Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Por el buen sentido y la Paz!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Por el buen sentido y la Paz! Empty
PostSubject: Por el buen sentido y la Paz!   Por el buen sentido y la Paz! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Estuve viendo el partido Lakers vs Bulls. Me hubiera gustado que ganasen los Lakers, mi equipo de siempre desde los tiempos de Magic Johnson (lo que no es un obstáculo para pasarlo genial viendo todos los partidos, con tan buenos jugadores lo contrario es imposible).
Personalmente, creo que Pau Gasol es el mejor jugador español de todos los tiempos y que probablemente lo será siempre. Sólo espero que la salud y las lesiones le respeten para que pueda ayudar a Kobe y a los suyos a seguir en la brecha del campeonato.
Lo mejor para todos, siempre! Todo lo demás son interpretaciones que no tienen nada que ver!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kgAUIcxmuE&feature=fvw
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Por el buen sentido y la Paz!   Por el buen sentido y la Paz! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Despite to the fact fear is one of the most common human instruments to survive, I am not afraid of anybody. I just want to be fair. Because of it I'm always trying to find peace inside of me and to bring it out to the world, destination: THE WHOLE WORLD.
Hate and Fear, when they've got a name, are never good. I do not Hate anybody in this World. Anybody!
I am not happy at all with many things that are happening all around the world, but that doesn't mean I want to attack anybody or be a hater.
In this well known context, To Be a Hatter is always a much Better Solution!
I just want to stop any possible missunderstandings that the only thing can bring to me are problems and wasted energy, which I need so much!
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Por el buen sentido y la Paz!   Por el buen sentido y la Paz! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 pm

I understand. Yesterday's videos. Oh my, too "trained" I think I was. Motivation and Feeling and Thinking were only One: to Express my Love for Brooke.
Not offending or other things, and less than any other thing play with children. Oh my God, I was just trying to be pleasant too -as a friend/familiar would like to show up-, but I see.
One step video to another one, I remember. I did not think about the total parts to take care about the situation. I see now. It was only a video, the argument was in progress (as a movie, any other thing)... But I was Wrong. I Apologise for it!
To have felt myself a little put down by others do not give chance to do anything. The truth is that I was not thinking about it. I was just making a story.
Please, put two videos off. Specially one of them, I'm sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing.
To be True, I don't agree with the spirit of Lolita's book. It's a fact.
But just think about it: I felt in Love with Brooke when I was a kid. I could never see or talk to her. And I grew up, of course, years going by. And there's a part of me, the child we all have got inside, that still loves that little young person Brooke was, but this is only something similar to a little sister by the man I am now. It's impossible to express withoug feeling and looking Weird, I know.
But yesterdays composition is difficult to explain, I understand the context.
I will stop using videos to express myself. Too many confusions. Too dangerous, I see. I will speak Directly or I'll say nothing.
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Por el buen sentido y la Paz!   Por el buen sentido y la Paz! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Well I Love Brooke, All things I said or elements I took were used, just as a play, to express this Love. I will stop talking for a while, and wait. Maybe I should have understood all messages long before... Oh, nothing is clear and nobody tells the truth clearly to me. Sometimes I feel like it was a game for people, sotimes like I was a "funny" and blinded clown.
I Love You!! That's all, and the only thing that matters! I just want You to be Happy, and if it means to say goodbye, I'll do, for You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Por el buen sentido y la Paz!   Por el buen sentido y la Paz! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 pm

And the other possibility. I am Happy. Now, two possibilities only mean: Truth -responsible- or Fun. Nothing else. To be truth, it was always this, in my life. Big Storms, only alone in the country or in my mind.
This is a F... III Wink Very Happy Laughing

flower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x6ICz4vChc (dancing like a cat... With fire under his feet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa2AwQ5uchg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCAht19XC8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MerL2naOJJA&feature=related (exclusively my number, only mine, I know and Swear) flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gshBddG6FNE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGS1qA2eWOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqAuuIDU2sw&feature=recentf flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Por el buen sentido y la Paz!   Por el buen sentido y la Paz! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Can You believe all people girls never went to my house.
All girlfriends I had, one hand's enough for counting the Real Ones, never came to my house.
I went away with them from the World.
Even Family!
It's Terrible, but I do not have one simple picture.
Not one simple picture.
It was like FUGITIVE QUESTION.
Really good to be analyzed.
Problem from me, but I honestly think that also from other places, including those out of my house.
Society!
Experience on it!
Me!
I could post some picture with Xisca.
She was very pretty when younger. I still think She's Pretty.
When I Met her, I was terribly down for All.
She was so NICE UNDERSTANDING ALL, ALL!
EVEN ABOUT YOU!
WELL, DID NOT BELIEVE MUCH ABOUT OPPORTUNITIES (SHE WAS RIGHT Razz Very Happy ), BUT I TOLD HER, FROM THE FIRST DAY WE MADE A BOND, THAT I WOULD ONLY LEAVE HER FOR ONLY ONE WOMAN.
WELL, OUT OT TIME AND PLACE NOW.
BUT THAT'S WHAT I SAID, AND SHE ADMITTED AS PRINCIPLE FOR RELATION.
Brooke, I love Her!!
Twelve years, to be True.
She's by my side!
I really Felt like a man PERSON with her, for the first time in my life!
love love smiley flower

BROOKE, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, BUT I KNOW YOU LOVE THE TRUTH!
IT'S ALL MADE FOR YOU TODAY!
ALL FOR YOU!!
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS ETERNAL AND BEYOND UNIVERSE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Por el buen sentido y la Paz!   Por el buen sentido y la Paz! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola and Hola, PRECIOSIDAD, DULZURA, DIOSA Y REINA DEL CIELO!!
Smile flower Smile

Imagine Translation from crazy but TRUE words to TRUE LOVE KISS!!
Smile Smile

Brooke, this is what I wrote in my Notebook.
Our Story, INSPIRED BY ALL, FRIENDS AND BEAUTY, IS JUST THAT, OURS, AND WE SHARE WITH FRIENDS! AND I ADMIT I LOVE IT! flower flower flower Smile
And this was just something to can say: well, it's a notebook, not a "notebrooke". action smiley
flower wave flower

But also, "otra vuelta de tuerca", it's True because listen to what I wrote, in spanish. It's easy to translate from google. Please, do it, right now! Very Happy Wink Smile
Well wave action smiley it's Feeling Good!

"La ingenuidad y la curiosidad, como enfoque vital de alcance ilimitado y global, son el motor del conocimiento humano. Pero no de cualquier conocimiento. Cuando abarque toda la corriente psicológica del ser humano, producirá conocimiento moral y éticamente bueno (las dos cosas, ética y moral -'this is added by me now' party smiley Smile ): BUEN CONOCIMIENTO.
Y podría argumentar fácilmente, aunque de forma ciertamente algo farragosa o, al menos, extensa, que este conocimiento sería plenamente validado desde los enfoques del racionalismo lógico (enfoque racional aplicado a las ciencias humanas y sociales), desde el enfoque utilitarista de la moral e, incluso más, desde cualquier enfoque moral que parta de unos presupuestos antropológicos y psicológicos parecidos.
Estaríamos hablando de la SANA INGENUIDAD".
wave Exclamation

Oh, Brooke, my "noteBrooke" I will Always Share with You, ALWAYS MY LOVE!!
All of me, craziness, goodness and beautiful voice (I am coming from saying thank you to that workmate, for her original kind words party smiley - FUNNY POLITE!) and, NOW REAL AND TRUE FROM THE HEART, MY LOVE FOR YOU!! Your Love and Mine are The Same!!
You're my Blessing Gift from Heaven, just to Know You're Real is my REAL SALVATION AND MY INSPIRATION, MY HOPE AND MY WILLS FOR MAGIC AND GOONESS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

ps: flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Por el buen sentido y la Paz!   Por el buen sentido y la Paz! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Por el buen sentido y la Paz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: