Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love is All I want to take with me!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Love is All I want to take with me!! Empty
PostSubject: Love is All I want to take with me!!   Love is All I want to take with me!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Smile love smiley flower Wink Love is All I want to take with me!! 48355brookieandsport.th Wink flower love smiley Smile

La vida es real, este mundo es real, pero el amor que he sentido siempre por ti, soñando en mi propio mundo, también lo es. Hace ya tiempo que lo sé. Y por eso te puedo jurar sin miedo a romper mi palabra, que lo único que me importa es la felicidad de usted.
Señora, para mí usted es la verdad de la vida. Y sólo puedo decir, como tantas otras veces, aunque cada una de ellas me parezca la primera, que siempre la amaré.
Mi único sueño, durante toda mi vida, ha sido estar junto a ti!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: When I look back to my memories, I can clearly see how Good Love has been to me, to my heart, my soul and my faith for living!! When look at my inner world, that's all I can feel these days!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Love is All I want to take with me!!
Page 1 of 1