Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Endless Love from Yesterday, through all days in my life, to Eternity!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My Endless Love from Yesterday, through all days in my life,  to Eternity!! Empty
PostSubject: My Endless Love from Yesterday, through all days in my life, to Eternity!!   My Endless Love from Yesterday, through all days in my life,  to Eternity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 pm

love smiley flower My Endless Love from Yesterday, through all days in my life,  to Eternity!! Brooked.th flower love smiley

To only explain what this picture meant to me, what it made me feel, it would take so long time to talk about. In the middle of my inner loneliness, this was a SALVATION for my soul!! And this is just one among many other Brooke Gifts from Heaven, in my life!!
flower Smile Too long since the last time, I have to tell it You again: I Love You!! Smile flower
You are All I ever dreamed of and knew I would want!!
Swimming in a sea of wise and Love, with You, I will Eternally Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

My Endless Love from Yesterday, through all days in my life, to Eternity!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: