Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA! Empty
PostSubject: BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA!   BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:48 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA! Bellabellacwp0050552.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

I am not very "easy talking2 now, but I've just found this photo in the net, and I had to post it, Touched me right there, right here, my heart!!
Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am Feeling so Inspired by You, so Real!! action smiley action smiley Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA!   BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Somethings are worth fighting for, those letters sound in my mind, with the drummer rhythm in my heart!! I am headed by those worlds!!
And You save me from the pain and fury when I can not reach the only thing I Truly wanted in my life!!
Brooke, I Love You; and now, today, All that matters is your staying Good to me!!
Can You Believe me, it is the whole Truth, where my heart has landed after so many years wandering, sorroundered by the loneliness and the longing of You!! Now You are with me, that is the most important to me. It hurts to face the truth of physicall distance, but to Feel this Love, so Pure and Intense, Natural, Heals my soul!! I just want to be Good for You, let me be Good and do All I can for You!! I Adore You!!
From my Heart, with All my Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA!   BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Ah, and I Promise today I am going to study so Well!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA!   BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BROOKE BELLA, BELLA, BELLA, ETERNALLY BELLA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: