Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My feelings!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13607

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Hola otra vez!
Just one more post, with no charges for the weight! Smile Smile
Bravo for Freedom for Everybody's Ways just touched for the Need of Respect for the Way the Others are!
Bright Angel!!
Smile flower Smile

I do not know Much about Religion in Shakespeare from books, but Something I Know for Sure, He Understood the Concept of Spirituality in People!
Some may want to take it to the mysthic places, others to RELIGION, others only to FAMILY, others to Care for All, or for Friends...
One Thing is for Sure, We Are All SPIRITUAL BEINGS!
And When We Love each Other, We Can Make the World Shine!
You Know, Brooke, what's the most difficult to me about STUDIES is the fear from becoming COLDER mind, further than now from Feelings. That Worries me so Much!
Those Train Minds, like my Friend Mario. It's Difficult to deal with it.
I am DRIVING my mind Now, Much and Much more, but I am under that suspicious MIND facing myself to the Future.
YOU HELP ME! YOU'RE PURE SPIRIT!
In Fact, I Know Well I Always Drove my Mind, maybe too Much Exact Ways I think.
There's the problem.
But when I Need to Feel Happiness as Joy of Angels, what I Need from You, and when I See You Having a Good Living, I'll Find my Ways to Come back to Reality of Love!!
Love, Heart, Soul, Peace, Caring and Joy from the Living, as Blessed Human Being for All I've Found on my way! You're so Important to me, so IMPORTANT!!
Thank You for Sharing those Wise Advices, that TRUE FRIENDSHIP COMPANION I FELT SO REAL AND SO DEEP TODAY!
Well, Well, Well, I am going too heavy on again, and I do not Want it!!
But THANK YOU BROOKE, GOD BLESS YOU!!
Comunication and Love BETWEEN YOU AND ME will LIVE FOREVER!!
I wish I was beside You, TOUCHING YOU AND LOOKING AT YOU AND TALKING TO YOU ALL OF THE TIME; BUT THESE WAYS WE HAVE MADE ARE NOT BAD AT ALL!
Don't You Think!!
WE FEEL LOVE!!
God Bless You and All of You, I Love You!!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
flower flower flower
action smiley

PS: To be True, I Love to Read Books and to Learn!
love love love
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Hola, my Sweet Beloved Angel and the Only One Who Feeds my Soul!
Smile flower Smile

The video from The Addams Family is PERFECT CHOICE, HONESTLY PERFECT!
I Clearly See how that Try is not the "Pi-no" I've been visiting at Festival Park, because it's Perfect Choice from You.
Did You See me like torero saying Hello to the Entire cercle facing Movie Theatre. Twenty Movies, or Maybe 21!
In any case, All Ended Around Trees!

Yes, yes, right in front of people did it, but Everybody was on their own matters. But it was so Funny to me!
Meaningful, as that Choice, Brava!!
Brooke, despite to the Fact each single second of last week has seemed to me like a knife of loneliness cutting my soul to the deepest of me, I am Feeling Quite Good Today!
I mean, was Feeling Well, but Missing You.
BitterSweet Emotions in Love!
Now I've done Crazy things, Seen and Listened to Your GORGEOUS ANSWER and Made a Good Exercise. It's Really OK!
Now I just Need to End the morning by Eating!
Here I do not Need Anything, You Fulfill my Soul, but as Long as I Miss You so Much when I am not Here, when I Come I have to do some Bright Stupidities to Have Fun!
I think We've really Done!
I can not Look at some Picture of You from life.com for too long time, no longer than 2 or 3 seconds, because if not it starts hurting, HERE, my HEART!
So, I Go and Come (back and forth or something like that is the good sentence? Shocked Rolling Eyes Mad Smile to Stay Quiet and Calm!
And I DO NOW!
THANK YOU, NOW I CAN NOT SAY MANY MORE THINGS TO YOU BECAUSE SOME ENDINGS FROM SOME BRIGHT BROADWAY'S WOULD BE SO SOFTLY DONE, AND EXCUSE ME FRIENDS, COMPARED TO THE PASSION I AM FEELING INSIDE me WAITING FOR EXPRESS IT TO YOU, ONE DAY IN LIFE, HEAVEN!!
Until Then, Heaven is Here!!
I Love You!!
I will try to use this king Kong (see where I am putting big letters Very Happy ) Mind for Good, and Work Hard, Using this Power of Love You Bring to me!!
My Soul, Brooke, TO ME, my Soul is like You Could Embrace All!!
And I Feel I could (modestly, but neither that Much Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile ) Embrace Yours!!
Going back to Calm, I Love You; GOD BLESS YOU! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I am Feeling like I've Just Kissed Your Heart and Your Soul right Now!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Now that I've got the Oscar Smile Smile , I am not searching for the Nobel Prize, but when I've seen Interesting News about Discoveries for Medical Care (GOOD!), I haven't could stop my thinking for this way:
If I Think She is so GLORIOUS WOMAN, IF I ALWAYS FELT LIKE THAT ABOUT HER, ALWAYS, How is It Possible I was not Who Discovered the TREASURE!
Smile Smile

It's "machista" inner sensation. "Machista Total".
I Know Well where it comes from. It's about Sex and RelationShip Woman and Man.
Well, at the very least Someone's been Discovered!
"The Well Balanced Guy" Laughing ("y vaya qué meneo!")
Smile Smile

Brooke, You're an ANGEL!!
Love You so Much, so Much; I am Waiting for Tonight Watching Videos SO FABULOUS TO BE SHARED, BLESSING FOR MIND!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: The Lady and the Night are a Win!
love love love
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 pm

My Bright Angel,
Smile flower Smile

I came Here after watching Videos from Your Last Appearance on TV, and I was having cold sweating in my neck, because I just Wanted to Cover You with Kisses and Love, and Hold You so Much!!
Those FRIEND-LOVE Pictures and Talks are SOUL GORGEOUS!
I just Wanted to push You into my chest and HOLD You so Tight, I Love You!!
Living Angel!
Now I am going to Breathe and Watch Videos Of LOVE, You and/or YOUR FRIENDS!
I LOVE YOU!! flower
And so Much Touched that today NO FIGHTIES (how stupid from my mind), no fighties.
Just Eightie's and 20XX, for Sure!!
By the words and the videos I posted after those from You, I Wanted to Make Love to You!!
I am Feeling some Burning in my brains and my vains, like thundered bloold running to my Heart!!
By these Words and Nice Images and Songs, Wanted to Make Love to You!!
NOW I AM BREATHING!
Sueño con las Curvas de tu Cuerpo, y aun hoy puedo renacer del fuego que me quema sólo con pensar en ti; cuando te miro y dejas a mi alma beber de la fuente de tus ojos me vuelve la Vida y el aliento, no hay nada que me pueda hacer olvidar, ni tampoco dejar de Amar.
If I could Touch Your Delicate and Warm skin, I think I could die because it's like Nothing could take away from You after that.
Well, Just FROM PASSION INSIDE!
Sorry me, Too Much! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Now going to some walking and some reading later, I ADORE YOU!
I Love You for Eternity, and I Swear I am going to Stay Healthy, even if it takes some of my Passion to Keep me, to Keep Us All, SAFE!
God Bless You, and All of You, my Heart and All of me is with You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:24 am

Ay, Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Coming from Video again. Smile
It can not be True, How Beautiful!
What did I say about periods on time, I Do only Remember Now, 1 minute ago. I've become something like a fish, Swimming into You, Blue Lagoons in the Sky of Your Eyes.
You are, You Mean to me the Horizon of Paradise in life; KISSES, KISSES SO MANY KISSES TO YOU LADY SWEETNESS, I'M HOLDING YOU, AS YOU'RE HOLDING ME!! flower
love smiley love smiley flower

Going to dentist, one teeth less today (muela). Not so dangerous. party smiley party smiley
And later class, I think, and after the Baby. Today is the only Day I can See Maya, because She Goes to Sweeden tomorrow.
This Touch of You, this Embrace of Simpathy and Love, so Good Vibrations by the Flowers We're Sharing for Love; Helps me to Go Through Everything!
You are so Bright, You Know Exactly How to Heal my Soul, YOU KNOW IT EXACTLY!
YOU KNOW ME! I SEE HOW YOU KNOW ME!
And I Love You so Much, More and More each Day. I LOVE YOU, GOD BLESS YOU MY HONEY ANGEL!! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley flower
love love love
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Hola, Àngel!
Smile flower Smile

I am coming from a nice walking, finding new places to go out for a while in the morning.
I am Feeling quite Good, really Good here at work, Normal Relations, and out of pressure on me. NORMAL, NORMAL, NORMAL, and GOOD!
I am Thinking of You for All the TIME!
Just the Possibility of Seeing You Tomorrow in Wendy Williams TV Show, it's AMAZING JUST (somebody just came with papers, I am going to work in one moment, but I am Here in my Time for Rest Smile Smile ); TO SEE YOU AND TO LISTEN TO YOU IN THAT YOU WILL BE A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIFT TO ME!
I AM LOOKING FORWARD, I ADORE YOU!!
You are my Living Angel, Who Touch my Heart till the point I'd cry for the Beauty You Wake up in me; You're my Everything, my All!
I Love You Brooke, God Bless You and All! flower
I Love You so Much Brooke that I am in Heaven here and Everywhere for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
love love love

PS: I See All, from the start, I SWEAR, You are my Guiding Light! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Thank You for so many good wishes!
Very Happy Smile

Thank You, I am not feeling very well, but I am not feeling bad.
Had great time at home. Warm from the Family is Healing! I Felt it!
I have some pictures. Maybe if You're good I'll post some. Very Happy
Or maybe I'd better be going.
At the very least, in that case, I'd better be going, thank You for giving me the change to be the first to say good bye, this time.
Obviously "moby" was Up at Feinsteins and I KILLED him more Terribly than ever in my life, because I could not handle the entire thing with that swimming guy "upping" through my eyes.
I Killed him!
Because I Love You, and I am Stupid!
Don't know how to deal with those things, Naking Soul.

I am looking for a song and I can not find it. What the!

I try to be social normal, but I lost something on my way of living.
Something inside of me does not believe.
I do not let me trust in people, I See.
I am polite and funny and even brilliant with people, but something's failing here.
I Closed me since very Long time ago, and I am trying to recover it.
"Deconstrucción" is not so easy.
Our brains are more similar as quality ones. I mean, capabilities may be different, but if we put all things together, everyone with what he/she has, the result would be very similar, supposing there was a way to translate all habilities to one only mental dimension as IQ, or something like that.
My sociability is very low, and I need to explore more than others my creativity to stay alive. But to explode my creativity means to close me more to society, because this is a train, and it's difficult to stop.
When I did not use much creativity, I was much more social than now.
I had only one dream, and did not need more.
When I Lost, I opened creativity. Until coming here, by the sex (dirty sex) or inner dreams Created only for me.
I Want to be liked by near people, but we I achieve it, something does not work in my head. With women, specially. Guys is different to me.
I feel like I could lose something (I start feeling pressure) if I let things go Normal.
It's difficult to explain, I am trying.
I am Always Suspicious. And I am Always compiting (and not about present people, about possible people in my mind, and it's Automatic thinking). And that wishing for being Wanted means lack of confidence because I am not being completely sincere, and I hate it; and also do not know what to do to be liked.
I WANT TO BE LIKED! BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WANT TO BE LIKED!
I am not so Negative as Horkheimer or Freud, but my "subconsciente", to be Honest and True, I am Seeing is not as Positive as I thought.
The Truth is that I've received many hitting, but everybody too I think.
There's a wall.
And I don't know when I will can break it completely. Probably Never!
I, under mind, Sexualize all relationships with women. Yes, Everybody, but me too much. And this happens even when I do not have any interest.
It's happening today. It happens when I am in a territory, Fixed for long time.
It uses to happen at the begining, later it goes lower.
I LOST MY HABILITIES FOR THE PLAYING ROLES AS SOCIAL NORMAL THING. OR IT HAD TO BE SEX, OR GO TO SOME BAD PLACES.
And this is Ridiculous, because I've been DOING SO WELL THESE LAST DAYS AT NEW WORK, BUT ALL THOSE THINGS COME FROM THE PAST.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
THESE ARE MEMORIES PRINTED IN MY BRAIN, AND I HAVE TO GO OVER IT.

I HAD TO SAY ALL THESE THINGS, AFTER BEING SO "HUMANISTIC" TALKING AND WRITING.
I HAVE TO RECOVER MY CONFIDENCE ON LOVE.
I LOST MY CONFIDENCE ABOUT LOVE. AND HUMAN NATURE. AND ME, WHEN I HAVE TO GO TO TERMS WITH SOCIAL REALITY.
BUT TOO MUCH PAIN FROM THE PAST, AND TOO MUCH SENSITIVITY MUST BE BEATEN BY THE TRUTH AND SELF CONVINCING ABOUT LOVE.

IT'S ALL ABOUT NORMAL AND NOT BEING AFRAID FROM BEING PUT INTO REALITY. THIS FAILING CONFIDENCE, AUTOMATIC, ON HUMAN NATURE IS THE THING.
I WAS TALKING WITH A FRIEND, AND IT WAS A WOMAN wave , AND TALKED HER HOW MY CONFIDENCE ON FUTURE WENT SO DOWN AT WORK WHEN I FINISHED STUDIES AND SAW HOW PEOPLE WITH INFLUENCE WHO CAME AFTER ME COULD TAKE ITS PLACE AT WORK, EVEN WHEN THEY TOLD ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
I DID NOT ADMIT THEN, BUT SOMETHING FAILED, TILL NOW.
IT FAILED, IF I THINK BETTER, NOT ON HUMAN NATURE, BUT ON MY POSSIBILITIES TO SWIM AND DEAL WITH IT. THAT'S THE FINAL TRUTH.
YES, THAT'S THE TRUTH.
FUTURE WAS ENDED TO ME. IT'S STUPID, BUT IT WAS.
WELL, THAT THING, AND OTHERS YOU ALL KNOW.
ALL PUT TOGETHER.

UUUH, BIG LETTERS!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 pm

My Beloved Angel of mine flower ,

I have to See You in The Nate Berkus Show at 9 a.m. in the morning; the Sun will not be Up until that time in Your Land that day, when You Angel Shine!
Brooke, I Love You!!
And I came some tired from studies, but very Peaceful and Happy and Interested for More Learning and Understanding All I can!
How You Come to me in the most beautiful place of my soul every night when I Dream, and even in the daylight when I set my spirit Free for Your Soul's Touch; it's Beautiful as a Miracle and Fulfilled with Heaven's sense.
I Love You, I Love You so Much!! flower
I Feel You so Near to my Heart, like One Only Beating Breathe, the One Kiss till the end of Time!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: God Bless You and All of You! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 am

Smile Smile

I've Watched some videos from Friends, How Fun!
I've been looking at photos from sunday, and I'll post some from some place I can use imageshack, my sister's house, and also some from my family too!
Good nice fun photos too!
love love love

Brooke and Love, the same!!
If You are with me FOREVER, I'll Always Want to be Inspired for the Living and for the Good as One (All Possible for that Magic, never forgetting the Living while).
As I said yesterday, Brooke, I Learnt a lot from You!!
So Good! I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I've found good place to go for a walk at time for rest.
Good Air to Breathe, and some Nature and Children parks around (and even a trial with street machines for people exercise); Good!
Well, Calm and Feeling smart, at least!
Brooke, Please, I Want to See Your TV Appearance tomorrow.
Completely forgotten birthday gifts Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile , this would be so Beautiful to See.
Well, Anyway, I've Got Peace inside!
God Bless You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Hello love smiley !
Smile flower Smile

Why are We Here?
Just to Dream and to Bring some Sense to the Living, if Possible, and of course to my ego too. If anybody can have fun, much better!
Tomorrow, if I can Watch some Brooke Video, maybe She'll let me Understand: Stay, just for Staying, nothing else, or Go.
I Honestly Think it's the first one, and for this I am Here.
I am flattering myself about my knowledge about All!!
I really Hope I am not wrong!
Smile Smile

Of course, Never Wanted to be a Celebrity, Never. Maybe in Heroic Dreams of mine, and with Girls when younger, or at THINKING. This last for sure, I Admit!
So, it's OK to Stay Here!
Smile flower Smile

Just Wanted to Help Family to forget all economical problems, it's True, I Looked for that I Admit when younger. But I did not come in Here for that! affraid I think this is the last place on or under earth Very Happy Smile Smile where I'd try for money.
Anyway, maybe Someday I'll Give a Beautiful retirement next to the Sea to Mother, She Deserves. In any case, Life is so Much More Difficult for so Many People in the World. I mean, this is not a Reason on Common Sense, as 2 and 2 are 4 (that argument will not stop anything for anybody, but it's a Reason on Justice.
Stop own money talking or egocelebrity right now.
I don't like it!
I Wanting to Give and Script and go out, so Theatrical, as me (later came the idea from some friend to be a professional on that), but I Understood How Things are Wanted to be.
Now I am on a Bright Way to me!
love love smiley flower Smile

Maybe some youtube friends thought I was socialyzing myself to Reach some places... affraid
No, Thank you for that!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
love flower

I am Just Catching my Breathe on Normal Living!
I NEEDED TO WORK FOR GOOD AND FREE!
Brooke, the only True I can Tell You is that since 2006 I have Improved my Mind SO MUCH!
So, just Thank You from the Most Beautiful and True Place of my Soul!1
Whatever Happens, I'll Love You for the rest of Life!!
I am ready to go, if You Want, quite Healthy even when I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER IN MY LIFE. It's Just that Your LOVE Healed me FOREVER; YOU HELPED ME TO FIND A MEANING, SO STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL AND TRUE TO MY LIVING!
GOD BLESS YOU, AND ALL OF YOU, AND EVERYBODY NICE AND REAL FRIENDS I CLEARLY SEE! THANK YOU FOR HUMOR AND GOOD MOMENTS IN LIFE! love flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 am

Then, if the love smiley love smiley is a win, those news about not going Mean Something, it's Heartfelt!
Brooke, it will be difficult in philosophy.
My mind is symbolic, poetic, concentrator and simbolic, critic with everything. It will be difficult, but one time philosopher language gets penetrated, it's easy.
It means change some structures of thinking, and it will be so Good to me. Much more Sources for brain and for Think about All.
Brooke, I Miss You so Much, so Much Your Glance and Your Voice and Your Smile!!
GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL OF YOU! flower
I am and will be OK in this new way of Living, but I will Always Think of You, and Love You For Eternity!! flower
It will be All what You may want, even if it's not very easy to me; this Bond will Stay the Same, Here in my Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Those naughty selecting numbers from somebody... Very Happy
Well, well, well; as the song says! Very Happy
Suspendido en el momento de llegar a sentir lo que es tu presencia en mis ojos, mis manos, mi tacto, mi cuerpo entero, mi espíritu y mi corazón, alcanzo un extraño lugar donde nada importa salvo Amar, enteramente, con el descuido y la inocencia de una juventud que se repite.
Cada vez que te miro, cada vez que vuelves a mí, siempre. Qué otra fortuna puede haber en la vida, si todo lo que amo se Ilumina en un solo espacio de comprensión y ternura. Casi como el infinito, que no acaban, que no se pueden ver en su imperfecto final que se convierte, a la postre, en el único sueño irreal.
No puedo vivir la plenitud de sentir estas venas con la sangre que corre por ellas sin la presencia de tu alma a mi lado.
Por todo ello, y por ser quien eres, y también por quien me haces sentir cuando estás conmigo, aunque yo no siempre lo sepa, te amo. Mi ángel de la verdad, de la vida y del deseo.
Si vivo, si respiro ahora, éste será mi abrazo. Un segundo, todos los años de nuestra vida.
Y el beso que podría ver fundirse al mismo sol. flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:11 pm

And it's like Starting in my heart and my feelings, and it's like I'd do anything for You, now You Know it will be for Better, even going out, so Inspired After so Much Shared Beauty!
All for You, I Love You more than ever, so Happy, so Real, so Free! You're my Angel! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Angel, my Angel of Mine!
Smile flower Smile

Had a reunion at work. We All Have to Help!
It's the first time in my "public" life, as Administration working, that I've got out of reunion thinking "this is the NECESSARY AND ONLY POSSIBLE REASONABLE WAY"!
It's True, out of colors.
All Together as the Only Possibility!
New Methodes Working by Reason, Flexibility, Confidence, Honesty and WORKING!
I Agree!
cheers cheers cheers

Brooke, my conscience is Opening!!
I can Feel All the Sense, because You are Here!
I Love You!
Will come in the evening-night to listen to Friends Videos and to Say I Love You and some other thing that may come to mind.
You're my Angel! There's no Looking for Sense by the Reason, this Love is the Reason of All Senses to me!!
love smiley love smiley

I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:12 pm

My Adored,
Smile flower Smile

I am so proud for saying that despite of coming here everyday I've always done my work well (normal mistakes, but always did my work). I am very proud for it.
Now there's much work, as the end of the year is coming nearer.
But, modestly, I can do it Well.
In the past I remember a workmate who said, hey man, you're so fast that makes us all feel bad.
I liked but did Not like. Rolling Eyes
Without "fer de xulet", as I like to say for Laughing in my idiome, I will do All!
Responsability's very Important for me too, in personal life!

Brooke, those punishments I talked about, I was Very Happy Laughing
That Video was ADORABLE and the LOVELIEST and most BEAUTIFUL thing that ever came to my eyes, I Adore You, Honey Angel!!
You're so Sweet, Classy Lady!
And Cute as Heaven on that vehicle, your feet not touching the land, How Cute! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

God Bless, I Love You! flower
Smile action smiley Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

My Feelings... So Grateful!
Thank You for All Pictures for Tonight!!!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

I am Feeling so GOOD! GOOD!
"Playing with the boys" is so Good and Funny song, not paternalist at all versus Women when you've learnt How Good They can be, out ot comparissons, Just Who They are!
Friends All, beyond any kind of Differences! I am Feeling so Good!!!

Brooke, Too Much Beauty and Brightness to me!
Brooke, I had great day at university. Those people, so gentle talking as Free thing.
We even talked about Nietzsche and one horse.
I clearly see how I've never been crazy enough!
I am gracest one, that's true. Bad humor, even for daughter of "bravest man I've ever known", from that movie.
That was even worse, horse or not!
Brooke, I am just Crazy me! But Felt so Free today after classes, Good Freedom, because I am YOURS, and Everyday it Shines Brighter from me!!
Smile Smile

Thank You for the Pictures, and Beauty from Songs and so Much Love I've Seen for last days in Your Eyes, I just Want to Give Your Name to a Star from Heaven, in my heart!!
I Love You so Much, so Much!!
Have Great Day, I had one of best days in my Heart! Brooke, You Saved my Soul, from the first Time I could See You! flower
God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, You are not in my heart, You are my Heart!
action smiley cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I'm very passionate, and then...
Well, I made video combination to re-create what I said for angryness of mine.
Now I am not angry.
It's just that I Love Brooke Shields, my Angel Brooke of Mine so Much!!
I am Sure about Loving of Mine!!
And about Love as One too!
I SWEAR!
When I land on earth, I see this is not Heaven, but it can be made up again so Good. Well, made up again, just make it better as Human We are.
It's OK Now, as Much as I See Brooke's OK!

Had to come!
And to tell more stories.
I had lost 20 euros, and I Swear it's True. I was searching for them in my pockets. When I was getting out the car to go to the cyber or any possible place (True), a girl 14 or 15 years old with her family said (I SWEAR! wave action smiley flower ): "I've found 20 euros".
I said the Truth. Embarassed more for saying to her than for recognizing how Sleep I can be.
She gave me very Nice. I am not sure if her parents were so happy, if they believed me.
Maybe I should have not say it?
But they were mine.
THIS IS TRUTH AND NOT INDIRECT MEANINGS, BUT I THINK IT'S REALLY FUNNY Embarassed Exclamation
Smile Laughing Laughing Smile

Hey, and one more thing.
Who is still thinking I am not VERY HANDSOME? Mad Smile
Smile Wink Very Happy Wink Smile
How NICEST! flower
love smiley love smiley

Well, Honey Sweetness, I also Came for Seeing Family Caring Pictures and to Listen to Your Voice I Adore!!
You know, when I was thinking about how aproximetely high I could jump up when young, I noticed I could reach aproximetely 95 cm high, True Brooke.
And I never trained real, I only played for summers and some "pachangas" a week with friends. Well, for a couple of weeks I trained, but You know how it finished.
I could jump high but I did not know how to use my brains on the ground. We could tell the same about my good ways in other places.
Well, now I can not jump more than 8 dm ( Smile Smile ) if first good muscles "estiramientos", streaching? I think. Rolling Eyes Not sure.
But if train Good, I am sure I can Jump 84 cms Elevated on the Sky!!
For Sure!
I Love You so Much, God Bless, from the Heart, True from Heart! love smiley Smile flower

I've been counting, Peace, I am so Touched in the Heart; Soul's Day!
flower flower
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:28 am

Hola, Hola and HOLA!
Smile flower Smile

Happy at work, at work-meetings, everywhere.
I've changed my Hope chances as HAPPINESS FOR THE DAYS. I am so HAPPY!!
Something deep inside of me, the Deepest of my Heart and my Soul, have been so Moved on the Meaning of Hope, HOPE just even for BREATHING!!
I want to Dedicate some verses to YOU today Brooke.
Just modest tribute of Love, because I Need it and I Love YOU very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

No matter how good they may be, to me mind, but I Want to put my Heart in a few verses for YOU today because YOU've MADE me HAPPY!
I Love YOU, my Sweetness Bright Brooke of Mine!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Hola!
Smile Smile

No, I can not use imageshack still. But at the very least I can achieve the web. As soon as I can, I SWEAR, I'll post MAGIC Pictures of FAMILY.
In the cyber I can not use it neither.
love love love flower
But We All See and Share All anyways!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

I am so HAPPY, so Much HAPPY. Brooke, so HAPPY!
Something's Got like Magic inside of my heart Now!!
I don't even think about how stupid (please forget the word I say about me now, I do it just for a moment) I've been. I've Forgiven myself!
Brooke, God Bless You and All of You, Thank You for Heaven! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I'll have extrajob, with BIG BRIGHT BEAUTY from the BROOKENOOK, but so HAPPY! I can do all, so calm and so Much JOY, like a CHILD I am Feeling as I am Talking and Thinking How I'll Do All.
It's BLESSING, SO MUCH BLESSING ALL!
I am sure that even with NBA Working (I really Hope as soon as possible! Smile ), I'll Do All.
Brooke, You are my Everything, and I Live for You; and I TRULY ADORE ALL OF YOU! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 am

Hola, How are things!
Smile flower Smile

So Much work for next weeks here, so Much. Not sure if I'll have time enough. Me for work of three. It's True.
I Like it.
I'll take that chance.
Smile Smile

When Ross found Monica and Chandler together for "the first time" did not do that much. I am not doing that Much. Wink Smile
It's Good!
I have to Study. Till the world ends. Or me. Or studies. Or Everything. Rolling Eyes
Or Nothing because what's been never Dissapear at All!
It's the Magic from Goodness. What make Good things Remain, Forever if we Want.
love smiley love smiley

The truth is that I was more "rosset" (blonde in Catala) when child, but as I said, Good things still Remain! Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

It Feels very Good to say!
flower flower flower flower

Now I have to go to work, and study in the afternoon, but one moment or another will come.
How Beautiful Life this is, just Love. To be True, I had also started to feel like that kind, more Pure than the other one.
God Bless, from my heart Wish the very Best!
To Come is like a Prize to me!
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:56 am

This is Important:

In the radio, I've just listened to this:
"Yo también quiero vivir con Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie y Paz Vega; pero creo que no viven en mi barrio, están un poco lejos, en LA o por ahí. Per sí es cierto que las he visto alguna vez, de noche, a altas horas de la noche. Venían acompañadas de dragones y eso".

Brooke, I Had Never Nightmares in the night, Usually. When I Felt in Love with You.
I Felt in Love because I Had to Fall in Love.
Not for Saving myself from inner experiences of fear.
I Just Had to Love You!!
From then, I could not LOVE any other one as LOVE.
And Lorazepam came much later.
In any case, I've Always Slept very Well.
Despite to the First Sight Love, NEVER INTENTIONED OR SEARCHED, so TRUE, I Admit this Love saved me from some kind of "MEZQUINDAD" and BADNESS I could not Understand from World Around, here and All Earth and History.
DOS PAJAROS DE UN TIRO!
Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

Comments, videos, movies...
Can not hurt me anymore. flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Uncle Eastern Fester is Here, I Swear! New Design, the same Heart! flower
And more crazy, because I See I am even coming more frequently! wave action smiley Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:16 pm

And, in the middle of all this Darkness, Brooke, I See You! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:20 pm

And I Know I did not say many new things to You about me, We both Know it Well, so Real what I'm saying! flower
But I Had to Say and Do This All Today!
I Love You more than I Love my own Soul/Salvation!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

God Bless, Have the Best Possible Day, from my Heart, I Love! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Hello, Hola and HOLA!
Smile flower Smile

Now that I've been well measured ("pesado") as Heavy weighted Feelings of Mine for You: Mr. Prince Ton, for Number of Visits; I am HaPpy! ("Ha! P Pie" - I know it was not necessary)
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Well, "aquí mos cou" in specific Catala from my land ("aquí nos escuece" in spanish); and in English, "Here Moscow", with All my Respect.
Beautiful Center's Surprise Pie as One Heart!
Brooke, even when I am still not sure about How's the True Situation of things about, I've Reached a New Place, where I only FOCUSE ON the Love. I Just Want to Love!!
Do not worry about me, I'll be OK!
And if it does not Disturb You and Friends very Much, I Swear Someday I'll Come Again to See any possible Magic Artistic Piece from You!
I Think I am Really Allowed to Do this thing Now!!
God Bless, I Love You All! flower
Brooke I Love You!! flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   

Back to top Go down

My feelings!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next