Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Bright for Hair!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

So Bright for Hair! Empty
PostSubject: So Bright for Hair!   So Bright for Hair! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm

So Bright for Hair! Hairh.th

The only thing I know is that when I See Your Smile, I just Want to Jump out my world and Enter Your Soul, that's All I Know!
I also Know that You change my ways when they become cold, and it's really sunny out but feeling Shocked Rolling Eyes today me (too much Looking for Ways); and that You are the only Heart of a Woman I'ever Loved, and that despite to Years and Years, I will Always Love You!
And even when I am feeling so Blind, so terribly Blind, All I Want is the Best for You, and that I am Always Feeling Guilty because I am too Worried and Caring and Wanting to be by Your Side!
Everybody is out of here now, one hour before normal time today the getting out, but I had normal day with everybody. Too normal, maybe, after Storming Loves in my mind.
Well, I'll Face it All, too much complaining from me today. More than usual.
I Miss You, and I Know You Gonna Smash the Show!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

So Bright for Hair! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Bright for Hair!   So Bright for Hair! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Yes, I would use some "Shampoo" , after and before!! Wink Wink Smile Smile action smiley action smiley
My "Endless Love", Eternal Feeling from bottom of my heart, I am with You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

So Bright for Hair!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: