Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweetness Brooke!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Sweetness Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Sweetness Brooke!   Sweetness Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:42 pm

flower Sweetness Brooke! Addamsbrooke4.th Wink Wink Sweetness Brooke! Addamsbrooke6.th flower

And Talent, so much, there!
And Honestly Peaceful here Today!
Brooke I Love You; to say that I'd die for You is not enough!
I Love You, life of my life!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Sweetness Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetness Brooke!   Sweetness Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Bella, Bella, Bella! I have Seen, I am Seeing, Pictures from last night at life.com; pero por el Amor de Dios!
Pero si cada día luces más Bella!
La Princesa Ángel, me gustaría llamarte. Te parece bien?
I can Feel how I am Kissing You, Picture by Picture!
Eres lo más Bello que Existe!
I Love Your Classy and Your Elegance; and over any other thing, Your Sweetness! Por el Amor del Cielo, Your Sweetness!
Fortunately, I am Peacefully at work!
Arghhhhhhhhh!
Ya ni me acuerdo de cuando hoy, True!, una compañera (otra) me dijo "qué te pasa hoy Salva?" y yo dije, "qué", y vino y dio una vuelta de 360 grados alrededor de mi persona.
AAy! Razz
Laughing
Wink Wink

I Need to say that stupidity because I am so Happy, You Make me so Happy!!
Peace, Love, Eternal Love!! I can Feel how the Air is going so Free by my blood, as this Sweetness of You that Feeds each single part of my mind and my soul and my heart!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Sweetness Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetness Brooke!   Sweetness Brooke! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Yes, First Need to Post one picture of You from the Internet, "Kuten" says. I do not know what it means, but I suppose it's Cute!
My pictures. I have to post it for Goodness, after All games I played (nothing very badly serious Brooke, Please I Swear!), and for Love, True Love for You. Just Sincerity for You!!

PS: As longer I live, much more I can appreciate Love, the Unique thing in the World that does worth it, at last and from the begining!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Sweetness Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetness Brooke!   Sweetness Brooke! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 am

Brooke, Thank You for this Day! Te amo!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Sweetness Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetness Brooke!   Sweetness Brooke! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Speechless for Beauty and for Love and for Goodness!
And so Calm and in Love in my heart!!
I'd like tho Shout to the Universe now that I Love You more than I can express to You, and that You're Lovely and Cute, and Beautifully Gorgeous (what a combination Smile Smile , the only that came to my head, because You are BRIGHT AS HEAVEN to me!!).
I Love You!
And, my Sweetest Angel, You are so Perfect and Bright, the Beauty Your Smile Paints in my eyes and my Dreams... It's something I can not explain by words now. I'll try to Beautifully and Nice write about it!
I Love You, Brooke Shields, my Angel Brookie, I Love You; much more than ever before in my entire life!!

PS: YOU! cheekey smiley affraid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweetness Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetness Brooke!   Sweetness Brooke! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweetness Brooke!
Page 1 of 1