Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tremendous Addams!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Tremendous Addams! Empty
PostSubject: Tremendous Addams!   Tremendous Addams! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:04 pm

cheekey smiley Tremendous Addams! Addamsbrooke11.th

Thank You for the Magic, Pure Splendor on that Stage! I Admire You All so much, and it's True!
Brooke, nothing, nobody, never, Touched my heart as You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Tremendous Addams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremendous Addams!   Tremendous Addams! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Hello, Beloved!

How are things!
You know, in this moment I am Needing You so much! Not the Idea or Idealized Image of You, just You!
My heart's feeling some emptiness, but I know that after some time here, with some music, and You, I will turn to feel OK!
It's just that You're the Only Love of my Life!!

And we have to Live with that!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
flower flower

PS: You Look Extraordinary in All Pictures! cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Tremendous Addams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremendous Addams!   Tremendous Addams! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Hola, Hello and All Nicest Songs to my Brookie!!
I've got Dreams for You, so many Dreams about You!!

I am Feeling so Good while I am talking to You; Someday, maybe when I am able to stay more calm with You (yes?), or whenever, it does not matter as much as the Real Fact I am talking about, I Swear, will See!!
I am Wishing You Tons of Inspiration and Happy Hours and Times Today, in All Places for You, my Love, the Heart of mine beating next to mine in All Love's Found Places!!
You are Looking more Beautiful than ever in Your Life, did You know it?
It's True!
Yes, You Shine so Beautiful and High!!
And I Love You, And I Feel the Love, Eternal and Endless, for Eternity, Time after Time, the same and even more Beautiful than before's Love!! You Live in my Heart, as I Live in Yours, Forever as One Feeling from Heaven!!

PS: And Promise I gonna stay fine and not too much concentrated today, Good times!!
Smile Smile In Your Day, I am Sending All my Love to You by this Kiss!! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Tremendous Addams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremendous Addams!   Tremendous Addams! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Hola!!
Smile Smile

How are things!
To See those new pictures from You, in your Addams' "preparing" places, it was Fantastic!
There's one where You Look so Nice, it remembered me of Pretty Baby Looks, so similar Expression, You in front of the mirror, Looking, that way only You know, to the camera.
Fascinating!!
That video with Your Fans and Friends, You Look so Lovely and Friendly; wow, Magic too!
Everywhere I look I find Your Lovely Looking; You change my mind, and from it all happens to and through my living!!
You're so Adorable and Sweet; and I can See no fog on my way to Life I've marked as the Good One, I Swear for the sacred!!
And yes, beside it, We have to have Fun (and I am not changing any last letters affraid
Wink Wink Smile Smile ).
I Honestly find "The Addams Family" so Highly Touching, so much, and all I have seen about it's just telling me I am right! Magic! And I Love People Think and Feel the same about the Broadway's Show!
You're my Love, and wherever I may go, You do not have to be worried about me, because I am wearing a good hammer in my pocket, like Mike!! Smile Smile
Just talking about Heart and Soul!!
I Love You, I Love You so much!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Tremendous Addams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremendous Addams!   Tremendous Addams! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:20 pm

What the with this last post, I wanted a 1:12 but now it happens my watch is just telling the right time! Shocked Smile Smile
I never wanted to change anything from You or Your Life, just Wanted to Express my Love to You, and I Know, I Know, I Successed!!
And even the World could See!
Please, Believe this is like a Miracle to me!! And so Strong, by Your Beauty and Your Faight, I will Always be with You, Mind and Soul!!
God Bless You!!
I will take Life the way it is, a Miracle in the Universe, and will Look for ways to Express how I Feel this One!
And You, my Lady Brooke, will Endless Stay There with me, Shining the Living and the Dream of Life!! I Love You, I Love You For and Eternity!!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Tremendous Addams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremendous Addams!   Tremendous Addams! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Brooke, I am Missing You, Everywhere I Look I See the image of You, in every word or breathe I catch, in all possible Beauty of Life, You are There. And how I Miss You!
In the other side, I am Feeling quite Relaxed and Happy, Thinking about You and Your Living; if this Peace was taken from me, any ways, I think I could go Completely Mad and Crazy, ready for a mental institution.
Shocked Smile Smile

Well, I am always dramatic, but You Know what I Mean; and I Always Tell You the Truth!
Yesterday, watching a new and romantic movie, I felt like a shot in my chest, and later a sensation of emptiness so hard to handle. Fortunetely, I've got quite Experience.
And for much more Fortune, I've Finally Found my Common Sense. It's not I Love You less, it's just that I've Learnt how to Love You for Better!
Now I am going to Stay Here for a while, even without talking, just Stay!
If I Want, or something comes to my mind, I will talk, if not, well not. Very Happy flower

"I don't wanna live without your love", and I know I will never live without it. You are Here!
In this place, this Beautiful Forum, or any other one, You will Always Stay with me!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: A pretty bird just told me that "handsomebody" Loves You!! Wink Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Tremendous Addams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremendous Addams!   Tremendous Addams! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Adivinar tu emoción desnuda,
a las puertas del deseo,
es un puente al firmamento,
a una galaxia de mil placeres
que palpitan con sólo oír tu voz.

Extraña animalidad ésta,
la que sólo despiertas tú,
rugido de fiera que se quiebra
en la ternura de mirar tus ojos;
no puedo sino amarte, sólo, a ti.

Puedo elegir: no dejarte nunca,
aun en soledad y perdido,