Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTIFUL MODELLING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

BEAUTIFUL MODELLING Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTIFUL MODELLING   BEAUTIFUL MODELLING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:33 am

flower cheekey smiley BEAUTIFUL MODELLING Brookeandanthonygg9dh.th Smile flower

The Perfect Couple to Model, and the Perfect... differences, here! geek
Brooke, I do Admit your Love is my drug Smile Smile , I have no problem with that. I am going to try to not telling You so many "terrific" things like "I desperately Love" and things like that and for so many times. You Feed my soul, and all I need is to be Good to You. Unfortenately, I know I haven't could do that all the times. It was all a mess to me, and I did not know where I was looking to, really it is True.
To feel, so out of reason, like this was so bad and did so much hurt to me. I could not help it, everytime, all the time. I could never take You out of my mind, Never!! Sorry!
Well, I was not so INCREDIBLE singer and FAMOUS, but that is how I Felt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9hJVYa304
David in EL says, "Lo siento, no puedo hacer el amor si no es con Jade". I was not making a movie, this is how I was Feeling too!!

Well, there are so EXTRAORDINARY VIDEOS, BROOKE, THANKS A LOT!
I Adore You!!
love smiley love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL MODELLING   BEAUTIFUL MODELLING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 am

This time, by this staying with You, for all those moments, so Bright, All is so different. I do not feel that anxiety of pain, no more.
Where am I going?
To the Heaven I always Dreamed about, for all my life. I know You are going with me!!
I admit sometimes I still feel like a hole in the center of my chest, for the longing of Your TOUCH, but I've been able to learn how to react in those moments. You Gave me the instruments I Needed!! It was a god job!! Wink Wink Smile Smile
I Love You, I am with You Always!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL MODELLING   BEAUTIFUL MODELLING Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:41 am

I Promise I am going to stay more calm Today. It's just that You... Oh my Lord!!
I know one day We'll talk, for a pretty and calm while, just You and I; and that gives me tons of Energy and strenght, Yes, Hope!! I Love You Always!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTIFUL MODELLING   BEAUTIFUL MODELLING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEAUTIFUL MODELLING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: