Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pure Magic from The Blue Lagoon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Pure Magic from The Blue Lagoon! Empty
PostSubject: Pure Magic from The Blue Lagoon!   Pure Magic from The Blue Lagoon! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:32 am

flower Smile Pure Magic from The Blue Lagoon! Thebluelagoonfriendslov.th Smile flower

I like this picture a lot. Maybe it's not high quality image details, but it is Fantastic. They are Looking Great, and I think Meaning is "Pure Love and Friendship". Wow, "The Blue Lagoon", I Love this movie. Also "Endless Love". I am going to see it again, probably the next weekend. And I am Always waiting for All new Smile Brooke Movements Smile , any kind, theatre, writing, cinema... I haven't seen yet "The Greening of Whitney Brown" and "Powder Girl-Chalet Girl". As soon as I can, I will do. There are Great Actresses and Actors with her, and I think I am going to have a WONDERFUL TIME, ENJOYING BROOKE AND THE MOVIE! She can Work in All fields of Art!
cheekey smiley Brooke, how Beautiful You are, All and Every simple Part of You! Loving You so much, I Adore You!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Pure Magic from The Blue Lagoon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: