Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adorable in the city, and Everywhere, Anyway, Always!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Adorable in the city, and Everywhere, Anyway, Always!! Empty
PostSubject: Adorable in the city, and Everywhere, Anyway, Always!!   Adorable in the city, and Everywhere, Anyway, Always!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Adorable in the city, and Everywhere, Anyway, Always!! Faceoflove.th Adorable in the city, and Everywhere, Anyway, Always!! Bs20l2720altra20moda.th

Thank You, for teaching me so many good things in life. Humanity, modesty, freedom, pride, friendly ways, opened tenderness, brave, Love!!
Now, thinking about You, is like Flying on the wings of Heaven!! Brooke, it is Pure and Passion!! You are my Angel, and I can only live with You, like I know We are now!! I Adore You so much, I Love You with all that I am!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: All things I've done today, were really good, and this afternoon I've another interview. As we say in my land "estàs més sol·licitat que una nina de 15 anys" Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Adorable in the city, and Everywhere, Anyway, Always!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: