Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke with a Christmas Tree!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke with a Christmas Tree! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke with a Christmas Tree!   Brooke with a Christmas Tree! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:52 pm

flower Brooke with a Christmas Tree! Christmastree2010.th flower

This is Love in one second! How much Love I see in her lovely eyes! Energy, so Pure in the deepest of my heart from Brooke!
Beauty, my Love, shines brighter than ever in your Perfect Face; brigther than one million suns, brighter than All I've ever dreamed or will can ever dream. I Love You, my Angel!! love smiley flower Smile action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke with a Christmas Tree! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke with a Christmas Tree!   Brooke with a Christmas Tree! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Smile flower I don't know what to say, I just want to feel this way Forever. I want to be Here till the End of Time with You, as One. I'm feeling how much You Care! Yes, You touched my soul so deep, easily, as You Always do!
I'm thinking about the first time I could see Endless Love. You know, my father was the person who first told me to see this movie. It may look very crazy, as many other things I've said here, but it's true.
His words were: "Gotta see this movie, it's a very 'human` movie". He saw it before me. I watched it in the night, alone.
Now he knows I Love Brooke so much. I told it to him some weeks ago. He's telling his sisters that his son has an american girlfriend Smile action smiley flower
My mother and my sisters Love Brooke very much too. My mother says She is one of the most beautiful cinema stars of all time, and that She is very Lovely and Nice. She truly says it!
My little sister always Admired Brooke a lot (don't tell it anybody, but my sister secretly loved Martin Hewitt in Endless Love -she wanted a perfect copy of him-, it's funny I think).
Brooke, I Love You, Believe me when I say it. I Love You so much!! flower Smile
action smiley love smiley love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down

Brooke with a Christmas Tree!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: