Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have a Great Weekend, with Love and Peace!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Have a Great Weekend, with Love and Peace! Empty
PostSubject: Have a Great Weekend, with Love and Peace!   Have a Great Weekend, with Love and Peace! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:46 pm

flower Have a Great Weekend, with Love and Peace! Brookeandmagic.th flower

I've always Loved You, from the place my last memories can touch, beyond Earth or Heaven; that's how I feel, and it's so difficult for me to explain what does it mean to be sure about the Dream come True, that YOU, You!!, are with me.
One million years alone would make sense, anything (it was not so bad, my past, my character...) would make sense, after this unexplainable Peace inside of me. We are Together, our Souls are Together!! Nothing else really matters but this to me. I just want to Adore You this way everyday of my life, till my last breathe.
And I'm not scared from that last moment anymore, because now I know You Love me. How Beautiful Life is. I'd like to Live this way for another 50 years and more. Many more!!
I Adore You, my Heavenly Lady, I Love You so much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Have a Great Weekend, with Love and Peace!
Page 1 of 1