can Control, but it's so Magic.
Everything from You!!
You Deserve HEAVEN, and me not Heaven of course, but You Have, and me will Always try to Bring All Beauty I can to You!!
I don't know what I'd do.
CLOSE EYES AND HUG, CLOSE EYES AND HUG, CLOSE EYES AND HUG FOR ALL 34 HOURS A DAY!!
party smiley flower party smiley

ps: See You so soon!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   

Back to top Go down

Like New DIARIO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next