Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND!   HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:32 pm

flower HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Holaq.th flower

love smiley I have some videos and a lot of Beautiful and Amazing things to Enjoy Here tomorrow!!
This picture is (and it was, to See All!!) AMAZING!! Love You!! love smiley flower
Smile cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND!   HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 am

Hola, bon dia!

Today it's a little sooner because some friends come to my house to help me with the Electric Light (for easier study for my p.eyes Wink Wink ), we gonna be like a big Orchestra, not professional at all, but funny (specially when discussing geek Smile Smile ).
flower Smile Smile

I have seen the Bob Hope special from 1987, with You, Lucille Ball...
I think You are All very funny, I liked that kind of making a lot, and I think Lucille and Bob were Genius too. flower
Some other pics in the net, with babies birthdays or other nice things, were so Amazing and Touching, Thank You! flower

Brooke, have a Great and Extraordinary day, and Joy with your Friends and your Family, and I am wishing the same for Everybody!
My Beloved Brooke, You are my Star in the sky every night, and the light of the day when I wake up. I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND!   HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Propelizero1000celebrit.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

As I see Smile Smile , it was Fantastic!! I can only post Your Heavenly photos now; I can not talk, breathless me for Your Beauty and for the Beauty of seeing You again!! action smiley action smiley
I Love You so much, Adoring You. It will be an Incredible day!! party smiley party smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND!   HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAVE A GREAT, BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC WEEKEND!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: