Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My whole Living, my Dreams, Heaven on Earth is Brooke!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My whole Living, my Dreams, Heaven on Earth is Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: My whole Living, my Dreams, Heaven on Earth is Brooke!   My whole Living, my Dreams, Heaven on Earth is Brooke! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:32 am

flower My whole Living, my Dreams, Heaven on Earth is Brooke! Beautifulcrosss.th flower

Oh my Lord!! I was self aslept this morning, because I had a no very good night. And then I saw Your Photo!
Thank You from the bottom of my heart. I'm Feeling so much Well now. I Adore You. I need You to breathe. Without You, without Your Inspiration and Your Smiling, I Feel like nothing does worth it. Life loses its meaning without You. I'm not asking for anything else today. You made me Happy. Please take care. I'm Fine, Totally, as long as You are, TOTALLY. That's All to me!! I Love You, Heavenly Lady of my heart!! queen flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

action smiley PS: I'll post some new and Wonderful photos in the evening. I'm Jumping on my seat now. Thanks God and Brooke!! Everything is OK now!! action smiley
Back to top Go down

My whole Living, my Dreams, Heaven on Earth is Brooke!
Page 1 of 1