Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There was an Angel...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

There was an Angel... Empty
PostSubject: There was an Angel...   There was an Angel... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:51 am

cheekey smiley flower There was an Angel... Refreshingsip1297703625.th flower cheekey smiley

My life will go on, as my heart this time, because I know You are with me. And, also, because your inner beauty let me understand You know what I had to go through!!
After all, with tons of roses on the way yet, I can only say that I Love You Forever!!
The fact we may never stay together in the skin is not going to hurt me so much from now on. I Swear!!
I will never let this Love go, and as long as You want me by your side this Love's way, I will Stay. Just because You were ment to be my Girl, from Heaven, and You will Always be my only Love. I would do anything for You, I would give anything to You.
My strenght will come for the little possible joy You let come to me from You.
My heart I Always fed with your Love and your Soul!! Only, making it able then to Live on Love for All! This will Eternally be my only Way! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

There was an Angel... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There was an Angel...   There was an Angel... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:02 am

I go jumping over my feelings, I can not help it. The Truth, what gives my inner strenght to me, DIRECTLY FROM MY HEART, is KNOWING that the Best It could happen is just what It Was and Has Been. Along the way of life, all of it.
And to be Anytime Good and Loyal, as your knight, to You is my Inspiration. All I need. It's the highest Honor for myself!! In all possible worlds, Reality and Dreams, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

There was an Angel...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: