Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reality is what We Create as One!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Reality is what We Create as One! Empty
PostSubject: Reality is what We Create as One!   Reality is what We Create as One! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:32 pm

flower Reality is what We Create as One! Bluev.th flower

Just a moment, I could not stop myself coming here again. I Felt I had to come back!!
You and me, my Life is Yours, only!!
Everyday I Love You more, everyday I Fell You deeper and deeper in my soul, and everyday is like a miracle, when I think and understand You are in this world!!
I want to find All meanings of Truth because that was the gift from Heaven, whatever it may mean, to me when I saw You for the first time. I forgot All other things as important ones, and everything started turning around You, the center of my Universe!!
If material things do not mind when what we play are our Souls, then mine is kissing and embracing Yours all the time, all the time!!
I Care so much!!
And somehow, my skin Feels Yours when I think about You, like it could air could be transformed by the power of love, or something like that. I can not explain well now what I mean!!
You are All, You will Eternally be Everything in my life!!
I Love You, with all my Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down

Reality is what We Create as One!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: