Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!! Empty
PostSubject: Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!!   Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:07 pm

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!! Feeling.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

My Peace Always and Only come from your Love, your Feelings and your Free Emotions!!
It is my calm, and I am Loving You more than ever before in my life!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!!   Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:12 pm

And what I was going to say? wave
No, it was not pig
Neither farao
And not of course king or king
geek

Smile Smile

Ah, yes, I think it was party smiley lol!
I think it is too much Beauty for me!! And as flower flower flower too! That is what I Honestly Feel!

I am anxious about knowing if I will be able to put together Burning Love in me and Study!
I Want and I Need the two things!!
Your Help is being 10![b]

Today, while I was waiting for my sister, went for a walk by a well known place. "El Amanecer".And I saw something that made me smile. Written on a blackboard, red letters:
"Feliz Cumple 17". It was on the wall in a area of open ground.
That made me Laugh and cheers cheers
I thought: Even Here are aware about my upcoming photos!! geek flower
Smile Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower

PS: Brooke, All I've been doing; when I got up and shaked Your Perfect hand, and Looked at You, as Peaceful and Friendly as I could, as much as You stayed, and Going out Later...
I was doing what I was thinking it was right, all the time my Angel!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!!   Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Hola!!

And now All I can say is that I am Feeling much LIfe than ever in my vains!!
And You are the only Reason for that!!
And I Swear it for the most sacred!!
And I will Always Love You, more and more!! And I do not Regret anything from the past, excepting some things I think I could have tried, now that I've got more perspective. But I think All Happened for something; and when I See Your BEAUTY, All of You, I Understand and Feel So Happy and Free! Honestly, I Feel!! I am going to Work, I Swear!! I know Everything's gonna be OK!! You See now how, in my heart, suddenly, 22 became 17, and it is a Sunny Day beyond glass of my window, and All this Light comes from where exactly You are!! I Adore You, Love You Forever!! Yours, Eternally!! It is the Truth!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!!   Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo for Peace and Spirit's Calm!!
Page 1 of 1