Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I Feel You!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

How I Feel You!! Empty
PostSubject: How I Feel You!!   How I Feel You!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

How I Feel You!! Feinsteinslovevi.th

I think I am not blinded then, I could See Love. I Hope and Feel that's True!!
Yes it is, I Know!! I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower

PS: And I am taking this chance to Apologise! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

How I Feel You!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I Feel You!!   How I Feel You!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:32 pm

And just from my soul, sorry for a while Raúl Smile Smile Smile , Brooke You are my Family and the Most Intimist Feeling in my heart; All I am only starts and ends in You!!
This is the Truth, and I am Shouting my Truth, because this Love is Pure, as You Make it this Pure and Beautiful!! My Goddess from Heaven, my Angel, my Soul, my only Possibility on the Living!! Never let me go because I'd die!! Now I am talking about it so "calm", and taking words (almost stoling them) from the deepest and most rebel place of my Soul, that one which comes up when I use my brains. I Love You, I Love You, Beautiful Heart, Beautiful All; Your Body is my Dream and my Breathe, Your Face and Your Smile and Your Eyes are my Entire Life!! This is what I Honestly See in me!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

How I Feel You!!
Page 1 of 1