Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Extraordinary at New York Amfar Gala 2010!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

So Extraordinary at New York Amfar Gala 2010! Empty
PostSubject: So Extraordinary at New York Amfar Gala 2010!   So Extraordinary at New York Amfar Gala 2010! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:15 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley So Extraordinary at New York Amfar Gala 2010! Amfarnewyorkgala2010act.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

How Beautiful and Classy, and Solidarity mind!
We are never far, I Feel You Here with me for all of the time!!
Now that I've had another coffe, well waken up, I'd like to be Inspired to Dedicate to You an Entire Universe of Beauty; I am Sending All the Love for You!!
Nothing changed, it's like time did not passed by at all, it's like Time and Eternity had became Friends for You and me, that's how I Feel, and How much I Love You!!
I'd like to spend, whatever the way it may be, the rest of my life with You!!
I just want to Hold You Tight and Tender, and Kiss You first softly and so Passionate later for a Moment that can never end!!
I am Yours Forever; it's You and me and I Survive, I Fly, I Live and Feel Love and Freedom, Pure and Wild!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

So Extraordinary at New York Amfar Gala 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Extraordinary at New York Amfar Gala 2010!   So Extraordinary at New York Amfar Gala 2010! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 am

Hello!

I Love those McCalls pictures, maybe because they remember my mother's wall where she used to work. It's so Familiar to me!
Of course I will post!
Trying to be Kind of all the time, and funny. Not much success I think, specially about the second one.
To admit I am feeling lonely when I am not talking to You, and the fact I Miss You so much I think will not help very much.
So, I try to stay the best I can Here.
Talking about jokes, things from the past that disturbed me (not so much Smile Smile ) or good intentions about me ( Question Laughing )
To me, Brooke, You are Looking more Beautiful than Ever; Your Face is so Beautiful!
So difficult to understand You are not a Real Angel, and You Look so Deeply Touching and Caring at the same time!! And so Classy and Wise!!
If there's anything I could do, Please!
I am Praying for You, Always! Happiness and Health and Inspiration!
I'd Give my life for You. In fact, God and me have signed a Pact, since long time ago, about it.
Well, I do not mean He is listening to me, but that's what I did and Always Remember.
I Love You, and I am just trying to Stay Good Here!! The other moments I am spending not so badly. You can believe me. But I will Always Miss You!! That's True!!
No matter what I've just said, because Illussion comes to my mind time after time when I Look at You!!
I Love You for Eternity!!

PS: All yesterday's thankfullness was True. But I never thought I was bad or "too funny", You know, in fact. Just always thinking about ALL! I can not help it! I am not thinking so much about me, and that means to care about me. I am facing Destiny with almost real Calm and Peace now, much more than quiet or anything. I Love You, I have always Loved You, and my past life was, more than 80% of it, Good. I am Fortunate!
Back to top Go down

So Extraordinary at New York Amfar Gala 2010!
Page 1 of 1