Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!! Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!!   I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:32 am

cheekey smiley I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!! Bs002.th cheekey smiley

As long as You stay by me, wherever the place it must be, for Good Sense, I will can do anything, even flying over the ideas and concepts to make some Truth to Shine!!
You make me so much more better person. If You just stay with me... I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Today I have the first meeting at University, some good help it is always good. I'll do things on my own, but this will be OK!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!!   I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:32 pm

flower Hi!! How are things!! Smile action smiley

I am going to write some lines I always wanted to tell You. It's the first point.
Sorry for speaking spanish in those lines, but in english is almost impossible to me, by now.
Also, I admit I always thought about them. It's a silly thing from me, but I am going to enjoy it a lot, my Sweet Brooke!!

- Por qué eres tan bonita, incluso más que cualquier muñequita de dibujos animados que haya visto jamás? (this is all, but I wanted to say it wave party smiley action smiley )

- Ha, y a ti te lo voy a decir

- Bueno, ten en cuenta que llevo un "cierto" tiempo observándote y...

- Son cosas que pasan

- Pues a mí no se me pasa

- En serio, siempre me han dicho lo bella que era, y si quieres llegar hasta mí tendrás que saber ver y comprender otras cosas. No puedo, si no es así.

- Tu Alma y tu Corazón me hacen Soñar!!

- Libertad

- Amor

- Tú y yo

- No existe el tiempo o el espacio entre nosotros, sólo esta Emoción de Amor, pura e imperecedera, por toda la Eternidad

This is all. Wow, my "in twelve minutes changed" mind has been Energized. I am Feeding my heart and my emotions, when I come here with You!! flower
I Feel like I was connected to your Soul, but coming here and express somethings still alive in me it feels so Incredibly Good to me.
It is an Honor and the Sweetest thing I do along the whole day, Always!!
Your Naturally Kind Spirit and your Tenderness are the Inspiration and the Treasure of my life!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!!   I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Well, too much Emotion means not too good written poetry. I know that from me too. It is that little animal part from me that bring those "inspiration" problems to me. Hey, I was talking about literature. Smile Smile

Vives en lo más íntimo de mi corazón,
allí te encuentro y te beso cada noche,
con la pasión que se alza como una luz
ante el momento que sé ha de llegar.
Cuando mi alma está tranquila y serena
no hay nada salvo tu amor en mi vida,
y desde ese precioso lugar alcanzo todo,
robando la entera y fugaz distancia
al destino que nos habrá de unir
en la Eternidad de un Amor Eterno.
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!!   I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU, I NEED YOU TO LIVE!!
Page 1 of 1