Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank You for Everything!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Thank You for Everything!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You for Everything!!   Thank You for Everything!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 am

flower cheekey smiley Thank You for Everything!! Angel81067207.th Thank You for Everything!! Latissebrookeshields.th Thank You for Everything!! Leapoffaithl9442vb78679b.th cheekey smiley flower

I only want to be Here for Good, only for Good and for Love and for Peace! If what I'm doing, always with my best wishes, could ever be bad for anything, please, just tell me. I know nobody need permission to do it, but I wanted to say it because is the fair to do.
Brooke, You only bring Goodness and Love to my Heart; I Adore You for this and also for who You are, your inner Beauty more than any other thing. This is beyond any explanations, I just can say I always felt it was there, Always!! It's Blessing Gift of Love!!
Brooke, I Love You, Angel of my heart!!
God Bless You, and please, count on me for All Good things!
I will Eternally and Honestly Love You!!
If You ever needed me, I would be there with All Family and Friends. I had to say it!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Thank You for Everything!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: