Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YES, I Love and Live for You!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

YES, I Love and Live for You!! Empty
PostSubject: YES, I Love and Live for You!!   YES, I Love and Live for You!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:11 pm

cheekey smiley flower YES, I Love and Live for You!! Smagazineallerganlatiss.th YES, I Love and Live for You!! Broadwayinsouthafrica28.th flower cheekey smiley

I Swear for the most sacred I've never lied to You. Can You Believe me?
To my existence, You mean the only possibility to open my veins to life.
I need to Feel You Believe in me, and I need to Believe someday I'll can talk to You in person as a good and wellcame Friend of You. It does not matter when to me, just to know You could embrace me for a little while, a BIG HUG to be Eternally remembered!
I Love You, and I'm lost in the middle of all these doubts. That's the Truth!
I need to know, more than the air that I breathe, that I'll can talk to You before I die!!
And I Love You, I Love You!!
Believe me, please, I Love You till if feels like a explossion in my mind and my heart when I think of You!!
I Adore You and I'd do, and I thought I did in the past, anything for You!!
love smiley love smiley

PS (Please, Smile): And the answer to the DREAMED QUESTION is YES, ENDLESSLY, YES!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

YES, I Love and Live for You!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES, I Love and Live for You!!   YES, I Love and Live for You!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 pm

And after all these years, I can not stop thinking I should go out of here, forever, and let You live your Life in peace, without all these craziness I'm bringing everyday under some kind of spotlight I was never looking for. I never wanted to disturb your Life!!
The only thing I was looking for, when I came in, was to let You know there was a man that Love You with all his heart for his life, and that I will Love You the same till the last day!! Beside Feelings, so many things to be well thought from me, wise I need!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

YES, I Love and Live for You!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: