Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My feelings!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13482

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:12 am

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers cheekey smiley cheers 

Hi, how are things!
After all said, today, at the very least at first time, some fun. Or Try.
If we're talking about "Feeings", as the title of this subject, today in the morning I had a good piece of "feelings" right there, "rocked" (for all possible senses). "Love/Feelings on the rocks" Smile Laughing Smile 
As I had not a sign of help, from no one of both sides of the ocean wave Laughing  , had to stay like a man, but with problems for the fitting of my trousers Laughing Exclamation tongue smiley 
It's been a problem that I truly hope it does never get repeated ever again Laughing  ; but, please thank you, I am not asking for some kind of helps.
flower Razz Smile Laughing Smile Razz flower 

Some crazy fun. Makes sense. Renovation.
All was True. I woke up some sooner, and I got that thing too "unmoving".
Well, everything's right now.
Probably, for this Inertial Energy started the morning with this Music.
But I'm going to Focuse well on Work, and Will Relax Well and Get Concentrated for Sure.
flower Remember I Always LOVE You, ALWAYS, my Life!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: VERY ILLUSIONED ABOUT PROJECT!
I could talk about it to my workmate Aina in the elevator, this morning when coming to the office (some more ordinary truth taken for Fun!), and I'm, Candid terms, HAPPY. It's Just the Motivation! For Help, Energy Instinctively Emerging from my Heart and my Mind!
It's not going to be easy, but it will Beautiful and Useful.
Love You, God Bless!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers tongue smiley cheers 

Now I'm going to make some "sheldon" comments. Married terms Smile Smile 
All Videos post as tests, you Psycologists should have noticed there's a "variable" very different to a normal psycological test. There's the part of the social vision implicated, and there's the personal involving, and there's the unclear dimension about reason of things.
This last one is very important. If you go to doctor, and he's showing you scenes or anything, to see your reaction and where do your automatical thoughts get you, is one thing; and the Videos situation is another one very different.
The Fight about fear from the Feeling of being socially "labelled" has nothing in common with those tests.
You can say this let to see till what point this supposedly not real label affect to the person; it's True, but Rules of the Game are so Different.
And the aquiescency of the Person Involved, and his permission and his Knowing of the Truth are under judgement, and they're not getting very good degrees, I have to end saying.
But well, at this Level, where I've been "Privilegedly" (quite hard ironic me about it) Authorized to Know I am not, though it's only latelly (Think that Reasons for Wanting to Digitally Erasing and Killing... me where Artificially Made for the Reasons I've Explained through all this post) the target of some human hunt (at the very least, as Primary Intention); I have very few problems about "hidden" meanings, or suggested, from Videos.
As I said from the first time I came, it's the Intention what Moves me for bad or for Good, as Reaction of Mine.
Now Intention is Clear to me... OK!
God Bless!
One more Post!
party smiley party smiley party smiley 
love smiley 
flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 am

Good morning,

only came for saying Everything's OK. Not much wills for talking.
Have good day, All. God Bless!
Taking easy.
Today Tennis Match. Vamos!
Bye action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

In this very lowly intense day Smile Laughing Smile  only saying that though I'm Very Thankful for Good Intentions, and sometimes big Efforts, sometimes till Heroic, (one call-work); re-creating anything is not much necessary.
I mean, ALL missunderstandings were Solved Here. It's OK about the Past, and it's OK about the Future!! For All!
Obviously, choices are Free, I'm Only Saying Here Relationship -Hearted Conceptuality could be a good word for definition of it- is OK to me!
Anyway, as I DO KNOW WELL, when re-creations are not directed to this Here, I Have nothing to say about them. Freedom! If it Works...
I don't agree with sentence "el fin justifica los medios", because sometimes "medios" (instruments used) are perverting the goals (extreme exemple: totalitary states for saving economy); but in this case "medios" are not hurting this Staying Here.
Smile Smile Smile 

Smile Wow, Brooke, it was not easy. I'd have Liked to See Churchill here!! Smile 
See later, some Fine Walk!! You're coming with me? Oh! Great!!
party smiley hasi party smiley 
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

Some fun.
With no fears from looking a little "cotxorritxo" (geek Laughing ), have to say -now True- my Heart Does Feel so Warm. More Resistent to All, Now that it's like We Love, as before but more, but also Do Understand.
For commenting, I've seen trailer from a very scaring (and Good!) Movie, new, and I've Felt so Psycologically Protected before "badness and darkness" photographed in moving pictures (=realistic, as it's well Known).
NO cold in my Heart action smiley 
flower I Love You so Much!! flower 

ps: Talking about All People Listening, I ONLY HAVE BEST WISHES!

psII: Brooke, oh, Brooke!!
party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:28 am

Hi,

only for a moment before Pictures.
TRUTH: I don't feel envy from anything sourrundering Celebrity World or Fame. My concept of immortality is different and, in any case, has also changed through years.
The only envy is about the easy and big amount of money.
I don't think it's equally distributed, money for talent. This is Objectivity.
But, as I do know how World and People Do Work since many years, I am not feeling any kind of "hate" for it.
Sometimes it's more difficult to me than to another People, for the Comunication.
I tell myself: mirau Déu meuet, amb tot el que pots fer, i aquí el teu compte bancari...
But this is not freezing me, and also not making me bitter enough for doing it neither.
This is Life that We All People and History Made Up!
I'm not meaning Celibrity does mean not Talent, not at all, and that these People is bad or something neither. Not at all.
Just some Feeling, impossible to hide (and You All Know, I Know).
The Fame...
Does not worry me at all, I SWEAR!
If we're talking about me public, I can say I wrote for some time in the biggest, at the very least for number thrown and sold each day, newspaper of my Island. In the beginning, was Nice, to feel those little articles (and some bigger) could be read, OFFICIAL TERMS (Smile Smile ) by quite Good number f People, but after some time, and some events (and very few moneys, I Admit), I Left.
Now I'm not Leaving Anything, because Motivation is Beyond Money.
It's my Nature. Like Breathing, the Investigation of Life, of Human.
In Fact, You All can See, my Life is just a Way of a Searching of Love.
Sometimes bright, sometimes blinded, I Know, but Human terms, this is just what it is.
At last, independently about "IQ" or Talent, as All, or The Most of All, at the very least.
Love You, Free and Good!
Brooke! cheers action smiley 
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:00 am

Hi,
Smile Smile 

today, if I let things happened inertially, from ancient times, in my heart; I'd start feeling the same, like being condemned for life.
Painfully and "Existencially" Claustrophobic. It's good sentence for describing many years from the past.
Now I can talk for You Listening, though later I'll probably regret, because of so many People listening (no matter if Good, that I Feel They are, but for the lack of privacy, that I am impotent for ending if I still Want to talk to You); Driving Better.
Now I Understand Values of Lifes, and that I Love, True, them, it's Much Easier, the Separation.
It's just a bad moment today.
I Was Enjoying so Much You on the Screen (for each second a little more, getting progressively away from all "selfdefenses" I build up for these last years), and for some childish reason, the fictious (fiction world) separation and breaking of embrace did Hurt.
Well, this is Magic of Cinema. Reaching Much Higher Levels when it's Mixed with Real Life.
I'll be OK.
Hole of the Longing I talked about in the post before this is Still hurting, but it's Better now.
Going to Work.
I've Demonstrated I can Shine away from Here, on my own most natural skills. And I'll Do.
But I don't Want to go away from Here, if that Means Losing Touch of You.
I'll Watch again Movie with no paying attention to those painful moments, and getting Focused in How BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY AND BRIGHT YOU'RE STILL TO ME, AND HOW HEAVENLY WILL BE THE MOMENT WHEN WE TOUCH AGAIN.
Is that Motivational Inspiration Enough?
Oh, I Think I could write the doctorating work in this weekend.
Truly, OK with All. Could we talk by phone, someday, maybe, again?
Smile Smile 

See later, Love You so!! I Swear I'm OK, no for look tough, it's True!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Have to say that after seeing 19 views/years in the subject "to adored dame of my heart", I would even not need oxitocine, in this moment, for the working Imagination of mine.
Smile wave Smile 

Came for saying will come again later for some talk of Goodness, and also because something came to my mind.
In the beginning of coming, I sometimes talked about different persons next to You (Movies, Models...). It was very STUPID (now I Know) but very candid and innocent. TRUE!!
But have to say I Understand this could disturb or make thinking I was a little stupid; something that, in fact, was not so wrong Laughing 
With or without added hormones, You Were The Reason. Always!!
It's just that I was like on a cloud, and references to People were like a children's game about stars or celebrities liked. That was All. True!!
Well, fortunetely time has given me reason. If not about my stupidity playing, at the very least about my Loyalty.
flower Smile action smiley Smile flower 

party smiley Well, see in a while, Very Loving terms!! party smiley 

ps: I exploded, more in the inside than the written, because it was Very Much Emotivity put together. I'm OK. About things Happened in the past, Understanding the NATURAL, and impossible to evitate, partial blindness of each one. I'm OK. Emotions coming back to their Place.
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Brooke, I Love You!!
How Nice, those News.  I'll read again and again.  Specially the experiences on the Living There.  Actor Profession, it's True, but Magic I Do Think Had to be There, in that Beautiful Place.
I am not feeling jealous.  No, True.  It was Very Nice.
Anyway, I don't think Chris Atkins really needed to have that Picture (Brilliant Idea, in any case) above his bed for Liking You that way action smiley 
Cute News!  Inspirational.  Goodness.  Breeze of Innocence Breathing.

Now I've got a Good Amount of Task to Do here, at Working place.  True.
Not much time now (I lost a lot of time in my walk -and I had been called Mad Shocked - because lost the pipo; fortunetely they found it) till going, but have to start taking a Look.
Anyway, on ThanksGiving Day, will come back for a while.
flower Adoring You, Always!! flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

how are things.
Have Seen Picture from Daughter of Paul Walker, and her Comments.
Impossible to be Taken.
Prayers are with You!

Here in Spain some Lost I've Read, just Born. I Do Feel the Same.

Brooke action smiley Smile 
flower Take the chance for Sending Very Big Hug, and All the Love flower

ps: I'm Feeling Well. And You? I'd Like to Know something New action smiley 
Smile cheekey smiley Smile  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:29 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Here taking things as a Dream.
I mean, Enjoying. Just it. Not getting worried but what's the thing in the "Real" life, what do exactly messages mean... No! Just Enjoying it All, Good. I'm too "cap quadrat" and can not get fixed into this tornado of information followed or going at once with emotions, as I've been doing.
It's not cold, it's Human. Use some empathy, just a little wise terms, and Everybody will Understand.
This is about the "Real" Living context. In my Heart I'm Bettern than ever.
I Love Brooke so Much that She's my Illusion. And that's so Fine.
These ways, I'll Be Much Better Person for All.
And Thank You, Everybody, for All Very Nice Messages! God Bless.
Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke, could see the other day the NFL. Davis, number 34, from KC Chiefs, in an only one play, more than 108 yards, "coast to coast", directly.
I Shocked Exclamation  Wow!
This determination for Keeping Goodness and Helping I am going to use as Inspiration.
To be True, at this moment of my life, my Spiritual Living is on the Best Time in Life.
But I can not sleep, I do have to Work. Hard and wise (Listening, being flexible and taking care about doing healthy -not obsessive searching for knowing things, just going fine).
I Love You so, Brooke Shields!! And this Place is so Magical, because I know You, sometimes, come.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 

ps: I'm focused in this Inertial Good Going on for Good, and that also Means I am Listening too. You're Very, Very Bright, Brooke; and it's All OK action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

This Love is as Big as the Universe, as Conceptuality (Idea and Emotion at once), in my Mind.
And this almost "tragic"  Smile Smile  "here I go, here I come", for the 1) Loving Desperately 2) Terrible Pain for Longing 3) Survival Deffense 4) Lonelinesss as dark hole in the outer space 5) Impossible Pain and the Coming back Again; this almost "tragic" run out of time and space is like the Universe too. Precarious Balancing in a Continued Dinamic of unpredictable actions and moves.
But this Love's got Something More than the same Universe does not have. The Universe, so slowly, through billions and billions of years, is freezing, moment by moment, as scientists say, with no other end solution but the absolute cold (well, we could talk about).
But this Love is getting Warmer and Hotter, time by time as the cycle happens, with a Heat so Powerful that Only a Kiss from Your Lips could Calm.
This Love is getting more and more unselfish and beautiful. As Ideal Eternity.
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Coming "exercised" after some walking, Good.
Today I'll come later, have to stay till some more late in the evening.
Going Fine. Good News about me.
Wishing Very Best for Everybody!  Smile  Smile  Smile 
Ah, something. I've just found a song. "Oh, warum", played by Roy Etzel. Nothing for fun, the joy, I had been searching for it in the internet, and had not found till today.
Sincere joy. I was missing this piece. To me, sounds maybe like italian western with some higher point of romanticism. It's from younger years. It was Very Inspirational, in bad moments, next to others, for quite good period of time.
Shared!  Smile Smile 
Well, See later. Hope Liked very synthetic lines from last Book. Just Want to Help, when I'm doing it Here. It's going to be quite Useful and Inspirational to me, this first approachment to the subject. For my "multidisciplinar" and holistical point of view, so Good, True!
See in a while, Love You!!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Feelings of Loving. So Much. So high that I can not write about it well now.
It's True that I'm coming from "another world" now, my Task, but it's True that this is how I'm Feeling.
The only words I could say: "fusión total, en cuerpo y alma".
Adored, my Beloved of Mine  action smiley 
cheekey smiley  flower cheers love smiley flower cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi, Lovely,
 Smile Smile 

did Watch some Very Cool Videos from TV Programs, Ellen's. Really Amazing. Beautiful!
 Smile Smile Smile 

I am coming, a while ago, from some walking. Today have to stay here at Work till some later. I'll come for a moment too.
I had been thinking (yes  affraid Laughing  yes  Smile ).
The problem from Idealism, Philosophical I mean, is that it Always have to end eating itself. Like a black hole in the middle of the space, eating everything, even itself. But, for what I know, this phenomenon has a place in the "continuum" and relativist space-time under quantical laws, but the Idealism ends in nothing in the mind, and the paper, as Sense: the poor definition of "el Ser". What the...
This is what was happening to my thinking before Brooke, Brooke (thinking before Brooke, Brooke, I think it's quite good for some flower   Smile Laughing Smile flower - red, yellow, white, black, green, color of the sun... all colors of Flowers Beautiful!).
I was not in that theorically technical level, much poorer formation, but the poor results where the same.
Concepts DO NEED the Mirror of Reality. Plato, in his own ways, did See it.
William James do say that kind of Philosophy, and its lines from any Author or just Person Thinking (Everybody Gets Attracted by that kind of "like Superior" Conceptuality, where Religion, in the most ancient times of Human, was born -not necessary to talk more about it by now, well, at the very least for I want to say); that's a matter of Temperament. Fichte said it too. And I've seen he read Fichte too (one of fathers of Idealism, in the other side -quite confusing as All we'll find when try to determinate fixed lines for fixing Concepts in History, made up for Each One and Enduring for History's Time).
For temperament, we can get less or more focused in one or another side in the dicothomy "realism" vs "idealism" -that's, as I've said, in fact, nonsense because represent the One thing- that Just Exists in our Minds.
You See I've also ended, as Idealism, talking about The One. Yes  wave 
Well, but it's a quite more HUMBLE Construction of the Theorical One.
"Theorical" because "what it is, it's just what it is" (out of our "from Evolution" Mind, fruit of a Process determinating its whole developed structure -individual thoughts- and its perception structures, we could not say any other thing about Universe.
THAT'S SO IMPORTANT AND TRUE. THOUGH IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND, ALREADY, TO BE TRUE, AS THE CONCEPT OF INFINITE OR ETERNITY, BUT NOT SO MUCH AS THAT, modestly think.
"Theorical" but Made Up from the Practical and Experiment Living (different for each one because of this and because of what I'm saying in following lines), and "Theorical-Practical" as the Sense We Need for the Living. As, I talked about it before, some kind of solid Structures for "Conceptuality Living in our Minds as Global Narration and, also, as Independent Concepts", that Have, at some "minimus" level, to Make Sense to Our Living Brain.
William James talks about it too. He has a very practical perspective on subjects as Metaphysics or Religion: useful for feeling Good. That's his main line for conceiving those subjects.
I'm trying to go a little further. Searching for the Natural Bonds between those concepts and us that, someway, mean they're something more: us as ourselves.
Not propagandistic or apologistic at all, using Reason though Moving by the Heart. Just a Truth upon our Nature. That I'm Explaining on the Fundaments of All I've said for last months.
It's different, because Accepting All not regular and multiple expressions of life and of universe and of thinking that James Proclaims, I'm Trying for the Sense of it.
Anyway, he did the same, in fact. But I Want to go beyond the simple concept of naturally good choice-action for practical living, to Complete and Make up a better Sense.
Though I may Read More Masters of Pragmatism, Rorty is the next Path.
Not definitive for my philosophical way for the living, but his Thinking Captures something more. Like he had Noticed the Real Power of Conceptuality for (and from, this very Important) Real Living, someway, beyond the contexts.
There's a Deeper Sense of Human Freedom in Rorty's Tries (William James, as me and many others) was obsessed with this Concept; and a Much Richer and Complete Description and Understanding of Human Mind.
Shared!
Loving Very Much, Brooke!! You See, You Inspire me so!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi, Good Calm Day!  action smiley 
 Smile Smile 

How are things! Here not bad, going fine.
Came already first of all in my visiting the net to say that I was too hard talking the last day. About Movies and those things. Any kind of Human general brands are UNFAIR. Sorry for what I said and for betraying my own Principles.
I had Good Time with the Movies and the Sport.
Wanted to take the chance for saying Champions are GOOD  action smiley 
Maybe for this, for too Inspired me playing the role Here (quite consciously childish me), I went too far.
In fact, I See Champs are Doing Much Better than I did the last day. So, I'm getting the Good Role Model today.
Well, Wishing the Very Best for All, from Heart, True!
Here We're Going, Goodness.
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

ps: going for a walk in the net, not going for a while yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 am

Hi, Good Morning,

I do truly regret all, or almost all, I said yesterday. Too mad and unjustified. As Always, I get the state of some level of abstraction upon the whole reality, and I react upon this simplistic "monster" that's unreal. Reality is not like that.
Obviosly, there're bases in my intelligence for what I said: do believe in gens importance, and to think I've been so bad treated. But this is all I Polite Person has to say, not what I said yesterday.
Many things came. My tired mind (from All), the friday's plus movie (in my economical situation and all things said about Family the truth is that... better not talk), things I listened to different places along the day (radio...) and my impotence before the lost of romanticism and innocence and badness thrown all over from all.
Not justified, but quite many reasons.
About Brooke: I know at first she was thinking was DEFFENDING her Family, and after it, all came along, from my own bad answers. It was a vicious cercle that Everybody around these two persons used for their interests.
Though it's too late, I'm going to search for a personal blog for me and when I have I'll go out from here, I had to say it.
I'll take a look at possibilities for a blog, and if not very expensive I'll do. Anyway, I'll post the address here (just in case if the following of me is not as intense as I truly think it is).
I'll keep on working for all I said I'll be working. Sharing.
Don't worry for me, I'm OK. I regret Xisca is not feeling very well this morning, but she'll be better soon. I'm sure it will be the same for those who care a little about me, this will pass, as all in life.
God Bless, Love is the only way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:34 am

Hi, good morning!!
 Smile action smiley cheers 

How are things There!
It's some cloudy behind my window, but all of my operative systems are working out quite well today.
Thank You for Pictures, Videos and All, Everybody!
Taking the chance for Sending, if Possible, Best Wishes for a Happy Birthday for Very Admired Dian Fossey. PRECIOUS Task Done for years! To me, FUNDAMENTAL!  action smiley 
 Smile Smile Smile 

About thinking, have to say that when I talked about possible existence before the Big-Bang (guys, nothing about Great TV!) and said "for always?", I know the problem about the existence of time. I mean, the answer would be "before the explossion big-bang there was no time"; then, accepting it, how can you explain that. Situation, at last, is exactly the same limited kind for human mind.
And just for information, but as it is Important I Do Share: have read, from Studio from Medical School of Harvard, on 100.000 nurses, that 150 minutes a week lifting weights is very good (proved for both of sexes, but it seems results -not totally officialy ratified, it seems- are truly good specially for ladies) for stopping diabetes, 2 type.
Shared for Goodness. Candid but INTENTION so TRUE!

Today not many creativity for playing, day for Working and Thinking More. But obviously keep coming for post and some fun possible.
God Bless!
flower cheekey smiley Brooke, Love You Very Much!!  cheekey smiley flower 
 cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

For the Music, ABBA, in Spanish  cheers cheers cheers , came fast Easy to be Heart Touched.
And You can Believe I was. Have to See Brooke Videos and those Made Specially about... And There's a "Brooke Topic"...
All these things that I Love.
Have no emoticons for Expressing.
Going to dinner, and will Watch later.
I'm going to Have Best Dinner Possible, Thinking and Dreaming of Your Heart Near to Mine, my Love.
Not for Looking cute, just True: I've got Wet eyes; for the Joy and the Beauty. So True!!
See in a while, it's like Feeling the Touch of Your Face in my hand, more delicate than the warmest breeze.
I Love You so Much!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Hi!!  action smiley 
 Smile Smile 

You're The Reason, but You Know I Do Always Feel like "We All Must Stay Safe"...
I can not evitate it. For this "composing" Videos, for Expressing it from the Heart!
Beyond differences, the Abstraction of Differences in our Hearted Mind, We Can Do it.
And I'll Always fight for that! And if You're with me... How Much! 
flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

I'm OK Here, anyway, Do Insist, if anything expected from me about any call, those Friends from the past talks, I'll Do, Enlighened Heart, I Swear.
Anyway, I can Live Free and Plenty of Love's Energy, because Now I Know and Do Feel Love's REAL!!  action smiley 
 flower What You Want, Love of my Life, Brooke!!  flower 
 tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley 

ps: this Song, among All other Beauties, "Ojos de Esperanza" is so, so DEEPLY BEAUTIFUL. It's Abstraction upon Real Circumstances of Healthy, it's about Soul of Love, already Pure in Human Possible. I Know!
Brooke, oh Brooke!!
Following one Listened, Cover of Video: The Fun, Always Necessary for some True, not painful because of too much drama, Candid. Fine, Kind!!
cheers  party smiley love smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi!!
 Smile  Smile 

Just a moment before going for a rest, walked. Needed!
Going to stay fine and relaxed. True. For All Day. I mean, not much creativity efforts, peaceful staying. Just some Nice coming.
I'm OK, just doing for keep this going on. Not too many efforts. It's something to Be for long time. The Loving!!
 tongue smiley Absolutely Sure about it, See later!!  tongue smiley 
 flower  love smiley  flower 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Some other mistake asides (like Russel instead of Russell, Bertrand), had to add this sentence, right after the ending of thinking text but before the last point:
"; nuestro panorama mental se vuelve mucho más tranquilizador."
party smiley tongue smiley Feels Good!  tongue smiley party smiley 

ps: would You Like Kissing, Walking, Playing, Anything TOGETHER to the Rhythm of this Music, Love? It's my HEAVEN of Mine too.
 cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

It's True that it's truly hard, to think about these things to me. Efforts of mind because of concentration and abstraction skills. Taking a rest.
Need more Material, Philosophical, because I'm reaching the ending of the Study of it, as fixing the lines about all upon it: limits and fundaments.
True. No problem. First, because this is just a sensation becuase I'm ending the book -such a Complete Corpus that I've already completely Real and, less or more well, understood- and, in any case, I'll Always have creativy and poetry to develope all symbols I may like. Well, in fact, what's WAITING for me, in Thinking world, after doctorating about fixed and limited subjects, is All I've been talking. New concepts: "lógica difusa", Discovered by Max Black I think; Nelson Goodman's Pragmatist Logic; and Karl Otto Apel and the "Logic Cercle". This, to add to All Concepts of Logic, from Aristotile to Russell, and All NeuroBiologist and BioEvolutive Knowledge I've been commenting. THIS IS HARD AND GOOD, AND NEVERENDING, AS THINKING SUBJECT, I MEAN: I'LL NOT FINISH THE PIE!  cheers party smiley 
Have to Share that when I went for that mountainous walk so Friendly with that Friend (it was Long time since I did something like this, only me and Friend/s going to Nature, and it Felt so Good), Helped by the Different psycological State of Mind, out from the normal problems, I talked to him about these Philosophical Big Problems I'm Facing. Told some summary of the whole thing to him, and Truly Listened and Liked (not so usual in my ordinary living, so  party smiley cheers ); and, beside this good sides, there's another thing Good: while talking, I Made myself Think More Deeply about Concepts and Problems of Mine. I'm Reaching, for next days and for Developing for Future, some new Places of Thinking. New Explanation. Not changing something from what I said before, but Going from it to new places of thinking world to be Explained, like, p.e., Nature of Human Ideas (and, also, have to Admit, some Better and More Expressive and Understable and Explaining Explanation upon Human Conscience and its Limits).
Going Well. Later I'll Share something about Great Rorty from the weekend. I got tired only for the remembering of all for some moments ago.
Loving Brooke Very Much!!

ps: Tonight, at 21'00 h, The All Star Match! Deserved Good Time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:55 am

of Adoration!!
 Smile Smile 

Reason, I've been thinking some more.
First, have to say that I'm  affraid Exclamation about the good level of my actual agreement with what I said yesterday from, mostly, some intuitive reason expressing, from the thinking in some deep place of mind made before.
I'll add something, for clear.
Yesterday could See on TV Very Good Conversation about what "Culture" Means.
Very Interesting. And I also took my own notes, and I'll share something too.
And while thinking a little about what I said before, came to me the intuitive argument about the concept of what "Life" Means, biological terms.
I'd define this way:
"La vida se define por una aptitud reactiva que se ha de ejercer activamente (con independencia del grado o clase de actividad) por parte del ser en la relación con su entorno, en tanto que determinante (su aptitud relacional biológica) de su subsistencia en el ecosistema -término que significa, en sentido estricto, prolongación de la vida".
This way, we can See clear difference with any kind of suspicion about confusing what life means. Hope it could Help!  action smiley 

Now some Brooke's!!
party smiley  flower love smiley flower party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good Mood till the Sky.
Second post in the subject. Attention!  Very Happy Laughing Smile 
"La vida se define por una aptitud reactiva que se ha de ejercer activamente (con independencia del grado o clase de actividad) por parte del ser en la relación con su entorno, en tanto que determinante (su aptitud relacional biológica) de su subsistencia en el ecosistema -término que significa, en sentido estricto, prolongación de la vida".
OK, but what about: 1) pets living in captivity (or the zoo animals) 2) informatical software re-creating life (I've seen there's some discussion about it).
Well, first, definition of "ecosystem", by RAE:
"Comunidad de seres vivos cuyos procesos vitales se relacionan entre sí y se desarrollan en función de los factores físicos de un mismo ambiente".
It's quite Clear and Good.
Then:
1) captive animals, in human hands: there's no problem if we integrate human culture, and technical instruments that made that situation possible, into the concept of "physical" ecosystem, as a prolonged part of it through specific human evolution (in the Humanist-Naturalist paradigme I'm defending this is Meaningful).
2) software: there's not a physical ecosystem, there's not physical life. There's no difference, ontological and biological terms (as out of biology, I mean, from biological concepts), between informatical aplication and character of a book or a movie.
Shared, Hope it could Help.
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

Brooke, I've got some  wave head, but it's Working, You See.
All Dedicated to You and Your Love!!  cheekey smiley  action smiley 
 flower  love smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   

Back to top Go down

My feelings!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next