Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke is All Colors in the sky!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke is All Colors in the sky! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke is All Colors in the sky!   Brooke is All Colors in the sky! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:32 pm

flower cheekey smiley Brooke is All Colors in the sky! Wonderwomanv.th cheekey smiley flower

The Rainbow never Looked as Beautiful as the day it was painted with the light of your eyes, all colors to create a new sky!! It is your Smile what brings sense to my life!!
To talk to You like this feels so good. It is like I kissed You, softly touching your face, everytime I talk You this way!! It's just that I Love You too much, so much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: El motor ruge bien. Puesta a punto. G-Force!! wave Wink Wink Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke is All Colors in the sky!   Brooke is All Colors in the sky! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 pm

This Wonderful Bond is Real!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke is All Colors in the sky!   Brooke is All Colors in the sky! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 pm

For the first time, I am doing what I am Feeling I have to do. Only your Love and your Happiness, over any other thing to me!!
I can not do it better than I am doing. I hope it may be enough, because what You've seen is what there is as Real from me!! It's Love, All the Love in the world for You, as my Dream, but also as my Woman in Heaven!! Everything I do, as my friends used to see and tell me, is for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke is All Colors in the sky!   Brooke is All Colors in the sky! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke is All Colors in the sky!
Page 1 of 1