Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My feelings!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13472

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Came for a while. Not many talking wills because of being too  cheekey smiley , in my eyes, my mind and my heart.
But some talking in my first Idiome will help to say something, but not very much. After, writing translation from google.
Brooke, aquesta mirada teva és meravellossa, plena de força, vitalitat, comprensió i tendresa. Quan aixamplo la foto (one working call, and now two  Shocked : second was my FRIEND Joseph, Pep: I've sent lasts texts to him by mail: from the "Idea of Idea"; I mean, his not philosopher, but Smart Person and TREMENDOUSLY Good Painter -unfortunetely he left the Art, but was so Highly Quality; told me it's very difficult for a non expertise to understand it; I answered that maybe if he had read all I've been writing for more than one year...; he said sometimes is difficult for All, to understand someone that's "breaking" by Jumping, the present schemes and visions; not the only one who told me; so THANKFUL for this Honest Talking, I said Thank you!)...
Quan aixamplo la foto i et mir als ullls, tot pren sentit, completament. La realitat es fa plena de sentit, de veritat i d'amor. Joia de viure i sentiment de tendresa. Molt d'amor, Brooke, molt d'amor.

"Brooke, this is meravellossa your eyes, full of strength, vitality, understanding and tenderness. When you stretched the photo and the mir ullls, all makes sense completely. The reality is full of meaning, truth and love. Joy of life and sense of tenderness. Much love, Brooke, much love".

See later, Loving so!! action smiley 
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:56 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Waiting for being told Task to Do.
Came for a while.
I'm not sure, but it's possible I leave doctorating and Follow my Program on my own. Yes. I'm starting to have communication problems, and it's not because of my bad behaviour. I've just been sending All I've sent Here, excusing my assertivity on the fact I was sharing my knowledge with some People Place. Professors type is very sensitive one, and I'm not sure if I am the person for developing the role they Want, you know, some "poorer state of knowledge and mind". My social treatment is humble, maybe my knowledge sharing not so much, but how is it possible to supposedly being a Good Creator be able to tell things as a pupil kid!
I'll be thinking about.
Now have to go, boss waiting.
See later, Loving!!

ps: Maybe I'm only made for Total Alone, and just share voluntary parts of my or what I may create. Probably People is just Liking what I share, not how or who I am.
Yes, that's quite Possible to me. And it's OK.
No worries  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Watched and Listened to Some Nice things that Dispersed my "fury", for a while at the very least, I hope.
 Smile Laughing Smile 

Liked Very Much Composition "Sayed", because I'm "Ton Sayer" for Life for You, Princess.
 Smile Smile 

So Beautiful Your Doing, Lady. So Beautiful and Free!!
TRUE, I LOVE!!
 Smile  flower  Smile 

Some fun, exploding Feelings, substitution of Hearted Emotion:
Those tourette tics I used to have (selfdefense, selfdefense from the "attacks") are gone. I'm not like a Turing machine anymore about it, I'm not an antiCera mechanism anymore either (from s.III a.c. and first from beginning of XX, both considered as old first computering prodigies, antecedents for actual computers).
From ArchiMeDes ( Smile Smile ) , going through Chariots of Fire from Endless Love, to Core of Light for a Life between You and I, Love.
I Need it so Much.
You Always Make me Think. And I LIKE it. No fight, just Play.
And Truly Felt Good for some distracted me from Vision of You so Beautiful as You are.
And I know I could start again, so easy, to get a little too much heavy talker, no stalker but too loud talker, and I'm stopping.
But as You See Now, again, as some Coming Back of All the Life in Vains for the Love, Recreating the past years, it's All about Passion of Love. Innocent and Passionate, but never for anything else.
I Love You so, I Love You.
 flower hasi flower 

ps: and now going to be Strong and Responsible Enough for Keep Doing Fine. And I'm Doing!!
See in a while.
 party smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:24 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Beautiful Morning, how are things!
I just entered Here and came a Person to talk about Work subjects. I had to wait.
One New Day. I Feel Energized. That Beauty from that Video "Eternal Beauty" True, Really Inspires.
Another Working Day. I did yesterday's night too. Going on well. By phone, for some  Laughing I told my mother "vares parir un monstre" ("you gave birth a monster"), because of how Well I'm Feeling about my chances. It's not very humble to say it, but it's True, some sensation of going on wheels about all these subjects I'm Studying. Easy. Like my True main Task was Developing my own Thinking, and the Sensation my Thinking is Important, as Conclusions I'm getting on it.
I know, not humble, but Honest and Sincere.
Anyway, Humble has to be an already sacred Methode for Improving and Do things. Without that True Emotion, I'm doing nothing, I know.
Well, see in a while.
Yes, Brooke Eternal Beauty NEVER to forget, and Hope me either, because it's from Lifetime's Soul I'm Loving and Will Love her. For Eternity, Brooke  action smiley 
So, about forgetting, "res de res" as we say here, "rien de rien" (sorry for my French); ALL AS LOVE FOR YOU FOREVER, NEED YOU TOO!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 

PS: You Existing Heaven to me!!
 party smiley  hasi  party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Hi, Attention Please,
 Smile Smile 

Another Brutality Coming (as Good!).
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

This:
"Sobre la verdad: ¿validez universal o justificación?"; 2007, by Richard Rorty and Jurgen Habermas. Three articles: first Rorty's, second Habermas' and third Rorty's again, against ( Smile Smile Smile ).
This is going to be the Seminal Fundament for my doctorating Task.
Bravo! Happy, I'm Sharing!
 party smiley hasi party smiley 

This is what I Did Always Dream about, as Developing of my Mind - and Motivated by the Heart.
See in a while, Goodness, Good Loving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:24 am

Hi  Smile Smile only for a while by now,
 party smiley tongue smiley party smiley 

When I was talking about metaphysics, in third point, I said that level of the "being" was the second, and it's not the second, it's the third. The second is the reality of possible landscape of human knowledge, explained through the process of the Evolution (and the first, the cultural and linguistical "cercle").
Well, had to say.
Going to Task.
flower cheekey smiley Brooke and I,I Adore  cheekey smiley flower
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
action smiley  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:27 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Those News are go Nice to You, and those Institutions... Really Inspirational.
So Good!
Now that I Dare to talk to a Mom ( Smile action smiley ) have to say that I did not work at all yesterday's night. I was too much TIRED.
I had been pulled by the program "The fabric of Cosmos", and my "cognitivist" pulsions could do nothing else  wave Laughing Smile 
Yesterday another one, New Version from Great and Unforgettable Classic from Carl Sagan, Rest in Peace Great Communicator of Knowledge, "Cosmos" actualized. I did not watch though I Truly Wanted. I was too much to the top of my using of brain: at this moment, those things make me think too much, and I have to rest and to make good distributing time.
Well, today working but some easier for All Continued Day.
I'm taking Care.
You See, as I promised, things have become so much easier and Peaceful Here. And this is going to be the way.
See later, by the Loving!!

ps: Going to Nice but intense Focusing!
 party smiley Smile party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Working Well, Feels Good.
It came to my mind, in a microsecond of rest I took for free  geek Laughing Smile , came to mind again one verse of a song that makes me  Laughing and also think a little  scratch about it.
Always Abstracting and Abstracting Consequences.
I'd prefer to be Attracting "Kuhn sequences" (as names going after other names) than this, but well...
 Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile 

It's from my Idol Musician Michael Jackson, also Very Admired Heart and Performer: "Thriller". When in the end keeps saying "oh darling, thriller night".
It makes me  Laughing Exclamation 
It's obviously a Song, MasterPiece, as Video; but I can not figure out using the tone used for the song for telling "oh darling" to somebody in that situation of thriller, excepting I was an active or activist part on that other story flowing, the thriller. I think there's the final game, with Michael using that wolverian face, and the smile.
The "darling" is captured by -we actually know- the real ruler of the thriller.
But it's make in that Playful Spirit that I can not get much involved with any kind of "terror" atmosphere. Michael Playing under some license for malefficent game, on actual directing.
And, from my Knowing of the Artist and the Person, it Makes it Even Funnier.
And, also, it even gives me some kind of sense, for easing some pain about reality of his struggles under the spotlight.
I think it was a little vengeance.
And, with it (Very Complex Artist Michael Bright!), a metaphorised and less or more veiled critic to human behaviour.
All these  wave thoughts asides, it's Amazing, to listen to that the way he Sings it. I Do alreayd Always have to  Smile or even  Laughing , depending on the moment.
Well, some Try for fun shared. And I Enjoyed it!
See later.
Loving and Faith!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I must be getting old by now, because distance has turned much easier to handle than any imagination in my mind on feelings about anger or hurt from You.
So True, so True!!

Going on Well.
I'm Working.
Today Conference. Gotta Work. Maybe someday one Big University will call for me, who knows, it will depend on my ability for expressing well enough or not my talent. But my Motivation and my Focusing in actually Only in the Good and Honest Making.
See later in a while by the Loving!! God Bless!
 flower party smiley cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers party smiley flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:57 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Came for some fun. Well, I know it's subjective, but I do truly think it can be shared.
Came to mind that so much talking, among other Great Ones, about Frege is related to the fact next week I'm going to be given "unes bones fregues".
 Laughing Laughing Laughing Exclamation 

"Fregues" means massage. I'm going to a place, Person, who has Worked with Joan Manuel Serrat, Camilo José Cela Conde and Rudy Fernández, among others. She is Friend, not only of mine but also People Around Friends. You Know... Very Good Professional.
Mainly, came for the fun Frege and "Fregues". It's  Laughing Exclamation 
Brooke, for some more Fun, whem sometimes think about You (Feeling Friendly Authorized to say this because of Last Lovely Picture), I'm confusing my two "heads" ("que es capet d'abaix no li faci perdre es de dalt", it's used to be said here, preferently to men).
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Now to Picture ( Shocked Embarassed Laughing Smile scratch ).
Loving!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

This:
You ADORED and I Love You  action smiley 
 cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley 

The Internet is not going very well today, and it's okey.
 Smile Smile 

Beautiful Videos and Pictures, Thank You so!
Brooke, I'm telling "stupidities of the valves" (not valses  Laughing Smile Embarassed ) because this way spread Energy dwelling my Heart.
(think use of verbs correct but not sure -only sure this is true, not plays about this, honest limits, to get Improved on time for sure).
Brooke, tomorrow going to University, I think it's Very Probable  cheers party smiley  Professors are going to Aprove the whole of my project. How Good!
I'll Do Inspired because of You and Your Warm and Confident Staying, my Peace of my Heart.
Want to Help, and Want You to may See All Good I can bring.
We're not stopping, keep Loving, Keep Loving, Please, my Heart!!
My Heart is, TRUE, Feeling Better than ever in Life!!
I Need Your Touch, so Much  Embarassed Cool 
See in a while, HAPPY LOVING, SO TRUE, Free JOY of Living!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:57 am

Hi,

came for a moment, some inflexion point in time for me.
I'm leaving all pressure behind, about this Beautiful Place.
I've gone beyond all the mess (You were Nick... It's OK!! I did suppose, this as nickname used by good number by a shared password, for erasing balance and "beauty" of my doing: I did not know in the beginning, the "get out of here" as Real Wanted thing. Now I Know why, there was a part that Wanted the Staying, You too even without knowing it. Now it's All Clear!!), as I've explained and proved (theorically by thoughts demonstration and by facts of mine), and I just Want some Calm in my Life.
About pressure for real life, I'm talking about Studying, I'll do the best I can, but Easy. I've said so Much, I'm already satisfied about what I've Given.
I mean, Necessary a lot to be Worked still, but what I've Given for Free is so Much. And it's Good and Meaningful, Helping True. I Know.
As I do also know any kind of recognizements are out of the game, I do also think and feel that this, to my nature, is not much important to me. Don't need recognizements.
I'm going to keep Enjoying a little more People around. I've been Improving it for last months, but I'm going to do this with no pressure either.
The "state" of the Being I did explain I want to Achieve a little more usually.
Selfish, yes. Role modelling for life, too.
From tension, you can get some good thing, but when this is too long in time, it's better to get it lower. For health but also for better results.
Living Comfortably (and, sometimes, hard too  Laughing Smile ).
See later, going to my Tasks. All I said does not mean I am not going to Work Well and for Improve my Thinking, not at all.
Loving Always!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!

How are things!
Here quite Well Weekend Going (exercise cleaning, practise with the "FET" or "fiel espada triunfadora"  lol! and so), till news about "coburning" (Videos I could see, funny in the beginning, from the Muppets and James Coburn, from different places (even Persons dying).
I am a litlte alienated for this. Truly I don't know where Some are getting. This I don't understand either.
Terrible Human things, so Terrible.
But well, this is the Life.
I'm so FIXED on the Quiet Living. For this I did not come in the friday evening for confirming what I wrote, pulsionated, in the morning. Sorry for those words. I'm very Calm, DON'T NEED ANYTHING AS LOVE CARING from There Brooke's.
And I'd never accept any kind of living on depending situation. Impossible. Much more after the "fighties" and things shown through this.
Forget all these things. I'm Coming as a Friend, TRUE, with Interests about Better Human, but not any prophetic messages. I could read Neandertal and Modern Human did not see themselves in Europe, new Studies. I was Wrong. You See, so Human and Failing me.
Anyway, I Do Believe now much more in this last option. I can not imagine myself lying with a Neandertal lady. I think I'd prefer anything else before, even on the rocks naked booty.
 Laughing Smile 
Just some Fun. NOTHING PERSONAL (Neandertal is not Existing anymore, just in case  action smiley ).
Please, Stay Smart and Human All. Better World only by the Help of All, don't help to destroy it instead, by burns and monstruosity things like that. I AM TALKING NOT TO ANY OTHER PERSONS BUT THOSE WHO MADE THAT. NOTHING PERSONAL HERE.
Use mind and heart, be Human!
I'm just a man. She's just a woman.
The fact our lifes have not exactly been a farity tale does not mean anything but what it is.
Think about the fact all things are connected, and that badness can always come back to those who bring it to the world. Just Humean Causalism. Metaphisics Exist, but to me they're as misteriours as to you All.
I'm using by brain for understand and helping others to understand, and my heart to make things Easy and True.
That's All. Please, Notice it, Understand and Play Your Real (I Know it's There!) Heart ("neuronas espejo" and those from the same place, not other but the heart itself).
Loving!
Brooke, I LOVE You ALWAYS!!
See tomorrow, by the Calm!!
Going to Start STRONG AND HARD AGAIN ON STUDIES!
Human and Mother Earth are Sacred. Much More those Who are INNOCENT!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

This is first approachment, and I'm Dedicating to Brooke, whom I Love!! 
Razz cheers party smiley Exclamation Smile action smiley 
 flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi  cheekey smiley flower 

"UNA PRIMERA APROXIMACIÓN A LA NATURALEZA DE LA ÉTICA Y DE LA MORAL, Y A LOS CONCEPTOS DEL BIEN Y DEL MAL

I
En un primer momento, el mal, lo no bueno, es definible como toda infracción de una norma de conducta de un código moral vincunlante. Impreso en nuestra mente, en nuestra cultura y en la sociedad, se halla siempre uno o diversos códigos morales (la especialización moral, es el caso de las profesiones que requieren una mayor diligencia o responsabilidad, como el código deontológico de los médicos). Las normas constitutivas de estos códigos morales permanecen, en todos esos espacios, con un carácter más o menos implícito (en función de la necesidad y frecuencia de su invocación), más o menos sumergido entre las formas y convenciones de la vida, individual y colectiva (el discernimiento claro de estas normas en otras culturales es la labor típica de los antropólogos culturales).
El bien y el mal remiten, necesariamente, a una noción normativa, de infracción de alguna clase de regla de deber. No tiene sentido hablar del mal (ni de la moral) desde una perspectiva estrictamente descriptiva. De modo general (y esto es casi unánimemente compartido por la mayor parte de filósofos morales –la discusión gira con una velocidad radial mucho mayor en el caso los orígenes y fundamento de la moral que en lo que respecta a definir lo que es, cómo se presenta, la moral misma), la moral es un cojunto de normas de comportamiento –entiéndase por tal la acción, la inacción o, en algunos casos de moral, incluso, el propio pensamiento- que, idealmente, deben regir la vida de los individuos y comunidades a que van referidas. Este último punto es esencial, puesto que el significado de la moral no puede separarse de la comunidad/es concreta/s cuya vida ha de regular (por acuerdo colectivo común o por imposición aceptada o impuesta).
La ética es el metalenguaje de la moral, y constituye la condición misma de su posible universalidad, en tanto que es la verdadera fuente potencial del entendimiento entre distintas comunidades morales; tradicionalmente, sobre las bases de la razón y, en un sentido más moderno, sobre las bases de la empatía también. La explicación y la expresión de la razón y del sentimiento morales van inextricablemente unidos en cualquier construcción ética de integración moral. El mecanismo cognitivo para el desarrollo de esta ética ha de ser la narración; construida, desde la estilización y síntetización de la realidad que siempre debe suponer (por razón de nuestros límites mentales), y mediante todos los recursos, lingüisticogramaticales y simbólicos, de que aquélla dispone.
La parábola y la paradoja se hacen fundamentales en este terreno del pensamiento complejo –tal como defiendo-, pero no sólo en éste (lo iré explicando en el futuro). La razón de esto ya la he explicado: la finitud de la mente humana. La función de la parábola, de la paradoja y de la metáfora –recurso literario en sentido general aquí, como es usado por la mayor parte de autores filosóficos- es situarnos no sólo en un plano cognitivo-explicativo facilitador de la comprensión para los legos en una determinada área del pensamiento, sino para, directamente y para todos, situarnos en una esfera distinta, entre lo finito y lo infinito, por medio de la experimentación del pensar en toda su complejidad, donde se aúnan razón y sentir (este lugar representa lo que Thomas Nagel quiere decir en su referencia a la serie infinita de los números naturales y a nuestra incapacidad eterna para hallar el último número de la misma). Con todo ello no pretendo reducir la razón moral a la pura emotividad, ni conducirla a la posibilidad única de la recreación literaria, como predica un autor como Rorty; sino solamente explicar toda su dimensión íntegra, lo cual nos abre la puerta a todas las posibilidades que nos ofrece el pensamiento y el discurso éticos. Las “razones puras” no bastan, las neuronas “normales” no son suficientes; los mecanismos de la empatía (neuronas “espejo”) son totalmente necesarios en el juego ético y moral.

II
Entonces, dicho esto, la pregunta directa es inevitable: ¿es posible hacer un planteamiento ético-moral general con sentido universalista, que sea consistente con los principios de libertad y de diferencia cultural e individual, así como plenamente respetuoso de los mismos? Entiendo que sí. Veamos la explicación.
Partamos del principio moral de carácter generalizante –cuyos orígenes se remontan a Buda, a Jesucrito o a Kant- de que debemos tratar a los demás como nos gustaría que nos tratasen en idéntica situación histórica-vital. Hay que notar, previamente, que aquí podemos hablar en sentido moral amplio, es decir, sobre el trato conferido desde un punto de vista puramente conductual (coherente con los principios de la psicología conductista); o en un sentido moral más estricto, sobre la necesidad de que el trato corresponda a la interioridad de nuestra razón moral. Dadas las conclusiones a que llegaremos en breve, parece que es esta segunda opción la que debemos tomar como referencia.
La idéntica “situación histórica-vital” se refiere a la contemplación (con todas las limitaciones y posibilidades de la razón humana) del proceso vital del otro individuo, sin interrupciones hasta el momento en que es “situado” ante nuestra lente moral. La clave aquí es el distanciamiento subjetivo, el cual es un aspecto fundamental de nuestras sociedades progresivamente virtuales que, sin embargo, tiene sus orígenes auténticos en la experiencia artística milenaria. Se trata de situarse e interponerse entre la otra persona y la todalidad de sus hechos, experiencias y circunstancias, por medio de una transposición interpersonal efectuada de modo virtual, por los mecanismos naturales de la empatía. Hay que aprovechar esta posibilidad auténtica y real para, una vez situados virtualmente en el lugar del otro, emitir un juicio moral y ético (y ético porque es posible que el código moral de la otra persona sea distinto del nuestro).
¿Podemos explicar o justificar, en mayor o menor medida, la conducta del otro que es, gracias al trabajo de la razón moral, ahora, un “nosotros”?, ¿podríams perdonarnos, en esa situación virtual, o, en mayor o menor medida, la culpa nos invadiría sin remisión? Esta es la vía que, hechos los necesarios análisis -breves pero suficientes-, propongo.
El maniqueísmo cultural trae causa del pensamiento único, absoluto, de la afirmación cuasiradical de las propias creencias por encima, de forma incondicionada, de las de los demás. Esta forma de pensamiento, de plena actualidad en nuestras sociedades, bebe, en modo decisivo, de la inspiración histórica y cultural de Occidente; pero son el propio carácter y la naturaleza de la mente humana los que, en el fondo, posibilitan y potencian esta caracterización humana. Veamos cómo.
La pulsión abstractiva nos lleva por el camino natural de la tendencia a fijar en términos predeterminados y cerrados -en muchas ocasiones de modo inmovilista e, incluso, absoluto- lo que creemos y sentimos sobre el mundo en general y sobre cualquier cosa o aspecto del mismo en particular. Tal como dije, en la teoría del significado que estoy desarrollando (al menos, sus cimientos), tal pulsión es un elemento subjetivador del hombre que se origina en su proceso de evolución, pero no es un elemento constitutivo de la realidad externa al hombre. La realidad es un continuum que parece que cambia de un modo sólo (y para siempre, a modo de cláusula residual de los límites metafísicos del hombre) parcialmente cognoscible por nosotros, los seres humanos finitos. La fijación, conceptual, de los estados o de los cambios de estado de la naturaleza son simples mecanismos humanos, subjetivos, cuya única base de justificación teórica-práctica reside en nuestra supervivencia contextualizada sobre la tierra, punto infinitesimal del espacio-tiempo y de… (?).
Comprender todo esto es fundamental para atemperar nuestra tendencia conceptualizante, la cual, en el caso de diferencia y/o, especialmente, conflicto de intereses, nos lleva a la recreación de “el otro”, en nuestra mente, a “contraimagen” nuestra. Con la determinación cuasiinamovible de substancias y de “colores”, la cual forma parte del funcionamiento interno de los procesos cognitivos que hemos adquirido evolutivamente, aparecen y se posibilita la constitución y la asignación de las “etiquetas humanas”. Con la “etiquetación” de “lo contrario” o “lo distinto”, en un sentido más o menos radical, se recrea, en el pensamiento de la mente y en la interacción social narrativa, la separación entre los que piensan y son como “nosotros” y los que lo hacen como “los otros”, en una escala graduable amplia pero que puede llegar a puntos de alta radicalidad de la confrontación constitutiva que hemos proyectado y creado, a modo de simplificación de la realidad (los mecanismos de simplificación de nuestras percepciones son fundamentales en nuestra evolución y para nuestra supervivencia; como ya expliqué al hilo del texto dedicado a las características de los cerebros de las personas autistas, que no discriminan las señales como lo hacemos nosotros, por medio de filtros cognitivos adquiridos, y que se hallan en un mar incomprensible de percepciones inextricables).
Deconstruir tales recreaciones subjetivas, tendencialmente prefijadas por los mecanismos de la evolución, y socioculturalmente potenciadas por casi toda la historia de Occidente, nos ha de permitir volver al discurso no sólo meramente ético, sino, incluso, a la reconstrucción racional de un principio moral que por ser lo bastante abstracto –en tanto que sólo apela a la condición humana-, así como lo suficientemente flexible y abierto, puede resultar apto para su elevación a principio moral universal fundamental, es decir, al carácter de principio moral primero para cualquier código moral concreto. Aquí, dado lo explicado, lo universal no excluye por imposición lo particular, sino que lo integra de forma comprensiva, en el doble sentido de entendimiento y de inclusión.

III
Dicho todo esto, estamos en condiciones de afrontar una última cuestión en esta breve aproximación a la ética y a la moral: ¿tiene sentido hablar del mal en términos absolutos?
Esta acepción, tradicionalmente, en la historia, ha dado lugar a la equiparación del mal con la ausencia de razón, la no-Razón o la sinrazón, y también con la personificación misma de ese supuesto mal absoluto en alguna clase de entidad distinta, totalmente ajena al autor activo de la perspectiva moral que se proyecta en tales disquisiciones.
La fragmentación perspectivista del saber, de toda clase de saber, no es algo de lo que pueda uno alejarse sin dificultades y sin aclaraciones de “inteligencia general”, utilizando palabras de Putnam. Por eso, en líneas anteriores del texto se presenta un alegato que pretende constituir la parte substancial de dichas aclaraciones, por medio de las explicaciones sobre las naturalezas distintas del mal, como noción enteramente humana, y la del mundo físico previo y/ o independiente del hombre.
Hecha esta aclaración, tiene sentido volver a la pregunta del principio, ¿existe el mal en sentido absoluto? Efectivamente, existe desde la óptica de las grandes teodiceas filosóficas (construcciones teóricas que intentan explicar y justificar los modos y la esencia de la imbricación natural entre lo divino y lo humano y universal) cristianas, caso paradigmático de Leibniz (el mundo es el reflejo inteligible de Dios, estamos en el mejor de los mundos posibles); y también de algunas religiones.
En estos casos, el mal es la encarnación del pecado con mayúsculas, o de un ser abominable al que se atribuye, con carácter constitutivo substancial, la esencia misma del mal. Se trata de un concepto, de una idea que tiene vida en sí misma, desde la fuerza sugestiva del simbolismo omnicomprensivo que entraña, construido sobre las bases de una narración que intencionadamente trata de fijarlo de forma clara, precisa y, esto es muy importante, diferente, es decir, situada en la contraposición con otro discurso de la acción: el del bien.
¿Y en la actualidad, hallamos tal concepción dentro del imaginario secular de la Modernidad? En esta segunda visión, la naturaleza del mal en sentido absoluto es susceptible de atribuirse a determinadas situaciones y hechos concretos de la historia que nos resultan a todos insoportablemente espeluznantes y estremecedores, por su carácter desgraciadamente proverbial y único de ataque brutal a la dignidad humana, hasta límites que, a priori, a ninguno de nosotros, situados en la modesta atalaya del “posmodernismo costumbrista”, nos parecen siquiera imaginables. Es el caso de algunos delitos contra la vida de las personas, y de algunas guerras, genocidios y crímenes contra la humanidad.

En los dos casos descritos, se halla impresa la fuerza y el carácter simbólico-emocional de la metáfora (y de la paradoja) humana que, creada desde la interacción narrativa en el primer caso y, además, desde la propia pulsión moral instintiva individual en el segundo, constituyela única forma posible de describir y expresar lo que nuestra razón moral no puede comprender por medio de los arquetipos de la razón.
Aunque los dos citados sean casos extremos de simbolismo conceptual justificado (originado en la teoría y la fe en un caso, y en la horrible crudeza de los hechos en el otro), ambos son una muestra más del funcionamiento simbólico de nuestra mente, y del poder del símbolo como fuente primaria y directa de nuestro imaginario individual y colectivo. Es una dinámica propia de nuestra naturaleza humana más íntima. El mundo platónico de las Ideas se alimenta, intelectualmente y desde su origen, de este carácter connatural a la mente humana. Con esto no estoy atribuyendo valor epistémico absoluto a las Ideas platónicas, sólo trato de expresar que el origen de su creación por Platón es puro corolario de la constatación de la naturaleza de las estructuras conceptuales constitutivas de nuestra mente. La misma que ayudó a Freud a realizar sus elaboradísimas reinterpretaciones sobre los instintos y las pulsiones humanas, por medio de la superposición a las mismas de un filtro o mapa conceptual psicológico que, de hecho, constituye todo un catálogo simbólico sobre el mundo de la psique y de las relaciones, intereses y emociones humanas.
Por ello, desde un punto de vista filosófico general, debo concluir que sí existe el Mal. No como forma objetiva, en el sentido de algo fuera de la mente humana (o divina), pero sí dentro de la visión cognitiva, ética, moral y natural del ser humano. Y es precisamente la comprensión general y compleja no sólo de la naturaleza de la moral, del bien y del mal, sino también de la naturaleza del ser humano; la que nos ha de permitir -desde el conocimiento, la emoción y la voluntad de progreso ético y moral- conducirnos de idéntica forma (hacia el progreso ético y moral) en nuestro trato con cuestiones tan tremendamente fundamentales en y para nuestra existencia. Como individuos, como sociedades y como comunidad humana global; la cual aparece libre y naturalmente constituida en la unión de todos los ciudadanos del mundo".
 action smiley 

And I'm taking a rest for my  wave mind, and later will take a look for correct.
See later in a while, but for All of the Time.
You're so Beautiful, Brooke!!
 tongue smiley Razz tongue smiley  ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:54 pm

HI!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I've been thinking in the inconsciencous, but also in the conscience side. Got some ideas about Morals, probably tomorrow a post. Starting to be Truly Hungry for the Departuring line of "brutality" in doctorating. Moderate brutality, I mean, well understood Energy  Smile 
About brutality, I can say, from my animal brain, that I am  Embarassed for saying how it's Actually Exciting for Good (Spanish Meaning -including Sexuality) any efforts I see all around for pulling me down. From the devastating victory of me on anyone of these, I Do Feel so Much Power. Selfish and animal satisfaction, for my Superiority, undoubtable Success.
Well, this is the animal me (not less or more than any other one in my situation).
My reflective side, much more Dominant in my Psycology, Actually, keeps saying that nothing can deceive me from the world. Limits from the lower part of the world (Moral side of it) can not surprise me at all.
This Staying has been so Productive to me, because it Helped so Much for this. Anything can put my Motivation down. The fact my Motivation is Already Always for Good (too much Sensitive and Honest way of Thinking and Feeling me), made my Illusion and Hope got pulled down in the past, for the seeing and comtemplation of the raw reality. Now, this dealing with this side of human nature, has become a deep Motivation for Good to me.
I Do Feel Good, Actually, even Not closing my eyes to Reality of the World.
For some couple of things:
1) My Confidence about myself. Goodness tough in the inside is Always Key, and this is my Guaranteed Salvation of my Soul, whatever.
2) I've Got such a "munstruous" Talent for Working for Good.
3) Human Nature is a Map for its own Improving.
4) There're so Truly Good and Bright People on this World.
5) If anything changes, my Calm will be in the Fact I'll have Done all (little thing me, in fact) Possible for Good!
 love smiley party smiley action smiley flower 

MOTIVATION GOOD!
Brooke, I Love You so, You're Good and Bright, Truly!!
See tomorrow with some new thoughts about Good.
cheekey smiley I Do Always Love You. See You on a Touch!!  cheekey smiley 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi, Love!!
 Smile flower Smile 

It's True that I Understand Everything.
I Did Shape UP, and made all possibilities up in my Mind. And I Do Understand All. True!!
And, obviously, I Do Also Understand the Actual Time for You and Me.
True, I Swear!!
It's not an imposed limitation to these Feelings, it's the Wise and Right Decission, Moral terms, this Staying.
I can not go the way I left last post, because don't want to look again as the uncontrolled Loving heart.
I Do Really Care, I do think someway I did truly grow.
At this moment I DON'T WANT ANY WORRY ABOUT ME in this superfficial separation of skins.
When thirst gets too tough I do Have my Mission for Life.
This thirst does not really get me, actually. Because You're a Central Part of this Living Mission in my Heart and my Mind.
Sense of the Living I'll never lose again. I Know!!
I've LEARNT SO MUCH, for last years, SO MUCH!
And Confidence and Goodness are so Much Brighter in me than before when I came. There's no possible comparing, between my actual mind and Heart and those from the time I came. Now I See the Life. Before I was only in it (not out of it, I Admit). Now I can Breathe the Living, on the own way I've Learnt and Learnt to Express. It's just about Selfconscience and Moral Plenitude of Love.
See in a while, You're my Love, my Life!! action smiley 
Smile  flower love smiley flower Smile 

ps: Today some Reading and some Football. Good Day the evening and night (Good Rest!!) too.
 wave cheekey smiley wave 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon May 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Loving Well, Came for the One Time.
I've got a Friend whose Grandma met Mata-Hari. True! Those stories, Fascinating Lifes of each one.
Today going to give some blood. I was called as Urgency about my type, so I have to go. Hope I may come back tomorrow ( affraid Laughing Smile ).
Those Studies are going to be so Good. I See. Happy for that, so I can Help, Participate by my personal skills.
You're Loved, You're Beautiful, You're Magnificient, Brooke Shields!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu May 08, 2014 2:45 pm

HI!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Feelings of Goodness! True!
To Express it, and to Express my Total and True Forgiveness for All Happened and Said:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_ca%C3%ADda_(novela)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ2OyP1fHF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcdiO99YISA

The Absurdity, the lack of Sense and Truth, it's All an amount of things I've Faced like Never before in my life. Such a Monstruosity I've Faced from the Outside.
The fact You were Involved with this (WHEN IT WAS SO EASY TO SAY, PLEASE, GET OUT!), and so many People too, Did Hurt so Much, in the past.
More than anything, because it Truly made me doubtful about my own possible Brutal Evilness. How could these People react like that, if they don't think I'm a Monster!, I was thinking.
Now I've gone through it, and ANYTHING FROM THIS SECOND REALITY, CONNECTED BY THE DOOR OF EVIL AND STUPID NEIGHBOURS (THIS WAY I KNOW WHEN IT'S WANTED FROM ME SOMETHING, BUT DON'T BECAUSE IT'S TOO MUCH STUPID EVERYTHING ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE); ANYTHING CAN SURPRISE ME. ANYTHING!, Brooke.
Now, the Wisdom and the Sense are the MainStream in my Mind and my Heart. And it's so Difficult to Move me from this.
When I See the World, the Bad in it, I can Understand All that Happened.
But, also, when I See the Good and the Good Ones, I Do Know how Change has Become a Reality.
Be Strong Enough to be Good!
And Always by the Loving!
 flower party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri May 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I have to be True, and I had not been Feeling like this since 2008. It's True.
Cold for telling the Truth, Objectivity.
I'm flying in mind and heart. And the rarest thing about it's that I am not afraid from keeping my ears and my eyes opened to anything, for the fear something could disturb this inner state. Because I Know it takes Two, as One.
I think I've been going beyond on time, on this Feeling You Made.
For You:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKNZEX-nH1o

Lyrics not exactly literal, PLEASE, just the Emotion of Love.
I am speechless, and in the middle of a stadium fulfilled with more than 100.000 people, on the giant screen, I'd say and do (Smile well...  Smile ) the same.
Please, if possible ( Embarassed Shocked ), Think and Look Only to me  Smile Razz Smile 
I Adore You, I Feel like Superman.
Life is not only about rationality of words, it's also and mainly about Love.
See You in a while, there's a Light in my Heart, the One You're Making Fire of.
Love...  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon May 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi!  Smile 
 flower 

Only a second for saying not to get too worried about my talks, I'm not always going to talk about the same. But today was a day.
Making things more distanced in time Here, from post to post, on this some easier time. Feels Good, True!
Tomorrow start of new cycle. Desire: Going to task as a bull and to think as Newton.
See later! flower 
 Smile love smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
Came for a moment for Greetings and Best Wishes Possible and... Wishing All Good!
For these things, the "childisher", the better Smile Razz action smiley
Though the Core of it can be Made (it has to be!) of Such a Solid Core.
Big Hug for Brooke, I Love You!
flower cheekey smiley Smile Brooke's Light, All along my way flower Smile cheekey smiley flower
cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

This time, I guess the plurimeaningfulness of the metasymbolism was Simply Tremendous, modestly of course Laughing Smile
Some time, it's True, some friend did almost affraid on my Shocked on what he was telling me about the beautiful sex reactions. I remember one day in a pub, where I was not feeling well for the "lack of inner Brookism -for the lack of Physicalist one on it" on that time, an specially that day; and how I was dressed and acted and all the most Very Happy I coud, like a Casanova from the Far West (Please somebody explain this new "literary" figure I've just made here! lol! Laughing party smiley ). He was wave telling me about the things. And I had not seen anything of it (I was quite stupid and too worried in the visual-emotional hunt for repairing about the preys -bad but normal inmature study ). Real feeling like some kind of rock Like a Star @ heaven for many times (friends were not lying, because they came with me for catching all possible results of the hunting of mine Laughing Razz Smile , and the Truth is that I Did See things on Eyes and Doing, did not need to see the whole show they could).
But the emptiness of your absence was there, and it was True. Though I confess I had those experiences, quite good number.
Now I've Fulfilled that unmaterial hole, by the Maturity of the Emotion and the Transcendence of my Existing Soul.
Whatever the direction of communication, Here I Go. Much Better than ever Before.
flower love smiley flower

ps: I've been Working. And Inspired for the evening Much More. Nights for Rest. But I am having some shared fun party smiley because I have to deal fine with the Focusing, not obsessing about it. Taking hours enough on the day, 3 at the very least, but doing it easy and brainy terms. Not exhausting my capacity, non physically, non psycologically.
Here We Go. Tell Brooke I Love her so Much!! So True!!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi flower hasi cheekey smiley cheers

psII: Seeing later for a while in Love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:39 pm

HI!
Smile flower Smile

It's just that I forget to say, True, some very important things.
First, about evil human. It's quite normal the idea that human can be so bad in some extraordinary circumstances: war, selfdefense, hunger... But I think it's not so obvious the idea the bad is living in the most ordinary and normal places, many times (not always).
It's like the "banalidad del mal", concept brought by Arendt, Great, did not need a formal structure, but informal sociological structures were growing by themselves everywhere for the "unconscient" (because I did make my critics on the same concept on Admired Arendt, the REsponsability for Judging Morals and for Learning to Do it) bad.
Another concept. In the "evolutive psycobiology" I've been reading, appears the idea of biological structures giving material support on evolution to the appearing of ideas, as structured goals from biological context and biological being, with its correspondent physical rules (newtonian, in this case, for evolution at the very least; so, this mean, depending on the same physical structure where evolution happens). There's a Try for articulate the non material to the material, but I think the abstraction is not enough. To make the Symbolical Thinking "biological" is Necessary to Understand the fundament of its appearing and nature. Those things I've started to investigate and share.
As Feyerabend says, anything goes(=going beyond orthodoxy methodes of investigation and thinking). And as Heidegger says, we're prisoners of our cultural realities.
Putting together those two ideas, there're many things to say about our world.
One of them is about nations. If we got perspective enough (as I said when I was talking about depression and our sources for fighting it), we can see this concept is not so necessary to Human. It's not the same as the fact of breathing or eating, p.e. (ONU today said 1 of each 9 People is Suffering for Hunger; TERRIBLE). In the Middle Age there were those little kingdoms. At first time, we could thing nations appeared as some Reason for Peace, for Order and Law among different ones. But in the future, War Worlds and other Ones qualitatively almost the same destructive, this argument was put totally dow.
A not mean and naturally higher perspective would situate us high over this reality. All violence, all problems and injustices born under the shelter of actual nations are nonsense to Transcendent Human.
The Narration of Meaning, Identity in Society, now very strongly made upon concept of Nations could Perfectly Be Made upon the Same Concept of Global Man/Womankind. It's a Matter of Wills, Education and Time. Who knows.
Had to say it, for Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I know this all about fights does really sound childisher than the "draps"; but there was something that were worth "gaming" tough for.
And the sensation of vital fail, betrayal, loneliness and brutal criticism was not unreal at all.
I am usually just using metaphores to explain this reality.
Now OK, I Swear, True! Yes!!
It's just the Movie brought the Certainty to me that all was planned, and it was pretty tough. Now OK! As I said, I Do Understand it. True!!
The using of metaphore. I'll share something. Have to think and read a little more.
The most probable is that I finish both books in the beginning of the next week. Easy and Good.
Sorry for too much explaining. I think it's better making like this.
Smile flower Loving!! flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:51 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I am wave , quite enough. But not too much. I think two last pages I did write today have been the most difficult ones, for the complexity and their profound and wide character, I did ever write.
Posting with some corrections, but not changing the sense.
It's not enough to me, this Explanation, but it's in Progress.
For this, because Brooke Inspire, and because, as All, I'm Dedicating to You, Brooke, I am posting Here, in Feelings (much better name than "my feelings", but well, me so selfconscient geek Laughing and... Smile ).
I Love You!! action smiley
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower

"23/09/2014

Sobre el último texto, quisiera formular algunas especificaciones al respecto. Concretamente, sobre los puntos 1) y 3b).
Respecto del segundo: esto que voy a apuntar es importante para comprender mis objetivos y mi método de pensamiento, puesto que de aquí se podrá deducir claramente cuáles son mis presupuestos teóricos y vitales. Cuando planteo los problemas reales que existen en nuestra razón para esclarecer la explicación vigente sobre "el origen del origen" del universo no estoy planteando una respuesta metafísica-científica (esto es lo único a que podemos acceder actualmente); sino que estoy tratando de mostrar (éste era el título del texto) los límites de la cognición humana. Si digo que el big-bang es el primer momento y que antes de él no tiene sentido preguntarse por nada más, no estoy expresando lo mismo que cualquier afirmación sobre el final de un espacio delimitado x -de conformidad con nuestros sentidos: ya planteé los problemas metafísicos de la discontinuidad de los cuerpos y del vacío-, puesto que en el segundo caso hay una clara comprensión de los límites percibidos por nuestros sentidos y por nuestra razón, mientras que en el primero no es así, en ningún caso. En este sentido, desde un punto de vista filosófico, esto es, de máxima abstracción de la comprensión, el problema metafísico de la eternidad vs la creación "datable" del universo no ha variado un ápice desde Platón y Aristóteles.
Con ello, no pretendo redirigir el pensamiento hacia una involución de los conceptos y problemas, sólo plantear la auténtica dimensión de los límites cognitivos del ser humano. Es más, y no lo hago inspirado por ninguna clase de prejuicio (no lo hice en el momento de llegar a estas conclusiones, mucho tiempo atrás, antes de dedicarme a fondo a la filosofía; si bien debo admitir, una vez situado en mi contexto evolucionario de pensamiento maduro, que los prejuicios tal vez sí existan ahora; ahora mismo explico el porqué), sino por la estricta pervivencia de la verdad.
Y por algo más, también. Por una razón de tipo social y moral. Creo que la fe ciega en la ciencia como fuente primera y única del conocimiento tiene efectos perniciosos para la sociedad, porque adentra al hombre, de primera mano, en la peligrosa senda del fisicalismo, más o menos conscientemente.
El fisicalismo es un peligro, porque es una rémora demasiado grande para el pleno desarrollo de las facultades, y necesidades, de la transcendentalidad humana, borrando de raíz su espiritualidad natural, y haciéndolo "naturalmente" infeliz.
Por otra parte, el positivismo acrítico que supone creer a ciegas únicamente en las verdades “materiales” o, mejor, materialistas, en su plena inserción social; de la ciencia (la ciencia es necesaria, pero también es necesario algo más) ha dado pábulo, en los últimos siglos e in crescendo, a la pasividad moral, a la inactividad de la solidaridad social y al aislamiento del egoísmo materialista posmoderno.
Con la explicación sobre los límites de la cognición no estoy haciendo apología de ninguna religión ni de ninguna escuela de esoterismo, aunque no intente tampoco discutir su legitimidad, siempre y cuando respeten plenamente todos los principios contenidos en la Declaración Universal de los Derechos Humanos, entre ellos, los derechos de libertad personal plena y a una buena y veraz educación.
Por otra parte, creo que la comprensión de la verdadera dimensión y naturaleza de los misterios insondables de la mente humana y del universo constituyen un elemento que nos iguala a todos los seres humanos y nos prepara, en una narración de sentido sobre la existencia, para la interaceptación mutua a escala global o universal. Realmente, la necesidad transcendente del sentido existencial es algo común a todos los seres humanos. Es importante reconocerlo y conocerse a uno mismo –y al fondo de su pensamiento y de sus emociones- y a los demás.

Sobre las nociones de idea y de consciencia.
De acuerdo con el diccionario de la RAE, la primera acepción del término "concepto" es: "idea que concibe o forma el entendimiento". Por otra parte, en el mismo apartado, el diccionario define la paráfrasis "formar concepto" como: "determinar algo en la mente después de examinadas las circunstancias".
Más allá de lo evidente de estas líneas, parece en todo caso también claro que la acepción de lo que es posible especificar como "conceptualización" es muy amplio, en el texto referido, y que lo único realmente distintivo en la definición es el término "examinadas". Éste supone que la cumbre terminológica-semántica de la lengua castellana se está refiriendo al uso de las facultades superiores de la razón. Trasladando esta afirmación a mi propia teoría, esto supone referirse a la facultad humana de la abstracción conceptual.
El concepto o idea es la respuesta de la abstracción de nuestra mente, como facultad humana natural (ya expliqué, rudimentariamente aunque con un buen fundamento de principio, creo, los orígenes fundamentales de la adquisición bioevolutiva de esta facultad), a la pregunta humana por cualquier información sobre algo, cualquier cosa. Es decir, de cualquier pregunta, inquisición de la razón sobre la realidad percibible o imaginable (dicho esto sin concesiones de base estrictamente cartesiana), surgen uno o más conceptos.
La abstracción conceptualizadora se produce por medio de una dialéctica de percepciones múltiples y de razonamientos complejos en la mente, donde entran en juego las leyes de la lógica que rigen su parte cognitiva "pura" (fundamentalmente, el córtex prefrontal) y las leyes biológicas (aunque con ello no estoy afirmando que las anteriormente citadas no lo sean, antes al contrario) de los impulsos y condicionantes emotivos, nerviosos y hormonales de nuestra fisiología biológica, en general (hay que expresarlo así, dado que existen hormonas en el corazón y en los genitales, es decir, la red de la mente es mucho más compleja de lo que tradicionalmente se nos ha explicado; todo ello junto con una interacción plena de carácter de retroalimentación mutua constante con los sistemas nervioso y hormonal).
Es imposible establecer leyes en forma de algoritmos matemáticos en términos precisos de todo ello, dado que para cada situación, incluso para un mismo concepto y persona, cada nuevo resultado es distinto del anterior y/o del siguiente.
Por lo que se refiere a la consciencia.
Me resulta igual o más interesante que en el caso anterior la vuelta al diccionario de la Real Academia, porque me ayuda a predefinir mis ideas al respecto. En esta obra nos encontramos con dos definiciones. La primera: "Conocimiento inmediato que tiene el sujeto de sí mismo, de sus actos y reflexiones". La segunda: "Capacidad de los seres humanos de verse y reconocerse a sí mismos, y de juzgar sobre esa visión y reconocimiento".
Esta doble acepción, con muchos espacios de significación comunes, trasladada al ámbito filosófico puede expresarse así: existen múltiples estados y niveles de consciencia, en función del estado mental del sujeto. La consciencia de uno mismo, en su sentido de abstracción máxima, consistiría en alguna clase de comprensión de lo que soy, o de quién soy. Existen múltiples niveles de complejidad consciente en la naturaleza, desde los animales más primitivos, pasando por los primeros mamíferos y los primates hasta llegar al ser humano. Y, para éste, también existen múltiples estados de consciencia.
Sobre este último caso, que es el que nos interesa directamente aquí (pero indirectamente, por su funcionalidad explicativa en el contexto teórico de mis opiniones, también todos los demás), creo que tales estados han de depender de qué áreas del cerebro se hallen implicadas en cada momento. Ser consciente de sí no es igual en los siguientes casos, citados sólo a modo de casuística de ejemplos: durante el sueño, mientras se realiza casi automáticamente una función física puramente mecánica simple, en la situación de un atleta de élite en plena competición o en el caso de una persona acostumbrada a la introspección, reflexión y meditación profundas.
Como en el caso de la formación de los conceptos, asistimos aquí también a la más absoluta complejidad de la mente humana, que se traduce en una irreductibilidad cuasiplena a generalizaciones empírico-teóricas de carácter matemático-formal.
Una vez sentado lo anterior, es necesario volver a hacer un esfuerzo para comparar ambas nociones, la de idea y la de consciencia, dado que en su momento afirmamos que ambas constituyen el espacio máximo de abstracción posible, incualificable en términos científicos tradicionales. Hay que explicar esto, al menos tratar de elaborar una introducción primera a esa explicación.
La consciencia es la idea de uno mismo. Algo hay en común, por tanto, ya de entrada, en términos muy simplistas. No obstante, las conexiones heterogéneas implicadas (lógica, emoción, sistemas nerviosos y hormonales; tipificación que guarda profundas contradicciones categoriales pero que por el momento debemos dejar así) del "sistema fisiológico del pensamiento" son muy distintas en la situación-estado mental-noción de consciencia respecto de cualquier otra idea mental. La consciencia es una idea cualificada, y ello tiene una respuesta evolutiva. La aparición de los primeros rasgos biológicos que nos autorizarían a fijar la primera aparición de la consciencia, en términos antropomórficos o, mejor, "antroposemánticos", en este caso; son muy difíciles de determinar. Creo que, en un sentido primitivo, la consciencia "primera" podría calificarse como la aparición de la voluntad animal. Pero las fronteras biológicas de este concepto son mucho más complejas de lo que parece. ¿Nos referimos al primer sistema nervioso, formado muy lenta progresivamente -entonces de qué momento de su formación hablamos- o nos referimos al primer cerebro primitivo -con las mismas objeciones en cuanto a la precisión de la determinación paleontológica?
No obstante todas las dificultades apreciadas, lo importante es comprender cómo la consciencia es un estado cualificado de la idea, precisamente por sus implicaciones biológicas, que se adentran en la más remota noche de los tiempos.
No obstante, la idea o el concepto también tienes sus implicaciones biológicas. Como ya dije en su momento, la capacidad conceptual aparece en pleno contexto biológico, de una manera específica (ejemplo metafórico de la ramita y las termitas, ya explicado); lo que sucede es que lo primitivo se halla presente de forma mucho más directa y presente en la idea de uno mismo, en la consciencia. Es imposible separar de ahí el instinto de supervivencia y de egocentrismo natural. El principio de la sabiduría popular "para amar a los demás, primero aprende a amarte a ti mismo" tiene todo el sentido filosófico y biológico que habitualmente le ha otorgado el sentido común (una conclusión "accesoria", sólo desde el punto de vista de la estructura argumental del texto, es que de alguna forma se justifica filosóficamente aquí la necesidad de la educación moral, desde la base de las propias herramientas biológicas de que disponemos; algo que ya expliqué en su momento, más o menos, pero en lo que debo profundizar mucho más).
Pero, y volviendo ahora a la comparación filosófica-semántica "estricta" entre ambos términos. El problema filosófico de la consciencia es que no se puede ubicar en un espacio del cerebro, a diferencia de lo que puede hacerse, más o menos, con un tipo de pensamiento o emoción. Esto creo que se puede entender mejor, ahora que he explicado los fundamentos más básicos de la consciencia. Filosóficamente, la única respuesta posible es la estructuralización especular y triádica de mente-entorno-mente. No es posible decir, en terminología clásica, "aquí está la consciencia". Se la puede explicar, mediante narraciones como la expuesta aquí, pero no ubicarla en la mente, por la complejidad recíprocamente implicada de evoluciones temporales-vitales, ontogenéticas y filogenéticas, conjuntamente.
Respecto de la idea, la conclusión ha de ser parecida. La capacidad conceptual, el concepto de "idea", no puede ser definida formalmente en términos filosóficos clásicos, tanto por su complejidad (grosso modo expuesta) cuanto por su propio carácter formal de fundamentación de la razón (ya visto en el apartado de la definición del concepto y en el texto anterior: motivos de índole lógica);y, fundamentalmente, por su carácter naturalmente transcendente respecto de su objeto (pulsión biológica e inmaterialidad a la vez; estamos en dos planos distintos, la realidad objetual y la realidad de la consciencia; si bien el concepto de nociones inmateriales es perfectamente posible –claro, lo estamos haciendo ahora, su elaboración-, lo cual he tratado de expresar en la tríada anterior "mente-entorno-mente"). Sólo podemos definir la idea por su referencia a algo que la constituye, su objeto, por muy abstractos y generales que sean los términos usados, y prescindiendo del puro fisicalismo del mapa neuronal, el cual si bien constituye una ayuda fundamental para la investigación, no permite captar el aspecto inmaterial de la idea, consciencia de algo distinto o idéntico (expresión disyuntiva que trata de expresar en términos absolutos la especificidad de la consciencia de sí) a uno mismo.
Y aquí, en este último punto, creo que he apuntado el principio o nexo de equivalencia de planos cognitivos entre la idea y la consciencia. Es algo en lo que hay que profundizar mucho más allá, porque creo que en la comprensión de esta diferencia y de las similitudes fundamentales que contiene se halla gran parte de la comprensión del misterio del conocimiento humano."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   

Back to top Go down

My feelings!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next