Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My feelings!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Stopping my ways to jokes because Love is much more, despite to the fact it also include them. It's state of mind so different that Relaxes even humor concepts and takes me to some unknown place tilll now, where All Emotions come together as One, and I don't even need they make any sense in brains, There They are!!
It's Peace and Love, but different things too, I will Explore, not exactly for inner - and general- knowledge, but for Beauty of Love!! I Love You, Brooke, Lady from Dreams to my Living Time!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm "going", but will Keep those Emotions in my heart!!
My Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Well, feet on earth again!
It's just about Balancing, I understand well!!
Do not feel Embarassed at all, but really as Like a Star @ heaven of mine for myself! It's always the same! Shocked Shocked Smile
I am Having Great Time in this Life, never thought possible!! As Long as You Stay by my side, nothing else matters!!
I Love You, I Love You!!

PS: Gong to take a shower of water and also of easier emotions for the night a for tomorrow too!! Sorry for so much Talk! It's OK, I Know, I don't worry; it's Freedom Place, I See!! cheers Thank You!!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:42 am

Hola!! How are You?
Smile Smile

It's friday, and weekend so close. I'll return to write for You.
Coming Here makes me understand.
More conscious of everything.
Governments in the word have to stop hunger in the world, Africa these days, Fast! And Everywhere just after it. Please!

And I Feel all I'm saying so True inside of my heart. If You are with me, All in me changes for Good, and selfish is the most antinatural emotion to me.
Even noisy neighboors (real ones near my house) do not seem so noisy and much more Friendly to me. Smile Smile
I Love You Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Well, Now You See how much Crazy, by Serenity wave action smiley Very Happy I am for You!!
Coming on those photos from me!
Argh, I do not like my poses at all, argh. But if You are Here, I have to post. Express Love and Compromise, Honoring You!!
Pretty fight for my photographer, Believe me!! Mad Smile Laughing
Do You think the fact of Eating You could Heal me?
It's just Stupidity to Make Sense, Nothing else!!
Maybe a good run by the streets, today!
Hey, I am Still Well and Pretty Alive! cheers pig affraid Basketball Basketball Cool
Gotta Do things Well!
I Love You more than I could wish Heaven!!
I Love You, my Sweetest All and more of my Heart!!
If You Love me, it's All HOPE in my Life!!
Smile Smile
action smiley

PS: I Love You, Light of my Life, easy words to repeat, but so True in my Heart and in my Living for You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Hello!
Smile Smile

Breathing and near Nature, OK hearbeating!
Only for a moment.
Did not use brains.
At the very least I Expressed the Love!!
There's a song, I do not know the name, "I surrender, feel the love that I shelter".
Brooke, I Surrender to Love!!

PS: Peace of Soul!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Peace, while Forces pull out brain and heart on different directions, even then!
I Know We'll Talk!!
I will Touch You, I will Love You!!
It's Feeling Elevated to another Reality's Level, when I think about it. I can Imagine You and me Walking by some Beautiful Place!!
Have to go back to work, but one moment...
You're Perfect to me, it's Your Heart and Your Soul what I Love the Most; and for this Your Looks are Better than Ever, SENSUALITY and CLASS and LOVELY EYES!!
Eres tan Bella!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm

My Wishes, for Eternity and for the FIRST time I could See You

You LOVE me, and You NEVER Worried about me, NEVER!!

That's All I am asking for Holidays and for a LIfetime and for Heaven!!
I Love You, that Way only can happen Once a lifetime; but this time I Feel I can talk about Immortality, or Eternity or Heaven. My Soul Wears a Tatoo, Giant One, Bright and Full of LIfe, and it's YOUR NAME!!
Smile action smiley

PS: Need some Exercise today. I use to get exercised enough by emotions Here, but I will Breathe and Do!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 am

Hola, Hello, Hello, Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Now I've been seeing a video from Aidan Quinn. I'd Like so much to see the movie, "The Greening of Whitney Brown", Nature and You, and so Good Actors there too, more than enough to me!
I Admit I am still a little paranoid, because when I could see a video from a Friend I think it's Yours, by the song it could see some kind of goodbies from my Love...
It's Stupid from me, I am Reaching some Confidence never had. It's not about the "after thinking" but from the first and immediate moment!! Bravo, Good!
Song was talking about our bad sides. Let them go!
I Agree!
SORRY Again Everybody PLEASE for bad words, I was so No Ofuscated, terrible time.
It's gone, I Swear!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Without Peace and Love, I Feel I am NOTHING!
Those things are more Necessary to Human People than many other things usually taken as the most ones!
God Bless You All!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, moderated sport felt good, excepting the lower right side of my back; too many exercises one after other one and no stoppings. Know for the first time. It's OK, I am taking care. It was light, but now I know.
Here at work we have a mate with very serious problems, not jokes, with his back.
He was always hard working and strong at country things, but now it's a little injured.
I Hope he will be OK very Soon!
I take Care!
Brooke, You are my Guiding Angel, and when I think now about Meeting You, my first image, instinct, is going next to You and put my knee touching land.
That's how I Feel!! Please, Never let me go; I Love You, I Love You with All of my Heart!!
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
action smiley

PS: What a Nice mail, and it's all written by me! cheers Gonna stay this way! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Hola, Hello!
Smile flower Smile

First to say: Thank You for this Place! This is Better than, even, to See those Genius coming to my land. And I had to Remember of Nick Nolte and Harvey Keitel, I could even listen! Wow! WELCOME!
Second: I am quite Calm! Even listening to some songs, Calm! Good!
Third: I Admit how childish I am being!
Very Happy action smiley

I had a Lorazepam pill yesterday's night, and had two "happy ending longings", one in the night and another one in the morning; and I had been exercising-moving from the moment I went out from here in the morning till now (that means hours, and just ate something); and with all that, I was still Feeling a Hole of Emptiness Like Burning Fire in the center of the Soul (fire can not burn without oxygen, but "Silicio" is another good primitive and potential element for some kind of different life, much less volatile and much stronger -well, more "Stoned").
Smile Smile
That was for my ego but also for Fun! flower
And All started changing while I was coming to this Place, Thinking about All as it Really is!
I do not Feel that inside of me right now!
I am really Shocked
It's Drug, but it's About COMUNICATION TO YOU!
Now from an hour or something like this I'll go to run!
It's not for Demonstrations, it's to Stop the " party smiley " heart! Wink Smile

HEY, THANK YOU!
I AM REALLY BURNING!
party smiley party smiley

Some funny videos! "We have to change swords for Roses", as "La costa del silencio" song from Mago de Oz says. It also says "IMPIDAMOS QUE ESTO MUERA// EN TU INTERIOR ESTA LA SOLUCION DE SALVAR LO BELLO QUE QUEDA).
Beyond Innocent-Funny draws, I Agree!
flower flower

I am Feeling how Fire is going lower and lower now inside, much lower!
UFF!
I am acting like the star, but it's for Healing Nerves now!
It's just that I Love You, and only Think about You, maybe because I am Afraid You Forget me, or I can Die if I Go away another time from You!!
Those are the Real Reasons, after anylizing myself!!
OK, it's time to SERIOUSLY WORK SO TERRIBLY HARD FOR THAT GOOD WE NEED!
PEACE OF THE HEART!
AAAAAAAH!
Here I Go!
I Swear, Brooke! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:54 am

And, Please, Brooke or Brooke Friends, when I do somethings about Basketball Basketball it does not mean an Attack to Brooke, Think!
My Manhood's been ATTACKED as it has never been in my lifetime, SO TERRFIC, so I just had to DEMONSTRATE SOMETHING.
Do not worry, I will not try to touch your knees.
No, I just say because after seeing the entire meaning of yesterday video, now, I wanted You to Know You will never need a good cutting knife with me. Do not worry! action smiley
Another thing is the fact You, or Your Friends (they specially) Like so much those cutting games.
You All Have to Know that they are All Vitamines for my Ego! action smiley
Just, maybe dissapointing about Possibilities of Human, but only sadness for that.
To be True, I have never felt Embarassed , I Swear, just Evil or Very Mad , for Feeling "TRAICIONADO" y "ATACADO".
I was Wrong, it was all about FUNNY.
All Problems Came from:
1) Different Countries, Different People, Different Social Places (Fan running After one Famous, Rich International Movie Star and Writer and, much more Important, LOVING MARRIED MOM)
2) Different Values
3) Fear from things we do not know (relationed with first point)
4) Bad Understading from all (because of 1 too)

But Well, I'll return to say, IT'S NOT NECESSARY TO FEEL OFFENDED WHEN I AM Basketball ABOUT MY MANHOOD AND POSSIBLE BRIGHTNESS (I KNOW I AM NOT PAUL NEWMAN WITH BYCICLE AND THIS IS NOT "DOS HOMBRES Y UN DESTINO), BUT PLEASE, do not Feel Attacked Everytime!
If You Remember, when I Posted that "drawings" video, I did not post one video from You!!
I Think I Have Always Respected Your Childhood!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 pm

I Love You too much!!
Roberto Cavalli's dress at Cannes, too Much Everything!!
God Bless!!
Brooke, Forgive me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 am

Oh Brooke, Brooke!
I am not Feeling very smart now.
Very Touched in the heart and the soul.
Sometimes, when You Make me Feel like this, I even think skin touching would not be enough to calm me, to stop or relax this.
Perhaps Holding Tight for a LONG WHILE, and maybe Talking or not, but Someway, SOME WAY, Feel Our Two Souls in the same "space" in Universe, Exactly the same, as I could TOUCH AND FEEL EACH AND SIMPLE PART OF YOUR COMPLETE BEING AND ESSENCE!
That's the only thing that Would Calm me!!
You're so Beautiful!!
For having a little close those emotions, many times I've said stupidities, that come from an state of mind result of those inner fights for closing too much difficult to handle sensations of Love!!
But after saying this, I can still Feel as Sincere Talking and Quiet guy, it's True!!
You Make so Good that I can not Believe it!! I Love You, All of You, Everything, All that You are, Infinite and Eternal to me!!

PS: Do You think our basketball team could win USA? Guys are really Good!

PSII: That was just for Relax. Smile Smile
But it's True! Basketball cheers
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 am

Smile Smile I Love You very Much, You're my Bright Angel and the Lady of my Heart; my Soul!!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Smile cheekey smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:32 am

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

I have Seen some very nice and funny videos, Today's Bob Hope waiting in the evening and some also Good review about "The Addams"!
What a day! cheers cheers cheers flower Perfect!

Brooke, we All know that this is I am going to say is the most believable of all my promises, Smile Smile , but don't gonna talk too much for today.
We've said so many things till now. There're so many more, Many More, still to be said, but Today as the Day I think could Feel so Good, just to Send You some Nice Kiss, and Holding Your Soul with Mine by Spirit of Love, so Close to You and me Now!!
I Love You so Much that I can not even believe it, that Real Much!!
I am going to Enjoy Funny things and All, and distract myself from..
You Know!! cheekey smiley love smiley hasi love smiley cheekey smiley

30 secons Breathing...
OK!
Smile Smile

I Love You, my Lovely Princess!!

PS: And I am not going to stop saying those things, because I Feel All I Say, and You Deserve that and Much more, my Lady, my Angel!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola i Hola, what a Beautiful Evening!!
Smile flower Smile

I am going to Watch that VIDEO! hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley Wow!
It's Recovering so many things; it's Difficult to explain and maybe also understand, but it's PURE MAGIC to me!!
And those Brooke Covers Video and Here Photos from Friends!
The best moments from 17, I can take to my heart now, I See so Clear them All!!
Today I read from a spanish magazine, from a very Good spanish actor, that years are always reflected on the soul.
Yes, I agree, but we can make Soul turns into SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL THING, so Much, and, by this, and at the same time, We can Return Touching some of Those Moments that Made us Feel so Special, by the Love!!
This is One of those Moments to me! flower
love smiley love smiley

I am going to the video! party smiley cheers

That was what I call LOVE! bom love smiley bom
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
lol! action smiley

I Liked it very much, Really Funny Found, and GREAT ARTISTS, WOW!
Brooke, How Beautiful You were then too, but Now You're MUCH MORE SEXY TO ME!!
NOW YOU'RE A GODDESS!
love smiley love smiley

I am listening to a video Now!!
FUN! love smiley flower

Brooke, while listening to Music, Good but JUST JOKE (ALWAYS) ANSWERING TRUE NICE JOKES; now I See why I Liked You so Much!!
I am so Different from then, but can Remember how I Felt!
YOU WERE ALL I LIKED IN A GIRL, YOU HAD ALL I LIKED AND LOVED!
THERE WAS NO REMEDY, I HAD TO FALL IN LOVE, SO MUCH IN LOVE!!
And You ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME, SO CLASSY, SO GENTLE AND THAT SHY SIDE OF YOU, YOUR SWEETNESS (BOB HOPE WAS SO RIGHT, MASTER!)..
AND NOW I AM HAVING TONS OF FUN!
VIDEOS, MAKING SENSE!
JUST IN THE OUTSIDE, BECAUSE IN MY HEART..!! THERE'RE NO DOUBTS ABOUT THE LOVE!

I can Not LOVE any other woman!!
Brooke, my Girl, my Lady, I Love You, for Life, BEYOND FOREVER!! flower
I am TOUCHED (cried for PEACE AND HAPPINESS OF LOVE) but this Time is TRUE and REAL, in the BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!
Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Now I do not have idea, and it's TRUE, about emoticons. I thought I knew, but lost my count, and..
"Señora, presencia de libertad y belleza en mi corazón, estoy a sus pies. La amo".
action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Brooke, You can Believe in me, and Trust me.
This Love is IMPOSSIBLE to be made as a Real World thing, but I will Handle through everything, if You only Want!!
It would even be much easier to let it go and go out from this viewing place, from many people I Admit I Truly Appreciate, but I will not do!!
I can not go there, but I can stay here.
If You Want, You'll Have to count on me for the rest of LIfe, may You listen to me, TILL THE DAY I DIE, I WILL BE WITH YOU AND BY YOUR SIDE, AND I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK ME FOR!!
Now, I Honestly think I am not being asked for Anything, and I am being COMPLETELY TRUE about this, very HONEST AND TRUE!
Real Situation from this Real World is so CLEAR!
Reality is Reality!
But I think, I Honestly Think, You do not need Anything from me but Stay Here, at the very most or any case!
I am right?
Do not worry about my mind, it's Really Strong! Just Some Companion and Friendship Here, and some of Your Beauty, and See some New Picture of You, Someday!
Brooke, if not, I will understand I'd better be going, for You, and I'll Truly Understand.
I am really Peaceful, can Talk to Anybody Friend Here!
I Came not for Serving or Resucitating Anything that I Knew from the First Moment Never needed, Just Came for Love, Admiration and Respect!
Over Anything, I Came for a Last Hope for Love!!
I Sucessed!
Let it be the Way You Want it to be!
After a lifetime of FIGHTS, SO MANY FIGHTS EVERYWHERE, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF MY MIND, FANTASTICS AND REAL WORLDS, I KNOW WHAT'S THE IMPORTANT: LOVE!
AND I LOVE YOU AS THE ONE LOVE OF A LIFETIME.
FOR THIS, AND FOR WHO YOU ARE, AS A PERSON OVER ANY OTHER THING, I AM HERE!!
It will be what You Want it to Be!!
I can Stay Here for a Lifetime!!
Everything's Gonna be Alright, I SWEAR, MY ANGEL! I SWEAR!!
FOR LIFE AND FOR ETERNITY, MY LOVE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

Had to come back, because not like to leave things so dramatical. wave action smiley Smile

Gone for walks and Rested, how are things?
I am Breathing!
And it must be difficult, because it's high temperature.
I think my neurones started bom because I even did not remember Spain basketball plays today.
That's Seriuos about my healt.
Well, I am Improving.
Going back to lower hearbeats.
Smile Smile

But Inspiration never feels bad.
I am feeling like I had already told everything at this time.
I have to change expectations.
Life + Real Life + Here, and alternate by Harmonic Thinking and Feeling!
IT'S SO NECESSARY!
Feeling There're so many People!
It's Scaring!
Somedays Like it more, others not so much!

To be True, I Only Wanted to Talk to Brooke!
To be TRUE, if I had to Ask for Something, I'd Say to Had Anonymous Spent my Life with Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley

Well, Here We are; and I am Going to Take Care of what We've Created, not thinking about my subjective and "asfixiating" not enough known perspective of situation; and Have Fun; Please Going to Bring Peace!!
Do not Listen that much to my videos, it's more childish than any other thing.
I am fulfilling my energy cubes as well as I can now!! (talking without knowing right words to express, but I think we understand ourselves by now Very Happy ).
Need to Put Sense on Everything!
A Lifetime Here, here I mean! affraid
Smile Smile

Going to Do things more Quietly, but Feeling under Viewing "Spotlight" does not help.
Laboratory should be closed for vacation!
But it's not possible, I know, just because I want it.
And if not, I'll can not tell to Brooke Anything, as Funny or Die tried to make me understand, for Help, I Know Now!
I "was" so Shy! affraid Question Exclamation

I said I will not ask for anything.
That's not True.
One New Picture from Brooke!
Yes, that's what I Want. I am not asking for it, I am saying that I Want it!
NEED TO SEE HOW SHE'S FEELING NOW! THAT'S ALL!
And maybe some advice about my ways!

OK, I am putting my words out, do not Want anything! Shocked

Brooke, Take Care (I NEED YOU), Have Great Day and Peace and Good Time!!
I Love You!! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Brooke, I can't find a way to express myself now flower
I've been so much touched in the bottom of my heart that it's like untouchable Heaven to be Expressed now, for You!!
My Dear and Beloved Angel, Sweetness and Everything to me, I Love You!!

As song I am listening to now, from Tim McGraw, "Just to See You Smile".
Did not know this Beautiful Song, but for sure I'd sign that place where says "... anything does worth it".
You Live in my heart and my soul!!
How that Much Beauty can be POSSIBLE!!
YOU PUT ALL MY DEFENSES DOWN, AND MAKE ME FLY AND FEEL EVERY LITTLE ALIVE THING ON EARTH, IN MY HEART.
IF YOU LOVED ME, IF YOU ONLY LOVED ME, WHAT WOULD I DO?
WITH THAT LOVE I SEE SHINING AS PURE LIGHT IN YOUR EYES, AND YOUR SMILE. WHAT WOULD I DO, ONLY WITH THIS?

I'd be the Happiest Man on Earth!
And Hope will Live 24 hs a Day in my heart!
I came to talk about it to You.
From tomorrow will start Doing things Well. Will learn from your role model (HIGHER THAN WAYS I'LL CAN EVER ACHIEVE!) on RESPONSABILITY AND DEDICATION!
I am Catching that Peace!
This New Pictures of You, have Been Heaven's Energy to me, Directly from the Heaven to my living!!
I Need and Like to Touch All Possibilities of Feeling, and I am going from "Cinema Paradiso" Love Theme, as a Beautiful sign from the past, as a Hope that came True, to "Eres Tú"; Feeling Loved, as not the Only one but as some GOOD Part of the One All my Life Dreamed of, and Feeling Complete through this Emotion of Peace!!
Thank You All! flower

Brooke, to See You Smile, to See You Smile!!
I am going to be Brighter than ever, by the way of Wise, Patience and LOVE!
You'll See!!
I Love You, I Love You so Much!!

PS: love love smiley flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:48 am

My Adored,

All the Energy when I Think and Dream waken of You, now I am feeling how it's starting to become Energy for Things, for Things. Do!
Before, it used to become Anxiety and longing.
Now, despite to the fact there's a little part of it, still (surely never go until I can CATCH YOU, TENDER! Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile ), I can Feel how It Truly Changes. Not only from my Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven pair of willings lol! , but for the True Feelings in my mind and heart.
And fear about things coming around is dissapearing, I Feel!
I do not only Know People Love me, Friends, now I can FEEL!
This is Going to Be Good as Ever!!
Brooke, if You came late after working day, and wanted to tell me things about the day, I'd Feel the biggest ears in the world were on each side of my head alien cat Smile

You are my Princess of Feelings World Idea love smiley love smiley Idea
You are REALITY!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 am

Smile I am BREATHING just for Your Existence, LIfe turns into grey and the half visible and bright without You!!
You're my Lovely, Calm and Passionate Eternal Love!! Smile

PS: God Bless You, I am Sure We'll Have a Long and Beautiful Life, Fulfilled with Love! I NEED YOU WITH ME!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 pm

My Sweetness,

I am coming from some light meal here at work, to celebrate Good News!
With some "cava" in my stomach and my mind, I just Come again to Say that I Adore You and Love You so Tender, You Live in my vains!!
I'll come in the evening to See some FRIENDS videos and my ENDLESS LOVE BROOKE!!
Brooke, I AM YOURS, my Heart, my Soul and All, are ONLY YOURS!!
Smile Very Happy cheekey smiley cheekey smiley Very Happy Smile

I LOVE YOU SO TOO MUCH!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola and Hola, Brooke!!
Smile flower Smile

Hey, I could get used to Feeling so much Nice Attention!
Thank You!
Coming from the Cinema, and had Great time with Action movie! Yeah! I like that kind of making!
To be True, I am Starting to Enjoy the Entire thing a lot! I am becoming a little dictatorial
Very Happy pirat Wink

Many places, I Seeing Real and True Appreciation, and Internet and Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
I am starting to really Shocked affraid
love love smiley flower

Can We All Work for a Better World?
I THINK SO! love smiley

Brooke, You are so Real in my Living, I could get used to this KIND OF TENDER WAYS ON LOVE!! I could get really used to this BEAUTY!!
God Bless You, I can not Stop Saying and Thinking! I Love You so Much, Reaching for and Touching HEAVEN, hands and hearts together, as lips and Soul!! I Love You with All Truth there's in me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I could Never Dream about it, Brooke, when I was that much younger. I am Feeling those days and thoughts and Feelings: FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEELINGS for YOU!!
All my years of living, and all things I've learnt from them, and all I may have achieved to be, I Want to Dedicate to You, because I am Forever Yours!!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 am

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

I've been Looking at Your Pictures from "after the show"; I Love!!
I could listen about earthquake there. Oh my affraid , Fortunetely nothing went wrong, that's so Good, I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THAT!
I Love You!
love love smiley flower

flower Idea cheekey smiley Brooke, I Love You!! cheekey smiley Idea flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: As much as I Knew nothing bad THERE, I Had so Good Rest in the night!
cheers love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Hola!!!!!!!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, the Angel in You Saves me, the Passion in You "Kills" me!
So, please, non stop Live and let me die!
Hey, it's not wave , just some bad jokes.
Smile Smile

I know the time when I die come, I will Think of You with so much Grace.
My Angel, the air that I breathe, do not stop giving me GOOD AND BRIGHT MEMORIES TO LIVE and TO REMEMBER FOREVER!!

Brooke, maybe You See videos I see. I think they could be by You..
Thinking about it, and for LIFE SHINING I've started sweating in this heated place. I think it's the first time I really Sweat.
YOU WERE RIGHT HERE!!

Trying to be a Gentleman in this place made for Freedom:
I think that if one day You and me..
Sometimes I think "no sabria ni per on començar, per l'Amor Sant de Déu"; other times I think I could die, others that I could become like some monster wolf, others..
HEAVEN, ETERNAL, TIME AFTER TIME WITH only ("no demasiados, por favor") SOME RESTS TO BREATHE AND REST!!

I said it up! Embarassed cheers (very much!)
Smile Smile

I Say All stupidities for Passion inside of me, that gets out like something. Like letters.

Today I've Touched Your Face, I Painted in the air, or I think was Right There Like a Star in the Day, and someway I Touched You with my hand. It's True.
Today I will work out, someway I'll have to.
Why are You so PERFECT to me? Might You Tell me?
Shocked Yes, yes, I know I am not the only one who thought that original one.
Smile Smile flower

I AM FEELING LIKE ONE MILLION TONS HAD GONE OUT OF MY SHOULDERS. REAL FREEDOM I AM FEELING NOW, REAL NOT ASHAMED, REAL NOT GUILT FEELINGS. ALL GOOD! AND NOT FEAR!
Sometimes I Feel like NOTHING, Yes, NOTHING is NOTHING, could be a cure to stop this HUNGER for Your Touch and Your Soul.
Well, maybe with the time we could try something, but I don't think it could work for "too long"
Smile flower Smile

Well, I am Stopping.
Don't let me go. Don't Go.
Oh my, YOU'RE FREE!!
Thank You for All Compositions and Beautiful Pictures and Meanings!
There're some Videos about You, "True Hollywood Story". I'll wait to See, maybe tomorrwo because I Need it.
Don't ask. flower
Don't go.
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   

Back to top Go down

My feelings!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next