Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My heart, my soul, my everything!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My heart, my soul, my everything!! Empty
PostSubject: My heart, my soul, my everything!!   My heart, my soul, my everything!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:01 am

cheekey smiley My heart, my soul, my everything!! Cabaretatstudio54.th cheekey smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABuiTleXw3I

I never thought it would be easy to live without You, without the Hope from You, but did not think it was going to be so tough neither. I thought I'd start feeling better after some time, but that never happened. Time passed in my life, many years...
And today, Beautiful Angel of mine, I won't say a single word about today in this night, only two Smile Smile : Sempre t'estimaré!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My heart, my soul, my everything!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My heart, my soul, my everything!!   My heart, my soul, my everything!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:18 am

With all the care I can, wise, calm and honest. That's what I always wanted to be for You, and I will!
It will be funny, don't worry about that. I know it is right now Rolling Eyes Wink (it doesn't matter, good!, the whole world can know how much I Love You!! Smile ).
Beyond desperation, till find the calm and Real and True Love, I will Eternally Adore You!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

My heart, my soul, my everything!!
Page 1 of 1