Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most Beautiful Stop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Most Beautiful Stop! Empty
PostSubject: Most Beautiful Stop!   Most Beautiful Stop! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:15 pm

cheekey smiley Most Beautiful Stop! Hailingacab181110ii.th cheekey smiley

I will come back!!
But this is post for now!! My Adored Brooke, and I am Well!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Stop!   Most Beautiful Stop! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:32 am

Angel of my Life,
love smiley love smiley

I've seen last photo with Rowan, Walking You Together.
Oh, my Lord!
Thank You!
I Love You!
Touched till the last piece of Soul!
Adored!
Sorry me, for so many mistakes! Never second intentions in the beggining! Later, it was a Game, Furry Vengeance could express it well, We Had Fun!
I'm on my knees!
I will Do All!
In Your Perfect hands, Yours till the end of Time!
A big Hug! Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Stop!   Most Beautiful Stop! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Ah, and I was completely forgetting it, Neutral Smile I LOVE YOU!! Smile Smile flower
action smiley love smiley love smiley action smiley

PS: You're my Lady, my Angel, my Baby!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Stop!   Most Beautiful Stop! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:32 am

Hola!!

I have seen one photo from Puerto Rico airport. cheekey smiley You Look Superb (not mention about things people say about how down to earth and Lovely You are); You're Looking Better and Better each day!!
Gorgeous and Sweet!! action smiley Thank You for Having Great Time and Rest! action smiley
Adorable walking by the way of smile and happiness!!
That's mine too; Thanks a lot; I Loved it so much! Brooke, I Eternally Love You!! I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Stop!   Most Beautiful Stop! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:57 am

And this Love is a Win, I am completely Yours, so much Strong and Totally Surrendered!!
My Love, my Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am Loving, and Feeling Peace, I Swear!! flower action smiley Smile Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Stop!   Most Beautiful Stop! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:21 am

El contorno suave de una pierna infinita, mármol negro, abre paso a la verdad primera.
Cuando miro tus caderas el fuego prende mis sentidos, abriendo mi espíritu a las llamas y a la vida.
Ahora, la mirada acaricia el suave vientre de diosa, y alcanza el busto que adorna tu amable corazón. Es una locura, ya casi no puedo.
Sólo me queda morir de amor en tu sonrisa, y fundirme entero en tu mirada. Es mucho más que el esperado cielo, es todo tu cuerpo.
Te amo tanto que segundos al mirar son pasión de una vida.
Eres la paz perpetua y el sueño; lo perfecto y completo en lo único; mi sangre y mi vida entera. Un Universo que nace y se hace todo.
Te amo!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Stop!   Most Beautiful Stop! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:38 am

If one day, "handsoming" in the street, I could find a Walking Heaven like You, I would not need any kind of external brakes, Magnetic Forces would be SO INTENSE that no other Force could win this Infinite Inertial Love!!
I Adore You, and even more when We play games and funny moments, that make me Feel like a kid, and to forget bad sensations that are not real.
I am not Truly jealous guy, it's physical distance who go against my nature about behaviour in this situation!!
I Love You, I Love You, so True and Honest I Swear, my Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Stop!   Most Beautiful Stop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Beautiful Stop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: