Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With All the Love I can send from Here to You!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

With All the Love I can send from Here to You! Empty
PostSubject: With All the Love I can send from Here to You!   With All the Love I can send from Here to You! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:27 pm

flower love smiley With All the Love I can send from Here to You! Angelbrookieandljgoodfr.th With All the Love I can send from Here to You! Angelbrookieflowers.th With All the Love I can send from Here to You! Angelforever1978400.th love love smiley flower

If I did not feel responsible, who am I to feel like that, I can not stop thinking; anyway, if I did not feel responsible, I would say that I would die if You ever let me go from Here, your side.
How could I explain what You mean to me!
It's so much Love what You make me Feel, so deep inside of my heart and my soul.
It breaks me, and I Live.
Well, forgetting "responsabilities" from me for "another" time, in this moment I would like to give my life to You, completely.
I'm very crazy, I know it. And to make a less crazy smile, I'd say that I know You would think well about something to do with all that pretty and weird stuff. Wink Smile
All ways in my life, hard or kind, bringed me to You. Please, believe me when I say it.
The only wise thing I can still say by now is that You can Always Stand by me. Eternally, I just wanna be with You!!
I Adore You!!
Please, Forgive me for too many things I did and also for those I didn't!
PS: You make I want to understand and to Love People, even the entire World!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

With All the Love I can send from Here to You!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: