Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope You Like it!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Hope You Like it!! Empty
PostSubject: Hope You Like it!!   Hope You Like it!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 am

Smile Hope You Like it!! Saharaii.th Hope You Like it!! Saharaposter.th Smile

Brooke, it's Amazing to know You wrote and produced all You're going to perform at Feinstein's. So personal and bright it will be. Blessing Fortune.
I was playing, angry and jealous sometimes, but never hating anyone. I Swear. Hate is dying. Maybe I did not always know to express that way, which is the only true on in me.
But You're such a Bright Woman that I, here so far, can't help losing my good reason, sometimes. It's been a very long time, very long time.
I Honestly need, more than the air that I breathe, to Gently touch You; just Feel your Embrace, as long as You may want!!
I'm telling the only Truth!!
You know I'm in your knees for You, and I like it. That's just what You deserve, for All that You are and You have done!
I Adore You, I Love You, I NEED You!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: You are Magic. On the stage, in front of the camera, or just walking on the sand!! flower
Back to top Go down

Hope You Like it!!
Page 1 of 1