Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovely Heart of Pure and Natural Strenght, Beautiful, Classy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Lovely Heart of Pure and Natural Strenght, Beautiful, Classy! Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Heart of Pure and Natural Strenght, Beautiful, Classy!   Lovely Heart of Pure and Natural Strenght, Beautiful, Classy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Smile flower cheekey smiley Lovely Heart of Pure and Natural Strenght, Beautiful, Classy! Bsfashioncostumeinstitu.th cheekey smiley flower Smile

And You will Always be the most Lovely and Beautiful One to me. Heart, Pure Soul!
I Love You so much, for Eternity!!
Sometimes, it seems to me like You could only come from Heaven, not from this world. Many times, to say the truth, that goes around my mind. I know this is something that wants to look like poetry from me but, my Beloved Brooke, it's this heart who Feels that way, like You were a Miracle made Real and True!!
I would give or do anything for You, You DESERVE ALL, FOR ALL THINGS YOU ARE (YOUR INNER LIFE, YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND INTENTIONS) AND FOR ALL GOOD BEAUTIFUL ONES YOU HAVE DONE IN LIFE. YOU ARE PURE LIGHT, SO MUCH LOVE IS SHINING IN YOUR EYES, AS YOUR HEART ENLIGHTEN THOSE BLUE STARS ALL THE TIME!
Your Smile, as long as there is Your Smile...!!
I Love You!!
flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I am not sure, but I think that I Love YOU!! cheers wave action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Lovely Heart of Pure and Natural Strenght, Beautiful, Classy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Heart of Pure and Natural Strenght, Beautiful, Classy!   Lovely Heart of Pure and Natural Strenght, Beautiful, Classy! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Brooke, All I say is True. And this Love I know is so Real. You are an Angel, and You mean Everything!!
Thank You for being who You are. You are my All!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down

Lovely Heart of Pure and Natural Strenght, Beautiful, Classy!
Page 1 of 1