Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love, this Time, will be more than Love!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Love, this Time, will be more than Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Love, this Time, will be more than Love!!   Love, this Time, will be more than Love!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:32 pm

flower Love, this Time, will be more than Love!! 45945921b122253lo.th flower

flower This hunger for you will never die, it's too deep inside of me. But I can Swear to You that now ONLY Love remains. I took a way of gamewars that did mean nothing. That's All, I'm just trying to play and have fun, and of course not die. Wink Smile
How could I seriously fight with You, when You are 24 hours a day for a Lifetime to me:!: Exclamation
You are more than these sounds of music, and Heart. I'm just doing what I think and understand is been expected from me and, at the same time, it is fair. Whenever You may need my modest hand, I Will Be There For You. This Purity of Soul can never end. If You could only see how I'm Feeling for You now!! Your goodbye, your pain, would be the end of all hopes in my life. I am Forever with You, I Love You. Please, Believe me, I Love You!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4gsZIVSr2Q flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

Love, this Time, will be more than Love!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: