Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FRIENDS, ALWAYS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

FRIENDS, ALWAYS Empty
PostSubject: FRIENDS, ALWAYS   FRIENDS, ALWAYS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 pm

flower love smiley FRIENDS, ALWAYS 31708brookeshields006.th FRIENDS, ALWAYS Feinsteinslovexviii.th love smiley flower

All Possible Choices, from the first time, no other ones can Exist in my mind and my Heart, Have to Go Through FRIENDSHIP with You! I Also Feel the Bond, so Natural and True!
Whatever, I Always Loved You and Cared, I Swear!! I Love You!! Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley flower

PS: From the first time I saw You, I Loved You, and Ego of mine is Crazy, Always, but Love You with REAL LOVE, ENDLESS AND TRUE; it is ETERNAL! flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

FRIENDS, ALWAYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRIENDS, ALWAYS   FRIENDS, ALWAYS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:37 am

You are Perfect to me; Real and True Love!! So Beautiful to me!
You could even make me cry for the Beauty of this Love, only for the Beauty!! I Love You so much, Forever in my life, Eternal Angel of my Existence, Beautiful Adored of mine; a big Holding Tight, and Modest KISSING for You!!
love smiley love smiley flower cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down

FRIENDS, ALWAYS
Page 1 of 1