Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time May Run, but Love's the Same!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Time May Run, but Love's the Same! Empty
PostSubject: Time May Run, but Love's the Same!   Time May Run, but Love's the Same! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Time May Run, but Love's the Same! Hairyandgorgeousfrommgg.th Time May Run, but Love's the Same! Furryvengeancepromobost.th

I am Proving myself in front of myself (well, and Friends, but it's for me now).

First Photo: I am by instinct Going like cheekey smiley wave sunny scratch geek party smiley ATRAPPED BY FIRE!

Second One: I am by instinct Going like cheekey smiley Smile queen hüpfen jumpy smiley wave cheekey smiley cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley
ATRAPPED BY THE LOVELY AND WISE!

Result from "taking others' spaces":

A+, I am on the right Ways!
Brooke, You're Extraordinary, so much that blinds me. I admit I was not conscious at the first time from where You can Achieve, Just Could Know and Feel I Loved You and Was Going to Have to Love You Forever!!
It's so Beautiful and Blessing!!
God Bless You, for Your BEAUTY!
Not totally calm, as before, but quite Good ways inside of mind (that's the Place, You Know!), and True Love!!
Maybe this the First Day in life I am TALKING to You!!
love smiley love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Time May Run, but Love's the Same!   Time May Run, but Love's the Same! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Brooke, I am so Passionate about All of You, and it's so Much that I have to say those things, like the World and the Universe, because You Take me to those places!! And it's Beautiful to Feel a Real part of it!!
I Love You with All my Heart!! Peacefully, I will Dream of You!! Angel, All Meaning of any one of my steps, the Reason in mind and the Strenght for my heart. Goodness and Emotion and Eternity for my Soul!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Time May Run, but Love's the Same!   Time May Run, but Love's the Same! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:04 am

Yes, Brooke, and You're PERFECT to me!!
I Love You, with All my heart, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time May Run, but Love's the Same!   Time May Run, but Love's the Same! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time May Run, but Love's the Same!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: