Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Picture!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Favorite Picture! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Picture!   Favorite Picture! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:43 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Favorite Picture! Feinsteinsbrookeloveix.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

Good Morning!!
I have been looking for a Picture for a good while. I Love this One!
It helped so much. I remember one amoment at Leap of Faith, when I became too nervous before the starting of the show; and also all times when I went for a walk in New York, and always passed by Feinstein's place and could see this Picture.
One of my Favorites of All Time!
And how are things?
How is the Show going on?
You know Brooke, there're still times when I feel like nobody Here, like what the... I am expecting, or what's the meaning of all this. In the other side, there're many more times when I think that this Here means all that can exist for and about Love, on these days or Reality.
That's what I think, and I Feel like You Felt someway protected and comfortable with me.
That's how I Feel, and not forgetting fears from being wrong.
Well, I Love You!! Brains working, You see!! wave flower action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Favorite Picture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Picture!   Favorite Picture! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

And I Love You so much!!
I admit is really difficult to me to balance the whole thing.
About feelings, always difficult.
But there's this strenght that pushes my will with the speed of thunder rays, and that make me Feel that, if I want to do the right thing, I have to Stay Here!!
I have to add I am angry for not going to See You on the stage.
I admit it could make so and so much angry, if I let my feelings grow. But I am on the way to Peace and Calm, beside Endless Love.
When, at Feinstein's, You went to Your private places... How I Wanted to run after You, never Needed to Do more than that in my life; but I Stayed Good.
Anyway, thinking somebody around could come to my neck, not exactly for kissing.
Well, it's a jokes, but I did but I thought had to do!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Favorite Picture!
Page 1 of 1