Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!! Empty
PostSubject: Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!!   Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:51 pm

flower Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!! Ladygodivagoddess.th flower

God bless every one place of your Christmas, and that Love shine more than ever in your life, as a bright symbolic light from Heaven, high on the Christmas tree.
If I could ask for a gift to Santa Claus, or to "Los Reyes Magos", I'd ask for being able to be always Good to You. Forever, only Loving You in a pure and natural way till the end of time!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

PostSubject: Re: Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!!   Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:14 pm

David... Merry Christmas santa santa my friend!!!! action smiley
Wish you always be happy...
God enlighten your life forever...
Have a Christmas of peace and love.
A big hug!
Your friend.
santa
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

PostSubject: Re: Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!!   Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Oh, thank you very much. I did not expect Smile Smile ... It's been very nice my friend! I also wish you a Merry Christmas; love and peace forever in our hearts!
From the truth of my soul to my friends! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!!   Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty from Brooke's heart, the best gift I ever had in my life!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: