Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blessing and Healing Smile!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Blessing and Healing Smile!! Empty
PostSubject: Blessing and Healing Smile!!   Blessing and Healing Smile!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:17 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Blessing and Healing Smile!! Blackberryxiv.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

flower I will Always Live to Love You. Here, anywhere. And by a simple sign, I will go to this Heaven You create with your light.
Oh my, I think message is: here it is fine, here we will play and have fun Smile . And I like it, but I need to See You somewhere in a picture, please. I am OK!! I Adore You!! And I'm just wishing to do All You could want and to be Real Good! On my knees, in your hands, my Fortune is only You!! When I get sure of all this, I'll have Peace, I Swear!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Blessing and Healing Smile!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blessing and Healing Smile!!   Blessing and Healing Smile!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 am

Don't worry for anything, Smile my very specific logic, so objective on all this subject of Love Smile understands.
Yes, I've got many ways to find to live. As some friends tried to make understand yesterday with two videos, I'm connected to earth, and I will survive there too.
Here and there, gotta be fun and beautiful.
Forget all things I said I needed. I will look for some other things, like study or something, as a complement in my life. In fact, that's what I've always been doing!!
The last thing I want is to worry You. It's all OK, and I think I'll have to put my temperature a little down, to make things easier for all, including myself!
I always Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Blessing and Healing Smile!!
Page 1 of 1