Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke we love you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marcos

marcos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 pm

sunny This girl was born to shine sunny

Brooke we love you Th_340972693_BrookeModelandoCover_122_190lo Brooke we love you Th_341161929_BrookeModelando_122_137lo Brooke we love you Th_686194251_marcoscan20062011_122_116lo Brooke we love you Th_868627466_marcoscan2006201103_122_182lo Brooke we love you Th_868633271_marcoscan2006201102_122_416lo Brooke we love you Th_690516229_marcoscan2006201105_122_1195lo Brooke we love you Th_747183289_marcoscan2206201104_122_7lo Brooke we love you Th_267705631_1979_02_19_LIFE_4_122_112lo Brooke we love you Th_267766625_b69_angels010girls_122_579lo

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

David amigo... tu había visto todas estas fotos?
Un fuerte abrazo action smiley action smiley

Last edited by marcos on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:33 am

Hola!

No, I had not seen them friend of mine, and I like them so much; how adorable and nice pictures! Yes, She is like the sunny Thank You so much for posting, Thank You!!
Smile action smiley

And taking chance to Wish Tons of Luck to The Show today; it's gonna be Fantastic!
love smiley love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 am

Dear Friend, I Love them so much; Wonderful and Touching! action smiley action smiley
Un fuertisímo abrazo!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:04 pm

And some moments for rest I tried to use to write some poem, and I couldn't write nothing OK!!
And after thinking for a while, I finally understood why I could not. It's just one moment for Brooke's Broadway Time!
All my efforts for this feeling for You!!
Magic of Smiles and Good People's Time Everywhere You'll See, wow! It will be all so Beautiful, Brooke!! I will be there too, so Shocked cheekey smiley party smiley action smiley Smile to You!!
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:42 pm

I would like to be there too...
...see how wonderful is this our eternal princess queen
David goes there and then tells us how it was cheekey smiley cheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smileycheekey smiley

Very Happy Very Happy two more photos Very Happy Very Happy

action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:36 am

Yes, She is our Eternal Princess queen cheekey smiley , Eternal and Adorable!!
I Went to See her, for Two times, and it was the most Beautiful thing in my life; never had one moment like these; Beyond Words, my Friend, Beyond Words!!
Now having too much serious financial problems, I Swear, because if I could You can Believe, for the most Sacred, that I would be there again, and watching All Shows Everynight. I Promise that if I was millionaire (or not so much) I would be in Her Show Everynight, from the first to the last, and would Enjoy it as the first Time!!
To See Brooke is Always the First Look in my Life, to me; I Love her, my Friend, I Love Brooke!!
And now so Swearing moment: I Swear I will be There again, I Swear, my Adored Brooke, I Swear!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:08 pm

And Thank You very much my Friend, it's Fantastic to talk Here, it means very Much to me, Thank You!!
Yes, Brooke we love You!! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 pm

And life can turn and turn, but Here I will Stay, Destiny I am taking as it comes, and by my attitude, my love and my strenght, I am making it mine!
Brooke, I Love You, and You are the lake of quiet and calm water, where I can rest being just myself, Free Forever, my Soul Forever Free!! With You!!

PS: Morticia, wow! Finest! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
angelblue

angelblue

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:06 pm

bravooooooooooooooooooooooo marcosssssssssssss
so amazing and fantastic ones¡¡¡¡¡

cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley Wink Wink Wink Wink so nice person you are¡¡¡¡¡
Back to top Go down
david

david

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Yes, Brooke, we Love You, and this Love just Want to be as Pure as You Really Are!
One Love, for the Life!!
Smile Smile
flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello with the Heart, Angel of mine!!

How are things, those Great News I am listening to, You're going to be executive producer of that movie "Have a little faith", those are AMAZING and FANTASTIC News; Your Talent's out of normal mesures! Bravo! I Love it!
hüpfen jumpy smiley cheers action smiley

Yesterday's night stayed listening to music songs on the radio, all so romantic, I discovered a new program for that music for sundays. Until 2 pm. I stayed doing nothing and Thinking and Dreaming of You!!
I Started to Be in that Heaven of Dreams, and I could See how it was so Natural Place to me again; Dreaming did not change I finally found Yesterday's night, listen to Beautiful Music with You so close to me, You and me as One Love!!
Now I am listening to video from Pretty Baby with Johan Strauss music; I Love that movie, and I Love the music too! Someway, deeper than we can see at first sight, they Fit, as the Summer song too!! Art, Beauty, Harmony!
love love smiley flower action smiley

Brooke, I am Feeling like New, and this way I've gone, this place I've just reached again, I Promise I will not take my steps back never more, I Swear my Love!!
You are my Endless Love, how I Loved You, Heaven; and how I Love You Today, how I Love You, Lady, how much I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 pm

And last comment for one that will be One of Days in my life; it's how I Feel!
Today, I Believe in God, in Heaven, because I See so Clear Angels Do Exist! I Love You!!

PS: Peace in Heart and Soul and mind; I've Seen Heaven Today! flower action smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brooke we love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke we love you   Brooke we love you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke we love you
Page 1 of 1